2 Penny Blossoms
1 Penny Blossom
The Neutral Zone
1 Dirty Sock
2 Dirty Socks
3 Dirty Socks
[Show Results]

1.11 The Pancake Batter Anomaly
Sheldon looks really different with that hat, it alters the shape of his face so much. Now, I've never had any patience with overly childish Sheldon, I find the really infantile behaviours grating, ( and very unlikely, considering canon history of employment, academia etc) but in this episode, the reversion to small boy when sick rang horribly true. I say this as someone who has had to do soup and toast just the right way before now. Luckily, chest rubs were never involved.

In any other show, the couple who went shopping together, took care of each other whilst sick (and spent significant holidays together,) rescued each other, even had their own special song, would be the central romantic pairing. It's no wonder we're confused, the narrative doesn't work, when we see all this onscreen, and merely get told that something other happens out of view. Attempting to rewrite or reappropriate these scenes with the writer's pet are doomed to failure, it is such a blatant ploy to build off history and good will. This applies both in-show and out.
The following 3 users Like SpaceAnJL's post:
  • Idle Miscreant, Toad, Gamma

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1.11 The Pancake Batter Anomaly - by Nutz - 08-02-2015, 02:36 AM
RE: 1.11 The Pancake Batter Anomaly - by SpaceAnJL - 08-13-2015, 04:18 AM
RE: 1.11 The Pancake Batter Anomaly - by Toad - 08-13-2015, 09:48 AM
RE: 1.11 The Pancake Batter Anomaly - by Jomi25 - 08-25-2015, 09:29 AM
RE: 1.11 The Pancake Batter Anomaly - by Jenger - 12-25-2017, 01:27 AM