Sheldon/Penny: Encounter Stories
141. The Night Club Hypothesis by Trisha Uchiha
Penny takes Sheldon to a night club on a Friday night when he has nothing to do.

142. The Christmas Cookie Debate by misslexilouwho
A Fluffy Christmas Fic in which Penny and Sheldon argue about cookies for a party.

143. Taking Action by shadowdweller25
Penny's obsession with Age of Conan is keeping him from sleep. He has to take action

144. Release of Endorphins by shadowdweller25
Beverly kissing Sheldon was not pleasant. However, it did result in the release of endorphins when Penny realized he was the guy.

145. The Social Obligation by XX4aXX
What if Penny said yes in Episode 5.10?

146. Alright by Laury the Latrator
"Love-sick is a kind of sick." / In which Penny feels the sting of rejection and Sheldon tries to keep things the way they are.

147. Look Before You Leap by muaaimoi
Sheldon tries to deal with love at first sight and Penny tries to keep a hold of her Libido.

148. Truth or Dare by Leotron (Moved to Friends to Lovers)
When Penny gets dared to have sex with the amazingly asexual Sheldon Cooper, she doesn't think things could get much worse. But what happens when she finds out seducing him is going to be a bit harder than she had planned?

149. Mistletoe by AliseEve
My first one shot Big Bang Theory Fanfic, based off my drabbles Mistletoe and First Kiss, this celebrates both reaching 100 reviews in my story Paradox Drabbles

150. The Acquired Feelings Theory by IndifferentStoryTeller (Moved to Friends to Lovers)
I, Dr. Sheldon Lee Copper, seem to have a bit of a predicament, I have actually managed to "fall in love" with a female, more importantly that female is Penny.

151. Pon Farr Paradigm Shift by Tiva-Jisbonxxx
Sheldon and Penny are eating dinner after the usual laundry night. When while watching Star Trek Penny learns a new word.

152. The Couture Complexity by Eternal Contradiction
Penny accidentally ties the drawstring of her new pants too tight and goes for help. Sheldon unwillingly lends a helping hand.

153. Theatrical Arts by bobkitty1123
When Penny needs help rehearsing for an audition, Sheldon decides that he needs to help her.

154. The Threat of Change by NightlyBlueDemons silver (Moved to Friends to Lovers)
The arrival of Sheldon's brother George forces him to realize that maybe he's not as immune to the female sex as he had thought. Could Mrs. Cooper's dreams finally be coming true?

155. In Which Dracula Meets Jabba the Hutt by Boogum (Story deleted)
"Penny, what are you doing in my room? No one is allowed in my room." There was a pause. "And why are you not wearing any clothes?"

156. Pinch by muaaimoi
Waiting tables on St. Patrick's Day can be a pain in the butt. Literally. Fortunately for Penny Sheldon's willing to help.

157. The Right Man by Flyteh
Penny dropped Sheldon's hand as if it were one of Howard's G-strings...

158. The Relationship Query by ithaswhatitisnt (Story deleted)
Songfic using Jake Owen's "Alone With You". Sheldon wants to test his hypothesis that love exists. So he asks Penny. What happens next shocks him and her.

159. The Elevated Decibel Conundrum by Trisha Uchiha
When Sheldon hears the lyrics of a certain song that Penny plays above his decibel levels he just can't keep up the act of a Homo Novus any longer.

160. The Way It Should Have Been by BaronessBlixen
An AU for the pilot. Just a short one-shot. Shenny.
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons

Messages In This Thread
Sheldon/Penny: Encounter Stories - by Nutz - 04-25-2015, 08:00 AM
RE: Close Encounters of the Shenny Kind - Fics - by Nutz - 09-21-2015, 02:21 PM
RE: Sheldon/Penny: Encounter Stories - by Nutz - 11-10-2017, 07:22 AM
RE: Sheldon/Penny: Encounter Stories - by Nutz - 07-05-2019, 05:10 AM
RE: Sheldon/Penny: Encounter Stories - by BeeJee - 10-06-2021, 08:16 AM