Shenny at the Movies (Fan Fiction Challenge)
(11-26-2015, 06:20 AM)Idle Miscreant Wrote: Bloody hell, YOU'RE Orson Wells! I was going to leave my first ever FF review on your Starman story. But laziness intervened. Lethargically.

I'll just say, I preferred reading your story to watching ANY post Season 4 episode. Indeed, I think I actually preferred the whole concept to that of the show's. I was miserable when it ended. Write more dammit! Wine

WHY are there so few "Sheldon as Literal Alien" stories? Considering Shenny fans seem to prefer whimsical, spindly, Spock Sheldon, (rather than muscly, kissy-wissy, dumbo boyfriend Sheldon of the later seasons), you'd think there'd be more alien fics.
I can only remember Daedaleopsis' splendid "Sick Day" https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10908794/1/Sick-Day

Mind you, there's loads of Sheldon as Ghost/Cat/Toaster/Spaceship/Supervillain....so, perhaps that's sufficient.
Oh thank you! You're too kind. 

It's kinda interesting because I can't help but think that Sheldon would still be himself if there wasn't any Amy and even if he and Penny weren't together yet... He'd grow realistically. He'd still be the same Sheldon but maybe just a bit sweeter. I really hate that they dumbed him down. The ONLY time we see him as the old Sheldon is when he's interacting one on one with Penny. That's it. (Side note... I actually really like that Jim gets kinda bulky and wears the tighter Sheldon shirts... I mean it's only natural...) but everything else... Sigh....

I will say that yes I'm shocked there aren't more of him as an actual alien. It's why I thought Starman fit...

I have no idea where my point went. I guess thank you and I'm honestly flattered you thought it was good. I do plan on writing more of it Big Grin
The following 4 users Like QueenOfShebaSays's post:
  • Gamma, Idle Miscreant, Tuesday Pajamas, Kimk26

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shenny at the Movies (Fan Fiction Challenge) - by QueenOfShebaSays - 11-26-2015, 10:49 AM