Shenny at the Movies (Fan Fiction Challenge)
(11-26-2015, 12:14 AM)QueenOfShebaSays Wrote: Oh! three of mine are on here! thanks!

it's been fun writing them! i'm trying to figure out the next movie adaptation...

Bloody hell, YOU'RE Orson Wells! I was going to leave my first ever FF review on your Starman story. But laziness intervened. Lethargically.

I'll just say, I preferred reading your story to watching ANY post Season 4 episode. Indeed, I think I actually preferred the whole concept to that of the show's. I was miserable when it ended. Write more dammit! Wine

WHY are there so few "Sheldon as Literal Alien" stories? Considering Shenny fans seem to prefer whimsical, spindly, Spock Sheldon, (rather than muscly, kissy-wissy, dumbo boyfriend Sheldon of the later seasons), you'd think there'd be more alien fics.
I can only remember Daedaleopsis' splendid "Sick Day" https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10908794/1/Sick-Day

Mind you, there's loads of Sheldon as Ghost/Cat/Toaster/Spaceship/Supervillain....so, perhaps that's sufficient.
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
The following 2 users Like Idle Miscreant's post:
  • Kimk26, Gamma

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shenny at the Movies (Fan Fiction Challenge) - by Idle Miscreant - 11-26-2015, 06:20 AM