Sheldon/Penny: Lemonade (Smut Stories)
Soapy Smut Series by TriplePirouette
61. The Laundry Room Exhibition by TriplePirouette
Sheldon, Penny, the laundry room and smut. Originally written for Paradox's April Kink Meme. (M)

62. The Shower Cubicle Conundrum by TriplePirouette
Sheldon, Penny, a shower and smut. Originally written for Paradox's April Kink Meme for a few prompts and as a continuation of "The Laundry Room Exhibition" (M)

63. Every Night by Lightningbolt81
Sheldon and Penny are together and enjoy their sexual nights, unknown to them so does Leonard (M)

64. The Doctor Cooper Accidental Sweater Seduction by OrsonWells Soft Kitty 
I can not explain it, all you need to know is that it is rated M and it's Shenny. (M)

65. Sharing the Shenny Sauce by JLynnB Soft Kitty 
"Nice palm. I read a great deal of pleasure in your future." (M)

66. Casual Friends by Risknight
What happened after Penny took the guys to dinner the day they met? Let's find out, shall we? (M)

67. The Homo Novus Renunciation by Waterwench
Sheldon Cooper discovers something surprising and elemental about himself when Penny, once again, is in his spot. Takes place in AU after Leonard and Penny have ended their relationship. (M)

68. The Aberrant Conflagration Affair by danakate
Sheldon has to bring a non-related date to a University function (M)

69. The Five Mississippis Speculation by Daedaleopsis
All bets are off when Penny is bored and tries to distract Sheldon from his whiteboard. (M)

70. The Arctic Expedition Consequence by starfish001 silver
Sheldon gets his revenge on Leonard. Set during 3.1 The Electric Can Opener Fluctuation with refs to Bath Item Gift Hypothesis (M)

71. The Unexpected Evening Encounter by TriplePirouette
"You know why I play Age of Conan, Sheldon. Did you know that I've wondered about your fingers? Your hands? What they might feel like touching me?" (M)

72. The Water Vapor Vexation by EvenAngelsFall22
It should have been easy. Sheldon ruins Penny's date, Penny ruins Sheldon's shower. Yes, it should have been very easy indeed. (M)

73. The Mystery Redhead Situation by Shenny Fan (Must have HQ account to read)
Penny was just looking for a fun night teasing her favorite Whack- a- doodle. Penny was about to get a whole other level of fun. (M)

74. The Friendship Conundrum by LanaGrey
Penny and Sheldon have always shared a special relationship. Could friendship turn into something more when one friend seeks the comfort of another? Takes place mid 7th season. (M)

75. The Ken-Barbie Osculation by QxSess15 [Image: kitty2.gif] 
Sheldon and Penny's prank war from the Panty Piñata Polarization takes a decidedly interesting turn. This one shot is AR/AU/OOC so if you do not like to deviate from canon pairings, do us all a favor and stick to your ship. (M)

76. The Invisibility Shield Occurrence by Daedaleopsis
Fluffy Shenny smut. Because sometimes I just want them to get together... so there. May be slightly OOC. Read at your own risk, and don't flame.

77.  Heat by FancyStrawberry (Must have HQ account to read)
A hot afternoon prompts Penny to have a steamy fantasy about a certain lanky theoretical physicist. (M)

78. Seducing the Doppler Effect by MyOwnStar
"Show me what you like," he said against her neck. She brought her eyes up to him and smiled... Some good Halloween themed sexy little story for the fun of it. (M)

79. Pi Day (314) by Orsonwells Soft Kitty
If you were ever wondering if anyone could make smut out of Pi Day... this should answer that. Shenny as always. (M)

80. Stay Classy, San Diego by ishie
It begins with a dull pressure in his paranasal sinuses. (M)
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons

Messages In This Thread
Sheldon/Penny: Lemonade (Smut Stories) - by Nutz - 08-08-2015, 02:57 PM
RE: Sheldon/Penny Lemonade: Now with more Smut - by Nutz - 09-25-2015, 02:43 PM