TBBT: Alternative Slash Stories
21. Edelweiss by jayceewalk
Short scene inspired by the song and flower "edelweiss". Stuart and Raj's friendship starts to blossom through their love of the sound of music. Slash (Raj/Stuart)

22. Azure by snickers-03
Stuart rekindles his love of art and Raj is amazed. Slash (Raj/Stuart)

23. Fantasy Is My Reality by snickers-03
Stuart spends the day at home content to read and revel in solitude until Raj returns home early. Slash (Raj/Stuart)

24. The Binary Connection by patricia51
Penny decides to make Alex leave her Leonard alone but things don't quite turn out like she expected. Slash (Penny/Alex) (M)

25. Replacement by La Succube
After Raj opens up  to her and the girls, Penny decides to go check up on Stuart, who hasn't been seen for a while. She finds him depressed, thanks to a cute Indian in denial who can't see what is in front of him. Slash (Raj/Stuart)

26. The Waitress Investigation by  patricia51
Amy finally acts on her attraction to Penny. Slash (Penny/Amy) (M)

27. Not Alone by i-am-who-i-am-4eva
Raj is in love with Stuart. Need I say more? Slash (Raj/Stuart)

28. Wake Up by afullmargin
Raj gives Stuart a reason to be up early in the morning. Slash (Raj/Stuart) (M)

29. The Domination Experiment by Mislav
Set in season four. Priya decides that Penny needs to know who's the boss. Slash (Priya/Penny) (M)

30. Les Miserables Mistep by ngreen3023
Stuart has been in love with Raj for months. And now he is finding it harder and harder to keep both his hands and his feelings to himself. Slash (Raj/Stuart) (M)

31. A Girl on Girl Reaction by Mislav
Amy learns about the way Leslie is treating Sheldon and decided to talk with her about that. But things don't go as planned. Slash (Amy/Leslie) (M)

32. Sheldon's Spot by Concupiscence66
Sheldon tries to make things up to Howard. (Sheldon/Howard) (Sheldon/Leonard (Howard/Raj) (M)

33. Doctor Dementa and Lesbian Barbie by damalur (Story removed)
Sometimes the dimensional walls come down between Leslie-world and Penny-world. Those are the good days. (Leslie/Penny)

34. The Sociosexual Interaction Model by trascendenza
A not-romance in three parts. "I must warn you, though, that they may be eradicated." (Leslie/Penny)

35. The Bechdel Test by dashakay
"Have you ever noticed how all we ever do is talk about Howard and Leonard?" (Penny/Bernadette) (M)

36. Maybe You Should Just Accept the Loss by Muir_Wolf
In their eternal struggle, Wil sure knows how to score. (Wil/Sheldon) (M)

Yellow Series by jazzfic
37. Yellow She allows herself to be lead. Penny's a very good leader, and takes great pleasure in showing the wheres, whens, and hows. (Penny/Amy)

38. Hard Work to Have Fun From the Timestamp meme: ficlet set two weeks after Yellow. (Penny/Amy)

39. A Bit Rough by anemptymargin
Connie asked for Raj/Leonard for her birthday. I am incapable of fulfilling such a simple prompt without it getting all complicated and stuff. In short, Raj and Leonard sleep together again, and get busted in flagrante delicto by Penny, who distracts Sheldon (Leonard/Raj) (M)

40. Fly on the Wall by anemptymargin
Stuart knows more than he thinks he’s supposed to. Drabble (Zach/Barry)
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons

Messages In This Thread
TBBT: Alternative Slash Stories - by Nutz - 09-19-2015, 04:48 PM
RE: Alternate BBT Slash Fics - by Nutz - 09-19-2015, 05:21 PM
RE: Alternate BBT Slash Fics - by Nutz - 09-19-2015, 05:26 PM
RE: Alternate BBT Slash Fics - by Nutz - 06-11-2016, 06:04 AM
RE: Alternate BBT Slash Fics - by Nutz - 06-11-2016, 06:22 AM
RE: Alternate BBT Slash Fics - by Nutz - 08-31-2016, 10:55 AM
RE: Alternate BBT Slash Fics - by Nutz - 08-31-2016, 11:09 AM
RE: Alternate BBT Slash Fics - by Nutz - 08-31-2016, 11:20 AM
RE: TBBT: Alternative Slash Stories - by Nutz - 04-16-2017, 04:03 PM
RE: TBBT: Alternative Slash Stories - by Nutz - 07-02-2019, 10:59 AM