Howard/Raj: Wolopali Stories
41. Lie By c.ookiex27 (Story removed)
Disclaimers in story. Too lazy to explain. (Howard/Raj)

42. Mon Cher by abbyzelda
Howard isn't sure when exactly the visits to his friend's apartment started to involve kisses and flirty nicknames … but he's certainly not complaining. (Howard/Raj)

43. Always There by abbyzelda
Howard gets shot down once again, and it's up to his closest friend to heal his broken heart. (Howard/Raj)

44. Come To Me by The CrazyCute Girls (Account deleted)
Raj grabbed my hand and whispered "Come to me when you're weary, and I'll give you hope when you're hurtin'. I'll give you rest from your burden." His sweet brown eyes glistened in the last bit of sunshine and he had a sweet smile on his face as he sang these words to me. (Howard/Raj)

45. Cinnamon Blood by PaperPrince
When Raj meets a mysterious guy at a club he never expects him to be a vampire. Romance ensues. Some smut but really rated M for safety. (Howard/Raj) ( (M)

46. Rajesh And Howard Have Themselves A Time by Doc Drabble
The friends share a bonding experience. Drabble, Friendship (Howard/Raj)

47. Still Best Friends by WeBuiltThePyramids
Howard has been spending a lot of time with Bernadette...time usually spent with Raj. Friendship (Howard/Raj)

48. The Vegas Comforting Conversation by Mislav
Takes place post "The Vegas Renormalization". Raj helps Howard to see what kind of person he really is. Penny Bashing, Friendship (Howard/Raj)

49. How I Met My Best Friend by peppybigbang
Ever wondered why Raj and Howard where so close? Or how they ever met? Friendship (Howard/Raj)

50. The Orionid Incrimination by speccygeekgrrl
It all started that night they went stargazing. (Howard/Raj) (M)

51. The Subtext Postulation by speccygeekgrrl
Discussing the new Sherlock Holmes movie brings to light a difference in opinion that has some serious implications for Raj and Howard's friendship. (Howard/Raj)

52. The Family Formation by Louise (Story removed)
A small glimpse into a wondrous alternative future. (Howard/Raj)

53. And They Have A Plan by betternovembers
One plan, four meals, and many awkward situations for one Rajesh Ramayan Koothrappali. (Howard/Raj)

54. Having "The Talk" by McKay
Howard faces a surprising realization about his relationship with Raj. (Howard/Raj)

55. The Plus-One Scale-Mail Pasty Postulate by zelempa
"Is that an eleven foot pole in your bag of holding, or are you just happy to see me?" said Howard. (Howard/Raj)

56. The Freud Jasmine Wellwater Resolution by Flora (florahart)
A mistake leads Howard to Raj in the middle of the night. (Howard/Raj)

57. Dude, This Is Getting Freaky by incapricious
"Look," she finally says, "don't take this the wrong way, but you're weird. And that's a horrible sweater... seriously, what is that? You don't have a chance with any girl in here." She glances over at Raj. "And he actually looks sort of cute, at least from over here. So you know... you might want to think about it." (Howard/Raj)

58. Kind of Maybe Not Exactly by misura
And then Leonard, always the love-struck lemming said: "So are you guys, like, in love or something?" (Howard/Raj)

Comfort Levels Seriesby Lauren (notalwaysweak)
Part 1- Comfort Levels can be found in Alt Slash thread.
Part 2- Comfort Levels Consequences can be found in the OT3 thread
Part 4- Subsets can be found in the Alt Slash thread

59. The Koothrapolowitz Reconciliation Part 3 of the Comfort Levels Series
Raj slept with Leonard. Now Howard's furious and Raj is apologetic and this isn't working, but they have to move on anyway. (Howard/Raj) (M)

The Spot Series by Concupiscence66
Part 1- Sheldon's Spot can be found in the Alt Slash thread
Part 2-  Leonard's Spot and Part 3 Raj's Spot can be found in the Shelnard thread

60. Howard's Spot Part 4 of the Spot Series
Raj decides to man up and make a move. (Howard/Raj) (M)

Arctic Circle Series by Lauren (notalwaysweak)
Part 3- Homecoming can be found in the Shelnard Thread

61. The Quadripolar Exploration Part 1 of the Arctic Circle Series
Written for the BBT Kink Meme, where the prompt was the four guys in the Arctic the night the heat went out. (Howard/Raj) (Sheldon/Leonard) (M)

62. The Experience Explanation Part 2 of the Arctic Circle Series
Raj gives Howard some insight as to just how he managed to get so experienced at sex.  (Howard/Raj) (M)

“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons

Messages In This Thread
Howard/Raj: Wolopali Stories - by Nutz - 09-09-2015, 03:07 PM
RE: Howard/Raj Fics - by Nutz - 09-09-2015, 03:15 PM
RE: Howard/Raj Fics - by Nutz - 09-09-2015, 03:38 PM
RE: Howard/Raj Fics - by Nutz - 09-09-2015, 03:50 PM
RE: Howard/Raj - Wolopali Fics - by Nutz - 04-26-2016, 11:36 AM
RE: Howard/Raj - Wolopali Fics - by Nutz - 06-11-2016, 06:50 AM
RE: Howard/Raj: Wolopali Stories - by Nutz - 07-02-2019, 10:55 AM