Sheldon/Penny: Lemonade (Smut Stories)
21. To Learn a Lesson by sohamk01793
Sheldon Teaches Penny A Lesson About Never Sitting In His Spot Ever Again (M)

22. Wednesday Routine by Eternal Contradiction silver
"Come to bed, Kitten," he demanded in a sleepy voice. (M)

23. I Want to Grow Old with You by muaaimoi
Penny finds that honesty is hard. Sheldon readily, and unknowingly agrees. Set in season 5. After The Infestation Hypothesis. (M)

24. A Day Like Any Other by Anna Doherty
The Boys Go To A Babylon 5 Convention. Sheldon Stays Home With Penny. (M)

25. A Proverbial Itch by MrsFlanigan silver 
Penny's frustrated and Sheldon only makes it worse. Until she catches him proving he is human after all. OOC for Sheldon but that's part of the fun. (M)

26. The Phallus Inquisition by Lizwontcry
It's been a hot summer, and Penny makes it hotter when she decides to solve the mystery of Sheldon's pants. (M)

27. The Wi-Fi Inconsistency by Tjay M
Penny goes to get the Wi-Fi password from Sheldon but what happens when she bursts into 4A wasn't expected by anyone. (M)

28. Margarita Mix Up by Tjay M
The music was far to loud, he had to do something about it, however things rarely go as planned.. (M)

29. The Inappropriateness of Sheldon Cooper by MyOwnStar
A Cinco de Mayo party brings out a naughty side of Sheldon Penny isn't prepared for...and can't resist. ALTERNATE ENDINGS included! (M)

30. The Elevator Entropy by PeaceLoveAndMockingjays silver 
Penny and Sheldon are stuck in the elevator together. Their anger issues cause them to...overheat. (M)

31. One Time Sheldon Let Penny Sit In His Spot by AliceAtHeart
Sheldon wakes up after hearing a noise and find finds Penny in his spot. (M)

32. The Sleepover Complication by banana.x.phone (Must have HQ account to read)
Penny stays the night on the couch in 4A while Howard and Christie render her apartment uninhabitable. (M)

33. The Proximity Conundrum by bloodtears16
Penny is alone on a Saturday night. Sheldon wants to learn how to tolerate touching people. (M)

34. The Sweet Vibrations Discovery by Zenkindoflove silver 
While cleaning, Sheldon discovers a box under Penny's bed that he probably should have never seen. (M)

35. Maybe A Dream by QueenOfTheFlame
Penny decides to give Sheldon a lesson when they're alone one night. (M)

36. The Stress Reduction Endeavor by Risknight
When I re-watched The Euclid Alternative, I got bit by a naughty muse. Penny helps Sheldon get rid of the stress brought on by him trying to learn how to drive. Warning! Definitely smutty. (M)

37. Establishing by Risknight
When you have an IQ of 187, sometimes things are just easier for you than they are for others. (M)

38. Dream Come True by spikespetslayer
The Hero sometimes peeks-and sometimes he touches, too. Takes place after "Soft Kitty" during TADD. Dub-Con. (M)

39. The Good Luck Bear Endeavor by Risknight [Image: silver.gif]
Penny discovers a very personal, private secret of Sheldon's. When he confronts her about her snooping, she finds out that Sheldon has never had a good experience with intimacy. Penny decides to rectify that. I absolutely earned the rating on this one. Also, my muse is a naughty little fellow. (M) Not Leonard friendly

40. The Battery-Operated Rubber Chew Toy Demonstration by AliceAtHeart
Sheldon found Penny's 'battery-operated rubber chew toy', but what happens when she tries to explain that he had got it wrong? Well, Sheldon DID always learn through demonstration… (M)
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons

Messages In This Thread
Sheldon/Penny: Lemonade (Smut Stories) - by Nutz - 08-08-2015, 02:57 PM
RE: Sheldon/Penny Lemonade: Now with more Smut - by Nutz - 09-25-2015, 02:20 PM