What happened to Sheldon's IQ?
What happened to Sheldon's IQ? Or Howards' confidence? Or Penny's self-respect?

One of my pet peeves about the Big Bang re-boot is how they have destroyed brilliant character traits like Sheldon's exceptional brain power. The main thing that made me fall in love with his character in the first place. Sheldon was tactless but he was rarely wrong about anything. SMUG, ARROGANT and FANTASTIC!! That's all changed with the inclusion of Amy Farrah Fowler. Sheldon was always way TOO good for Amy. Jim was the breakout star of the Big Bang Theory, so talented and so perfect for Sheldon, it was a rare thing to behold. Amy could never measure up to that. So what did they do? They literally dismantled him. He's SO stupid now, he quotes incorrect facts, he's sexist and so immature it makes me want to scream.

So I have created this thread for Sheldon quotes, comparing the original Sheldon which drove the shows greatness (although it can also apply to any character which has been reduced for their ship) to the Re-boot Sheldon who seems to have had a lobotomy. The Meemaw episode is my first example:

Sheldon being smart:

Sheldon: "...There are a lot of advantages to buying in bulk. For example, I noticed that you purchase your tampons one month’s supply at a time.
Penny: What?
Sheldon: Well think about it, it’s a product that doesn’t spoil, and you’re going to be needing them for at least the next thirty years.
Penny: You want me to buy thirty years worth of tampons?
Sheldon: Well, thirty, thirty five, hey, when did your mother go into menopause?
Penny: Okay, I’m not talking about this with you.

[Image: 1x04-The-Luminous-Fish-Effect-penny-and-...48-704.jpg]

Sheldon being a moron :

“Is it possible this cranky-ness is because your cycles have synced?”

[Image: fdd3f4852c191a1a6b64bfa80d35f40c]

WHO THE HELL FINDS THIS FUNNY?? I've seen people laughing over this stupid comment. It's just silly. And beneath him.

Please add your examples... It can be any character. Pictures would be nice as well, if you can find em. I've done these 500 across.
The following 7 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Toad, FlyingSolo, Idle Miscreant, Kimk26, Ratman77, Berliner, HomoNovus

Messages In This Thread
What happened to Sheldon's IQ? - by Tuesday Pajamas - 02-06-2016, 12:02 AM
RE: What happened to Sheldon's IQ? - by devilbk - 02-06-2016, 12:09 AM
RE: What happened to Sheldon's IQ? - by Ratman77 - 02-10-2016, 11:01 AM
RE: What happened to Sheldon's IQ? - by Ratman77 - 02-13-2016, 12:55 PM
RE: What happened to Sheldon's IQ? - by Ratman77 - 02-13-2016, 12:59 PM