2 50.00%
3 Dirty Socks
50.00%
2 50.00%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

9.19 The Solder Excursion Diversion
Welcome to the site CTR69.

You don't have to worry about disappointed or 'negative' posts about the show here. This is the place for it. Many of us fell in love with the show when it was clever and celebrated the characters for being different but happy with who they were. And I totally agree with what you have posted about this episode. As soon as I read the spoilers, I knew I would never be able to watch this without getting angry at the total JUMP THE SHARK re-pen of Sheldon. I know there have been many lame things done to the character but this seems like something written by a completely different writing team.

Episodes like this make me want to buy a standee of Amy and burn it. How could they? What person these days, with a job like Sheldon and an obvious interest in gaming would have an outdated PC? He wouldn't be able to play the new games!!!!!!!! No way he would be able to create that video he used to scare the pants off Raj and Howard in The 43 Pecularity. It just makes my blood boil and the worst thing is.... the canons lap this up. They HATE Sheldon because he was suprerior to Leonard and anything that makes him look small and Amy look important is fine in their books. How can they claim to love Sheldon as a character, and think Amy is right for him if this kind of crap has to be pulled in order to create some forced 'bonding' experience.

Sorry you opened a can of worms Blush Big Grin

This is the Sheldon we signed up for. Shame on the writers...

The following 1 user Likes Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Idle Miscreant

Messages In This Thread
9.19 The Solder Excursion Diversion - by Toad - 03-29-2016, 08:06 PM
RE: 9.19 The Solder Excursion Diversion - by Toad - 03-29-2016, 09:25 PM
RE: 9.19 The Solder Excursion Diversion - by Nutz - 03-30-2016, 01:55 AM
RE: 9.19 The Solder Excursion Diversion - by Nutz - 03-31-2016, 05:29 AM
RE: 9.19 The Solder Excursion Diversion - by Tuesday Pajamas - 04-05-2016, 03:00 AM
RE: 9.19 The Solder Excursion Diversion - by Toad - 04-05-2016, 08:21 AM