Sheldon/Penny: Platonic Stories
61. A Day in Disneyland by yourbiassed
Penny takes Sheldon to Disneyland and they have a friendly competition.

62. Game Changes by yourbiassed
Penny continues to make Sheldon go through changes. What happens when he must choose other than Spock when playing Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock?

63. Why are you a Physist Sheldon? by TheDarkestShinobi
Penny's in Sheldon's office when she poses the question and his answer doesn't really surprise her.

64. The Radiohead Paradox by windswept-dreams
While usually he doesn't mind if he thinks of the topic as inconsequential; Sheldon can't stand that Penny knows something he doesn't, so he feels the need to inform her that he's figured out this 'Radiohead' thing.

65. Five Stages by Mirumo
Penny is having some rough time after her break-up with Leonard. Sheldon is always there when you don't expect him.

66. The WonderWoman Conundrum by Mirumo
Penny is displaying an unexpected knowledge about superheroes.

67. Happy Valentines Day by Mirumo
How Penny and Sheldon spent Valentines Day in The Large Hadron Collision. (Friendship)

68. The Debilitated Dilemma by Amy227 (Must have HQ account to read)
Penny falls ill and Sheldon is the only one around to look after her.

69. The Camaraderie Anomaly by poisongirll
Just a little one shot following 'The Zarnecki Incursion'. Sheldon is grateful for Penny's help.

70. The Gratitude Side Effect by danakate
Penny, Sheldon, and some not so virgin Cuba Libres. Friendship fic.

71. Hand In Hand by TempestJo
Sheldon and Penny have to use an alternate form of communication when someone comes after Sheldon's latest work.

72. The Knock Knock Knock Penny Igemination by Steve61
A week in the life of Penny as she deals with Sheldon, who is more of a pest than usual.

73. Enlightenment by stock2007
Set after the season 4 finale

74. The Nocturnal Instability by tensorial
Night awakes the monsters who live inside one's head, or how I imagine the show could deal with the insecurities lurking in these characters if it were a deeper and darker show. T for overall darkness.

75. The Vital Organ Reaction by saidthedemon
I don't ship S/P enough to want them to happen on the show, but I think they're a lovely idea. There is no action or romance in this one, but I hope you still enjoy. The ending may be taken in two, maybe three, different ways. Read it however you like.

76. Sheldor Meets a Barbarian Queen by Sheldorfan
Sheldor is slaying Pict when he comes across a stranger who may be more familiar than he realizes.

77. The EsperantoVenusian Lemma by renrenren3
It's an Esperanto-Venusian/Venusian-Esperanto dictionary. Latest edition!

78. I Owe You by Seta-Kino
Sheldon reflects on something he's recently done after hearing a conversation that the guys had earlier of course, they heard something that sparked their own conversation .

79. Penny's Revenge by Vila Restal
Trying to do this one because I've just recently got into the show. Hope everyone enjoys this. Read and Review, and please no flames. Thanks!

80. The MacGuffin Virus by gertie-flirty
Amy, Sheldon and Penny all attend a science conference. Sheldon and Penny end up having to sleep in the same hotel room."
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons

Messages In This Thread
Sheldon/Penny: Platonic Stories - by Nutz - 04-25-2015, 07:43 AM
RE: Sheldon/Penny - Soulmates Without the Shagging (Platonic) - by Nutz - 09-26-2015, 04:42 AM
RE: Sheldon/Penny: Platonic Stories - by Nutz - 04-16-2017, 04:31 PM
RE: Sheldon/Penny: Platonic Stories - by Nutz - 07-04-2019, 10:13 AM