Sheldon/Leonard: Shelnard Stories
121. Mania by Zaxal
Leonard has to take care of him. That's just what Leonard does. (M)

122. The Water Sustains Me by Lauren (notalwaysweak)
Prompt was: Somehow Sheldon ends up needing help bathing to retain 100% cleanliness and somehow gets Leonard to help. Leonard is aroused/attracted to Sheldon, but Sheldon is oblivious. Sheldon finds he enjoys the intimacy and attention from Leonard and plots to keep the help going even after it becomes unnecessary and unneeded. (M)

123. Black And White And Red All Over by Zaxal
Howard promised to publicly humiliate Sheldon, but Leonard wasn't expecting the maid costume or his own reaction. (M)

124. Jedi Mind Tricks by Lauren (notalwaysweak)
Written for Kink Bingo 2013 for the 'hypnosis/mind control' square. (M)

125. Shut Up by Zaxal
Leonard can't handle any more of Sheldon's condescending criticism. (M)

126. Missy and Shelly by Lauren (notalwaysweak)
Leonard walks in on Sheldon in the bathroom and gets an eyeful of something he was not expecting. Transgender, Shelnard Friendship (AU)

127. Reducing the Coefficient of Friction by lesyeuxverts
At some point, what Sheldon wants and what Sheldon needs started to take priority over everything else, the way that Sheldon's restaurant schedule trumps the fact that Leonard sometimes likes a little variation in the order of his meals. (M)

128. The Kryptonian Encryption by inouken
Leonard's never getting into his Fortress of Solitude again.

129. Steer Your Ship My Way by Lauren (notalwaysweak)
Penny's fine with Leonard going away to the North Sea. Sheldon isn't. Friendship

130. Snapshots by Lauren (notalwaysweak)
Leonard has been Dr. Cooper’s grad assistant for four days, and it feels like four weeks. Four moments from a universe that could have been. AU (Sheldon/Leonard)

131. HeroCon by clumsyghost
When no one accompanies him to a local comic convention, Leonard feels free to cosplay any character he wishes. But what will Sheldon say when he surprises his roommate? (Sheldon/Leonard) (M)

132. To Boldly Go by andithil
Leonard's confidence is shattered during a costume party at the comic shop, but Sheldon is there to mend the pieces. (Sheldon/Leonard (M)

133. There Is No reason At All Why You Can't Leave Here With Me by Lauren (notalwaysweak)
A visit to a nightclub prompts Sheldon to make a move on Leonard. Or Leonard to make a move on Sheldon. They more or less meet in the middle, at any rate. (Sheldon/Leonard)

134. The Short Line by MangoMartini
My contribution to the 2016 Shelnard Big Bang (Sheldon/Leonard) (M)

135. We Could Be Reborn by Zaxal
An argument, an accident, and a chance for them to change what might seem set in stone. (Sheldon/Leonard)

136. BDSM: A Joint Hypothesis and Experiment by Zaxal
There are undeniable similarities between The Roommate Agreement and a slave contract. Intrigued by the possibilities, the boys decide to experiment. (Sheldon/Leonard) (M)

137. Fun with Flags by concupiscence66
Sheldon is having a hard time accepting that both Penny and Amy have moved away, so Sheldon decides to focus his energies on Fun with Flags. He's noticed there are some fans who seem more interested in his relationship with Leonard than in vexillology, but Sheldon is committed to improving his ratings. An appearance from Leonard will surely drive their fan girls wild! (Sheldon/Leonard)

138. BuddyCon by captain_lion18
For the prompt: Sheldon suggests a cosplay for Comic-Con that can be interpreted (easily or covertly) as a couples' cosplay. Leonard goes along with it. (Sheldon/Leonard)

139. Slow Burn by inouken
Leonard burns his tongue and Sheldon's I-told-you-so attitude isn't at all helpful. (Sheldon/Leonard)

140. The Noble Observation by inouken
If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate. (Sheldon/Leonard)
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons

Messages In This Thread
Sheldon/Leonard: Shelnard Stories - by Nutz - 09-07-2015, 03:55 PM
RE: Sheldon/Leonard Fics - by Nutz - 09-07-2015, 05:03 PM
RE: Sheldon/Leonard Fics - by Nutz - 09-07-2015, 05:21 PM
RE: Sheldon/Leonard Fics - by Nutz - 09-07-2015, 05:37 PM
RE: Sheldon/Leonard - Shelnard Fics - by Nutz - 10-12-2015, 05:48 PM
RE: Sheldon/Leonard - Shelnard Fics - by Nutz - 04-22-2016, 06:54 PM
RE: Sheldon/Leonard - Shelnard Fics - by Nutz - 06-11-2016, 07:49 AM
RE: Sheldon/Leonard - Shelnard Fics - by Nutz - 09-01-2016, 11:19 AM
RE: Sheldon/Leonard - Shelnard Fics - by Nutz - 09-01-2016, 11:22 AM
RE: Sheldon/Leonard: Shelnard Stories - by Nutz - 07-04-2019, 09:53 AM