Sheldon/Penny: Established Stories
Driving Lessons Series by dashakay
141. She Never - She never thought it would work out.

142. Driving Lessons - Snapshots from the first few months.

143. The Comic-Con Costume Conception Caper - She's never seen Sheldon quite so obsessed, which for Sheldon is quite a feat.

144. Get This Show on the Road - "I'm more than a bit concerned that you've turned into some sort of succubus," he said once.

145. There Was a Child Went Forth - One plus one equals three. Solve that equation, Sheldon.

146. Don't Stop Believing - Minivans never figured into her plans for the future.

147. What Might Have Been by randfan07
Sheldon let Penny walk out of his life, with his unborn child. Now seven years later, Penny returns to Pasadena but she's not alone and Sheldon sees what could have been his, is there still a chance that it could be?

148. The Christmas Cookie Substitution by Daedaleopsis
Penny finds out there's only one person who can make Meemaw's Christmas cookies. *Shenny*

149. The Proverbial Jealous Situation by OrsonWells Soft Kitty
Birthday gift for DHMMS, who wanted some jealous Sheldon. here you go! hope you like it!

150. Two Times Sheldon Kinda Met Leonard Nimoy and One Time He Really Did by screamlet
"Just think, Penny," Sheldon said as his hand tightened around hers, "You will witness history: the first time I have really met Leonard Nimoy."

Holiday Series by betternovembers
151. The Costume Coincidence - It's the Doctor in her living room.

152. The Parade Preoccupation - A sequel to The Costume Coincidence, or in which the Holiday Verse is created.

Lifeverse Series by damalur (Stories deleted)
153. Interlude: But What Are Your Thoughts on Ho Yay - "I suppose I shouldn't be surprised that you're more concerned with the characters' sexual entanglements than with that frankly masterful performance by Leonard Nimoy—"

154. The Universe and You - Penny thinks Sheldon is asexual. Sheldon begs to differ. (M)

155. A Day in the Life - March 9th, 2011, is just another day in the life for Penny and her roommate, Dr. Sheldon Cooper.

156. Life, in a Nutshell - Penny laughs, cries, shrieks, smiles, and takes the theater world by storm. Sheldon watches Firefly. Leonard gambles. The world starts to look up.

157. The Role of a Lifetime - Élan Magazine sits down for an interview with Academy Award-nominated actress Penelope Cooper.

158. The Perfect Moment Equation by sinstralpride
In which Penny has trouble sleeping and Sheldon begins to solve the most important equation in the world.

159. The Good Part by weasleytook
Sheldon and Penny's relationship crashes and burns after 17 days. But it's far from over yet.

160. Honey, It's the Mileage by damalur
In which there is much ado over the 'check engine' light.
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons

Messages In This Thread
Sheldon/Penny: Established Stories - by Nutz - 04-27-2015, 01:37 PM
RE: Sheldon/Penny - Established - by Nutz - 09-23-2015, 04:30 PM
RE: Sheldon/Penny - Established - by Nutz - 09-23-2015, 04:42 PM
RE: Sheldon/Penny - Established - by Nutz - 09-24-2015, 01:02 PM
RE: Sheldon/Penny - Established - by Nutz - 09-24-2015, 01:21 PM
RE: Sheldon/Penny - Established - by Nutz - 09-24-2015, 01:34 PM
RE: Sheldon/Penny - Established - by Nutz - 09-24-2015, 02:05 PM
RE: Sheldon/Penny - Established - by Nutz - 09-26-2015, 07:41 AM
RE: Sheldon/Penny - Established - by Nutz - 10-09-2015, 03:42 PM
RE: Sheldon/Penny - Established - by Nutz - 06-14-2016, 05:41 AM
RE: Sheldon/Penny: Established Stories - by Nutz - 04-14-2017, 12:01 PM