Sheldon/Penny: Encounter Stories
41. LoveGame by aekohl
A faceless man at a party stirs feelings in Penny she thought she'd long since forgotten. Little does she know, the stranger is even closer to her than she ever imagined.

42. According to You by CSI Ames
What does Penny do when she realizes that she's not being treated the way she should be. And who is there to be her superhero and save the day?

43. The Apocalypse Realization by MarieofIlledra silver
In a casual conversation about the zombie apocalypse, Leonard realizes something about the relationship between his ex and his roommate.

44. The Christmas Landing Calamity by degrassichick
This is not how Christmas is supposed to go. I’m supposed to be home with my family, watching football and hanging out with my cousins and drinking eggnog and waiting to open presents. And instead, I’m here. In an airport. In the middle of Utah. With you.

45. Lessons From the Masters by Wolf Maid silver
It takes her a while to realize she's being wooed.

46. Vindicated by CSI Ames
Sheldon knows of 1 social paradigm in which people exchange jewelry. But could he be wrong for once? And can science help him to finally explain it to her?

Elevator Series by Erzibeth-Malfoy
47. The Elevator  - Sheldon has finally fixed the Elevator, but for how long?

48. Sequel to The Elevator - Penny gets home from work to find Sheldon in the hall.

49. Three Weeks by DesiringPirates (Story removed)
Penny gets an acting gig that requires her to go to New York City for three weeks, much to her and everyone's surprise. She takes it and leaves; while she is gone, someone realizes how much he misses her.

50. Speechless by Menacherie
Sheldon Lee Cooper has been speechless five times in his life.

51. Say Anything by Menacherie
Sheldon has to apologize.

52. The Relocation Reasonings by Fayth3 silver
Penny wonders if she should move back home. Sheldon has other ideas

53. Costumes by Mrs Penny Cooper
Sheldon likes his own clothes. So does Penny. Yet, here they are, dressed up like puppets, as they prepare for a Caltech party held in Sheldon's honor.

54. The Problem with Spock by airekuh
Penny and Sheldon watch Star Trek 2009. Sheldon likes it, but there's something not quite right.

55. Love's Philosophy by immortalbeloved13
Penny begins receiving love notes from a mysterious admirer.

56. A Collision of Unusual Thoughts and Particles by 00JLO
What happens when the person you are supposed to miss, you miss but not the most?

57. Counter by Random Dice
Sheldon! I didn’t cheat. Now get the hell out of my apartment!” They stood in the middle of the kitchen, screaming, and she flattened her hands on his chest and gave him a shove. Sheldon had looked surprised and tried to stabilize him self.

58. We're All in the Mood for a Melody by articfoxarticfox
Their story starts with an ending. Penny has since tried to work her way around that one, make it so that their epiphany doesn't rely on misfortune, and sadness. But she can't.

59. Cooper-Penny Postulate by TheShoelessOne
Likelihood of engaging in a deemed romantic relationship slim with current criteria-—further research necessary

60. The Proposition Hypothesis by TheShoelessOne
"I'm no wizard when it comes to social interactions, but I'm under the strange impression that you're trying to experiment on me, Penny."
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons

Messages In This Thread
Sheldon/Penny: Encounter Stories - by Nutz - 04-25-2015, 08:00 AM
RE: Close Encounters of the Shenny Kind - Fics - by Nutz - 09-20-2015, 09:59 AM
RE: Sheldon/Penny: Encounter Stories - by Nutz - 11-10-2017, 07:22 AM
RE: Sheldon/Penny: Encounter Stories - by Nutz - 07-05-2019, 05:10 AM
RE: Sheldon/Penny: Encounter Stories - by BeeJee - 10-06-2021, 08:16 AM