Vintage Haven: Strictly Old Episode Discussion
Here's a case of mis perception (which relates to the George mis perception). Is Yoko Ono still perceived as the woman who split up the Beatles? I heard an anecdote on the radio today. John Lennon went to an art gallery. There was a step ladder, he climbed it and written on the ceiling was in very small letters the word 'YES'. He said who is this artist, I have to meet her.
He (and I) found her conceptual pieces intriguing. He was getting bored with the Beatles and the limitations of pop, and Yoko opened his mind to other forms of artistic expression.

The main ep that stands out to me is season 2 ep 18. I will re watch this, but it was the idea of Sheldon wholeheartedly helping Penny, and the warmth between them. In a way this clip encapsulates everything you need to know about the early BB seasons, and shows off each of their characters perfectly. Singing a English sea shanty work song indeed!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Vintage Haven: Strictly Old Episode Discussion - by ricardo shillyshally - 10-04-2018, 06:31 AM