Sheldon/Penny: Encounter Stories
161. Out of Tea by Leotron
Sheldon's out of tea, Penny has a hangover, and an accidental collision leads to a discarded shirt and nothing to help either one of their problems.

162. Sneak A Peek by Leotron
When Sheldon saw her naked, it could be considered an accident. When she gets an intimate look of him, Penny can't quite say the same. But what's the risk of sneaking a peek every once and a while?

163. The Strawberry Lip-gloss Anomaly by jedimasterathena
Sheldon helps Penny with some spring cleaning and it doesn't end there.

164. The Standoff at Fort Miranda by Rashaka
The very dramatic, no-holds-barred laser tag battle for the living room, by a bunch of people who watch too much Firefly.

165. Wild One by AliceAtHeart
Shenny songfic. 600 words max

166. Swim Fan by ms. rosey cheeks
"He was so graceful when he did the flip thing that swimmers do"

167. Like Fireworks by Marie S Zachary
Penny and Sheldon have an interesting talk

168. Fireworks by Axelrocks
Sheldon and Penny on the roof watching some fireworks.

169. The Goodbye Girl by XX4aXX
Penny is helping Leonard and Sheldon clear out their apartment. Sometimes saying goodbye is hard.

170. Pining by JustSmile1
She feels the ache for him, everyday, without fail, her body pines for him. Longs for him in a way that it doesn't for anybody else. (Depression)

171. How It Happened by MixItUp
An extraordinary day in the lives of Sheldon and Penny, including random acts of kindness, disguises, and Sheldon driving like a maniac.

172. Fantasy Five by knwho
Penny brings up the subject of the Fantasy Five/Freebie Five list during dinner.

173. The Friendship Betrayal Axiom by LissyGray
This is a short story about how Sheldon reacts when Penny moves out expectantly. It's been a while since I've written a story, so I'm sorry if it's a little bit off. I purposely made Sheldon have a little more emotion, as this is a story. Also, I leave the end for you to decide if they rekindle their friendship or get together.

174. Plan of Attack by Risknight
Sheldon discovers he has emotions. Can he repair the damage done when he gives in to them?

175. I'm Still Here, All That's Left by JustSmile1
No matter how many variables. And no matter how many scenarios. They had left. Left her to destruction at the hands of another, and because of that, things would never be the same. Attempted Suicide, Self-harm (M)

176. The Sexy Transformation by Darkly Dreaming
Penny takes the boys shopping, does their hair, and takes them to a club. Merriment is had by all, but mostly Sheldon and Penny.

177. The Chemistry Hypothesis by NightlyBlueDemons
How do you feel now Sheldon' she whispered her voice huskier than she had intended.'

178. The Broken Shower Catalyst by DreamerofImprobableDreams45
A broken shower leads to much more than Penny or Sheldon ever expected. Watery-wildness ensues. Rated a strong T for the usual reasons, if you know what I mean!

179. To Be Near You by sweetgummybear
Penny has a habit every Saturday at 4:00 p.m. This time, she's going to make this Saturday different from all the other Saturdays.

180. I Forgetby Risknight (moved to Friends to Lovers)
After a car accident, Penny cannot remember who she is. How will everyone deal with this?
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons

Messages In This Thread
Sheldon/Penny: Encounter Stories - by Nutz - 04-25-2015, 08:00 AM
RE: Close Encounters of the Shenny Kind - Fics - by Nutz - 09-21-2015, 03:07 PM
RE: Sheldon/Penny: Encounter Stories - by Nutz - 11-10-2017, 07:22 AM
RE: Sheldon/Penny: Encounter Stories - by Nutz - 07-05-2019, 05:10 AM
RE: Sheldon/Penny: Encounter Stories - by BeeJee - 10-06-2021, 08:16 AM