Missing in Action - The Lost Shenny Writers
Tumblr Ate My Soul

Thanks to RevDorothyL for these fics. They are no longer available online. As we don't know the reasons all these fics have been removed by their authors we are keeping them in the private area. Send us a message to join the forum, or message us to ask for fics by email.

1. A day like this
One-sided Penny/Sheldon, Penny's POV. Read and Review, please. I own nothing! One shot.

2. Chaotic
Tomorrow her research in London gets approved and she leaves, because it's science before all else. And he understands. And never again lets anyone get as near as her. Read and review. The first chapter is more of an outline, could be read as a one-shot.

3. Her Hair
She knew her father hated that she let herself become a girl but she still insisted on the long hair, trying to preserve her own sanity. Please, review Smile [This IS a Shenny story.] One shot.

4. Two sides of a medal
This could be a sequel to A day like this but doesn't have to be. It's Sheldon's POV. The first part is a Sheldon that likes Penny and the second a Sheldon that is content with Amy. Read and review, please. I own nothing!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Missing in Action - The Lost Shenny Writers - by Tuesday Pajamas - 06-20-2019, 10:16 PM