TBBT: Alternative Slash Stories
Four-Color Love (A Comic Book Romance) Continued by Lauren (notalwaysweak)

101. A Name That's Particular - Part 21: Stuart gets adopted by a stray cat.

102. Stand On Equality's Side - Part 22: Imagine your OTP are the first in line in their county to finally get married after the news.

103. Come On, Now Let's Try It - Part 23: Things we talked about before we got married.

104. We'll Fast Forward to a Few Years Later - Part 24: A futurefic ten years or so into the future after 'your hands (together)' when everyone's settled down. Being part of this series it does focus on Stuart and Raj, but there are glimpses at what's happening with the others. (M)

105. Drawing to a Conclusion by debirlfan
A picture is worth a thousand words. Pre-Slash (Raj/Stuart)

Meet You on the Sly Series by Lauren (notalwaysweak)
106. Though I Left My Heart to Stray - Raj picks up a companion for the night. (Raj/Stuart) (M)

107. The California Penal Code Sections 314 & 538d Hypothesis - Penny has to bail Raj and Stuart out of jail after certain acts of public indecency. (Raj/Stuart)

108. The Night Is My Companion - What happened before Penny bailed the boys out of jail. (PWP. But with leather pants and a cop uniform, which is like plot, right?) (Raj/Stuart) (M)

109. TBBT One-shots by Starrrz
Some TBBT one-shots, likely all Raj/Stuart because my shipper heart has fixed squarely on them. (Raj/Stuart)

110. The 50th Anniversary Woes of Stuart Bloom by TheNomad
Stuart and Raj attend the Doctor Who 50th Anniversary screening and a situation occurs (Raj/Stuart)

111. Destiny Struggles to Reassert the Pattern That Was Meant To Be by Lauren (notalwaysweak)
Stuart and Raj review their lives, apart and together, and come to a conclusion. Spoilers through the end of "The Hesitation Ramification". (Raj/Stuart)

112. Someday, Some Way, Somehow by Lauren (notalwaysweak)
Howard and Bernadette have very strong opinions about the nature of Stuart and Raj's relationship. Namely, that it exists, and why haven't Raj and Stuart figured that out yet? (Raj/Stuart)

113. Safer Spaces by Lauren (notalwaysweak)
For some people there's no such thing as a safe space in the world, only a safer one. It's easier to make a space safer with help. Transgender (Penny/Raj) (Howard/Amy)

114. The Hawking Extortion by Lauren (notalwaysweak)
Reposted from the kink meme. The prompt in short was, "Sheldon/Howard, Sheldon's office, maid uniform, dubcon". Mainly posted here to be a valid entry for my Trope Bingo card as "indecent proposal". I've marked it non-con as the consent is initially coerced. Please consider your triggers and read the tags before you click the link. (Sheldon/Howard) (M)

115. These Words Are My Own by Lauren (notalwaysweak)
Raj tries to communicate with Stuart. Episode tag for "The Occupation Recalibration". (Raj/Stuart)

116. Responsible for Your Own Orgasms by ParallelPenguins
The idea behind this is that Beverly walked in on Amy, who was hoping Sheldon would walk in on her and it would spark something in him. Beverly decided to give Amy some tips and tricks in her endeavour. (Beverly/Amy) (M)

117. Sinking Like A Stone (Carry On) by Lauren (notalwaysweak)
A direct threat to Stuart's livelihood emphasizes the importance of friendship, Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy references, and pink fluffy leopard-print handcuffs. (Raj/Stuart)

118. The Platonic Proximity Progression by Lauren (notalwaysweak)
Five times Stuart wakes up in Raj's bed. (Raj/Stuart) (M)

1119. Corn Circle by Lauren (notalwaysweak)
An accompaniment to 'In an Apartment on Los R'obles'. Stuart and Raj take some alone time together in Nebraska. (Raj/Stuart) (M)

120. Right On the Button by Ahavah
Penny gives Amy a helping hand. (Penny/Amy)
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons

Messages In This Thread
TBBT: Alternative Slash Stories - by Nutz - 09-19-2015, 04:48 PM
RE: Alternate BBT Slash Fics - by Nutz - 09-19-2015, 05:21 PM
RE: Alternate BBT Slash Fics - by Nutz - 09-19-2015, 05:26 PM
RE: Alternate BBT Slash Fics - by Nutz - 06-11-2016, 06:04 AM
RE: Alternate BBT Slash Fics - by Nutz - 06-11-2016, 06:22 AM
RE: Alternate BBT Slash Fics - by Nutz - 08-31-2016, 10:55 AM
RE: Alternate BBT Slash Fics - by Nutz - 08-31-2016, 11:09 AM
RE: Alternate BBT Slash Fics - by Nutz - 08-31-2016, 11:20 AM
RE: TBBT: Alternative Slash Stories - by Nutz - 04-16-2017, 04:03 PM
RE: TBBT: Alternative Slash Stories - by Nutz - 07-02-2019, 10:59 AM