Shenny at the Movies (Fan Fiction Challenge)
(11-21-2015, 03:03 AM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: Heart Heart Shenny at the movies FF Challenge Heart Heart

1. Shenny at the Movies: When Penny met Sheldon by mariteri
Come one! Come nearly all! It's the Shenny at the Movies challenge! Enjoy. Rated K, because honestly I couldn't rate it any lower. Needless to say, it's a Shenny.

2. Shenny at the Movies: The Molaro by JLynnB
Not everything is as it seems.

3. Shenny at the Movies: 10 Things I Hate About You bby KJB73
A poem from Penny to Sheldon.

4. Shenny at the Movies: The Laureate by Sat Night 815
This is Sheldon. He's a little worried about his future. (Personally, I consider the ending of this movie to be the ideal ending to this show.

5. Shenny at the Movies: Wizard of Oz by OrsonWells
The title explains it all.

6. Shenny at the Movies: Movie Challenge - Mystery Movie by Spooladio
Guess the movie, the seven main cast characters, and four recurring cast members. One of my favorite movies.

7. Shenny at the Movies: Starman by OrsonWells
What if Sheldon really was an alien? i had fun with this (might make it multi chapter later on) Enjoy!

8. Shenny at the Movies: The Silence of the Lambs by Sat Night 815
Quid pro quo, Doctor. (Hopefully, it's a little tongue-in-cheek at times, although perhaps that's not the best figure of speech considering this movie. I hope you enjoy, and thanks again for reading. Warning: NOT canon friendly.)

9. Shenny at the Movies: The Nutty Physicist by OrsonWells
Loosely based on the original The Nutty Professor. Enjoy!
Oh! three of mine are on here! thanks!

it's been fun writing them! i'm trying to figure out the next movie adaptation...
The following 2 users Like QueenOfShebaSays's post:
  • Idle Miscreant, Kimk26

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shenny at the Movies (Fan Fiction Challenge) - by QueenOfShebaSays - 11-26-2015, 12:14 AM