Howard/Raj: Wolopali Stories
81. The Electronic Girlfriend Factor by nice_girls_play
Someone finds a femslash photo on Howard's photobucket. It's only the beginning.

What You Want Series by Jenni_Snake
82. The Post-Plimpton Puzzle (or What You Want Me to Say) - Raj's ruminations after being seduced then dumped by Dr. Plimpton lead him to the relationship he's wanted all along.

83. The Post-Plimpton Addendum (or What You Want Me To Do) - Companion piece to The Post-Plimpton Puzzle (or What You Want Me to Say) Now that I have your attention... No, kidding: it really IS just sex. (M)

84. Addiction by geeky_ramblings
Howard has a little obsession. Drabble (M)

85. Losing Sight of the Shore by Jenni_Snake
Will changing life circumstances and a confession from Howard push his best friend away?

How Much More Series by Jenni_Snake
86. How Much More Can I Takei? - Howard's conversations with imaginary sci-fi stars lead him to face truths about himself.

87. Yes, That Kind of Confused - After finally coming out to himself, Howard texted Raj: What if I told you I was gay?. He replied…

88. Authenticity by lakehymn
“We’re going to lose to the Watchmen,” Leonard says. “This sucks.”

89. They Call This "Losing" the Bet? by Lauren (notalwaysweak)
Getting it on in their Batgirl and Catwoman costumes. (M)

90. Before You Go… by Jenni_Snake
Howard can't believe that Raj could be deported, and can't quite figure out how to get him to stay.

91. Someone Else I've Got to Be by Jenni_Snake
With their group of friends as diverse as it is, Raj's revelation shouldn't come as such a surprise, especially to his best friend, Howard. The last thing either of them would have expected was it destroying their friendship. (M)

92. Now That We've Found Love… by Jenni_Snake
Back on Earth from his tour on the ISS, Howard finds his world off-balance, and can't quite find his footing. (M)

93. The Voodoo Predicament by abbyzelda
Raj loves Howard. Too bad he’s already dating someone. But wait, what’s this? A Voodoo doll? Surely those things don’t work … do they? Oneshot. Pre-Bernadette.

94. Something To Talk About by mellamomuyloco
"Raj, really? You're using TVTropes to back up your argument?"

95. The Kiss Tag Contingency by abbyzelda
Raj and Howard have an argument over who is more feminine. Oneshot.

96. Dangerous Game by Jenni_Snake
A top-secret project has Sheldon gambling with his friends' lives. Character Deaths, Established relationship (M)

97. The Binary Star Meditation by Louise_1
Thoughts on Howard & Raj.

98. The Shipping References by Laura Schiller
Alternate ending for "The Alien Parasite Hypothesis". What if Howard and Raj's "wrestling match" had ended differently?  Slash.

99. Dear No One by Laura Schiller
Set during early season 6. Howard's NASA mission gives Raj some much needed recovery time. One-sided slash; otherwise canon-friendly.

New Stories Added: 06/18/2019

100. The Unspeakable Love by LordofHamsters
"“The do you love me?”
“Of course I do, Raj. You will always be my dearest friend in this whole wide world.”
And Raj immediately knew what to do."

101. Pushover by Hillbilly_Leprechaun
Raj needs Howard's help to say "no."

102. The Faerie Analogy by Lauren (notalwaysweak)
Raj secretly has a fondness for Laurell K. Hamilton’s Merry Gentry books, and fantasises about himself as Doyle, Howard as Frost, and Penny as Merry, because Relena said I had to, okay? (She set the precedent with a reference to Raj reading the Anita Blake books in Apocalypse Week, which I highly recommend.) (Penny/Raj) (Howard/Raj)
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons

Messages In This Thread
Howard/Raj: Wolopali Stories - by Nutz - 09-09-2015, 03:07 PM
RE: Howard/Raj Fics - by Nutz - 09-09-2015, 03:15 PM
RE: Howard/Raj Fics - by Nutz - 09-09-2015, 03:38 PM
RE: Howard/Raj Fics - by Nutz - 09-09-2015, 03:50 PM
RE: Howard/Raj - Wolopali Fics - by Nutz - 04-26-2016, 11:36 AM
RE: Howard/Raj - Wolopali Fics - by Nutz - 06-11-2016, 06:50 AM
RE: Howard/Raj: Wolopali Stories - by Nutz - 07-02-2019, 10:55 AM