Missing in Action - The Lost Shenny Writers
Shipper1990

Thanks to RevDorothyL for finding these 7 fics from the Shipper1990 collection. They are no longer available online. As we don't know the reasons all these fics have been removed by their authors we are keeping them in the private area. Send us a message, or join up if you want to read 'em.

1. Shipper1990 - A Tale of Sheldon & Penny. Part 1: Penny for his Thoughts
When Penny moves into her new apartment it's love at first sight - for Sheldon. Retelling of season 1 from Sheldon's POV. Start of my Shenny series.

2. Shipper1990 - A Tale of Sheldon & Penny. Part 2: Small Steps
Second part of my ongoing Shenny series, sequel to "Penny for his Thoughts". After sharing their first kiss Sheldon and Penny start dating with some bumps on the way.

3. Shipper1990 - A Tale of Sheldon & Penny. Part 3: Moving Forward
Third part of my endless Shenny series, sequel to "Small Steps" with
an equally uncreative title. Sheldon and Penny have brought their relationship to the next level, now it's time to meet the parents. And other relatives. And friends.

4. Shipper1990 - A Tale of Sheldon & Penny. Part 4: Pillow Talk
4th part of my endless Shenny series, sequel to "Moving Forward".
Title is pretty much self-explanatory. A collection of bedroom conversations. Rated M for some adult themes and language.

5. Shipper1990 - A Tale of Sheldon & Penny. Part 5: Fun with Flags
Next part of my Shenny series, sequel to "Pillow Talk". What do you
do when you inherit 18,5 million dollar? Exactly, you go on a world trip with your beautiful girlfriend - eight months later. And of course Sheldon doesn't miss a chance to drop some of his knowledge about flags.

6. Shipper1990 - A Tale of Sheldon & Penny. Part 6: Forever
New part of my Shenny tale, sequel to "Fun with Flags". I have no
idea what to write as a summary. Simply more Shenny. Please read the ending of part 5 before this.

7. Shipper1990 - A Tale of Sheldon & Penny. Part 7: Additional scenes (incomplete)
Accompanying content to the "A Tale of Sheldon & Penny" series.
Just extra some stuff I forgot to write or didn't go with the theme of the part.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Missing in Action - The Lost Shenny Writers - by Tuesday Pajamas - 06-03-2019, 04:28 AM