Howard/Raj: Wolopali Stories
21. Late by afullmargin
Another day in the park. Pre-Slash (Howard/Raj)

22. The Final Letter by  xmodernxtragedyx
If I had only said something to you. I wouldn't have lived in such misery. Or caused you to live in the same misery. Character death and mentions of suicide. (Howard/Raj)

23. The Rat Catcher Contention by Concupiscence66
What happened between Raj and Howard after Leonard fell asleep? Follow up to episode "Alien Parasite". (Howard/Raj) (M)

24. The Spontanaity Defficiency by FirstLaugh-LastTears
When Raj yells at Howard and runs out of their apartment, Howard sees the real issue through all the anger and decides to prove him wrong. (Howard/Raj)

25. The Other Side by namichan89
Howard invites Raj to accompany him to a gala - and one thing leads to another. (Howard/Raj)

26. Flash Speed by CrazyChickenStealsYourCar
Leonard's mother has told Howard and Raj are homosexuals. Little did they know, she played the right string. Little did they know how right she was. (Howard/Raj)

27. Confession RajHoward by  KujiraHanma
What exactly had happened that he was kissing his best friend? (Howard/Raj)

28. Weltschmerz by Salty Peanuts
If we lived in an alternate universe, would you have married me? A story about a love affair that lasted longer than it should have. (Howard/Raj)

29. The Unceremoniously Adulate Repercussion by  PadawanBrittany
Something has left Howard within a great depression , questioning the line of his life, and only with help from Penny is he able to handle it. Who he wants by his side most, though, is Raj. (Howard/Raj)

30. First Kiss by hybridphoenix
His first kiss, and it was with his best friend. Raj reflects on the events of The Infestation Hypothesis. (Howard/Raj)

31. The Vodka Effect by BountyHunter1009
The fact is, it was inevitable, and unavoidable; it was only a question of when… (Howard/Raj)

32. Whisper by Don'tMessWithAFangirl
No one really knows what Raj whispers in Howard's ear… (Howard/Raj)

33. Romantic Shenanigans in the Fourth Floor Elevator by FF Studio Collaborations
Raj and Howard's relationship is tested when the elevator stalls. Howard reveals his true feelings, will Raj reciprocate? (Howard/Raj)

34. Late Night Panic by Little-Retard
All he knew was in this blindness, in this darkness, he needed him, only him, because of the light that emanates from him. (Howard/Raj)

35. The Seduction Experiment by NoShoesNoShirtNoSheldon
After breaking it off with Bernadette, Howard sets his mind to one thing. Seducing Rajesh Koothrappali. (Howard/Raj) (M)

36. Authenticity by chaserglow
"We're going to lose to the Watchmen," Leonard says. "This sucks." (Howard/Raj)

37. Speed of Sound by Yaoimelody
Raj wants to go to the movies... and after the reason is apparent, does Howard really disagree? (Howard/Raj)

38. The Breakup Indiscretion by banana.x.phone (Must have HQ account to read)
Howard and Bernadette breakup. Howard seeks comfort in his best friend. (Howard/Raj) (M)

39. Raj Thinks by superwholockfan
Raj's thoughts when Howard marries Bernadette. (Howard/Raj)

40. I Love You By c.ookiex27 (Deleted Account)
So, this is a very quick one - shot about Raj and Howard. Drabble (Howard/Raj)
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons

Messages In This Thread
Howard/Raj: Wolopali Stories - by Nutz - 09-09-2015, 03:07 PM
RE: Howard/Raj Fics - by Nutz - 09-09-2015, 03:15 PM
RE: Howard/Raj Fics - by Nutz - 09-09-2015, 03:38 PM
RE: Howard/Raj Fics - by Nutz - 09-09-2015, 03:50 PM
RE: Howard/Raj - Wolopali Fics - by Nutz - 04-26-2016, 11:36 AM
RE: Howard/Raj - Wolopali Fics - by Nutz - 06-11-2016, 06:50 AM
RE: Howard/Raj: Wolopali Stories - by Nutz - 07-02-2019, 10:55 AM