Sheldon/Penny: Alternate Universe Stories
361. The Warehouse Circumventionby Daedaleopsis
A mysterious artifact shows up at a critical juncture in Sheldon's life. Can Myka, Pete and Claudia save the day? (Warehouse 13 Universe)

362. Remote Troubles (or The Time Sheldon and Penny Got Stuck In The TV) by Risknight
Ever feel like you life is a sitcom? Or a soap opera? Maybe it is. Maybe when you sleep, they show commercials. Sheldon and Penny are about to find out what it's like to be on the small screen.

363. What a Way to Go (100 Ways to Kill a Doctor) by Prospero Hibiki
They've got to go. I know it. You know it. But how? It was nice knowing you Dr. Hofstadter and Dr Fowler. You will be missed. Well...not really. This one is dark. Really. Not kidding this time. Don't say I didn't warn you. (Supernatural)

364. Battle for the Summit (100 ways to kill a Doctor) by matuisgman
Ok, not strictly challenge worthy. But 1500 words, relationship and a lot of dead doctors. Well magic users. So replacing science with magic. I just wanted to write this and I have other challenges that fit the bill (Fantasy)

365. Grrrrrrrrrrr! Hissssssss! (100 Ways to Kill a Doctor) by Tuesday Pajamas Soft Kitty
Penny, Amy and Bernadette are werewolves. Sheldon, Howard and Raj are vampires. So the big question now is, "Who gets to kill Leonard?" (Supernatural)

366. Spy Equivalency (100 Ways to Kill a Doctor) by Shenandoah76209
Believe it or not, the NSA didn't miss Joyce Kim's interest in Leonard. Or the exploding elevator. They like to keep an eye on that sort of thing. (Detective/Secret Agent)

367. Eternal Night (100 Ways to Kill a Doctor) by Daedaleopsis
You never know what weird kind of things go on at a sci-fi convention (Supernatural)

368. Classified (100 Ways to kill a Doctor) by matuisgman
Ok another one, no Shenny but character deaths and still exactly 1500 words in story. A little AU, interesting twist on the beginning of the series, so enjoy (Detective/Secret Agent)

369. Not With a Bang But With a Bite (100 Ways to Kill a Doctor) by Daedaleopsis
Amy goes too far; or how Penny became an expert at a different type of head shot (Disaster)

370. Just An Ordinary Day (100 Ways To Kill A Doctor) by Risknight
A short story for the Halloween prompt. (Disaster Crack)

371. No Joke (100 Ways to Kill a Doctor)  by mariteri
Yet another answer to the 100 Ways to Kill a Doctor challenge. (Supernatural)(M)

Deleted Fics: If you have a copy of the following Fics, please let me know.

The Lights No Longer Shine by rightxhere (Account Deleted)
The world was coming to an end. Character Death (Disaster)

The Mirror Equation by incognitIoN (Account deleted)
Penny is forced to confront a memory after the meddling of a social robot named Sheldor. (Space/Alien)

All a Dream by matuisgman (Story removed)
No Cannon Relationships, no relations ships at all. All in good fun because I can. Shenny friendship (AU)

Links last checked on 2/16/2023
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sheldon/Penny: Alternate Universe Stories - by Nutz - 07-04-2019, 11:57 AM