Sheldon/Penny: Friends to Lovers Stories
Desires Series by Jan of Arc
237. The Synthetic Desire Experiment -  Amy takes extreme measures to push Sheldon's boundaries in her need for physical intimacy. Plans are derailed, couples torn apart and friendships will be forever changed. Drugging/dub-con

238. The Aphrodisiac Ramification Quandary - Sequel to "The Synthetic Desire Experiment". In the cold light of day, what are the repercussions of Amy messing with forces she had no control over? Guilt, confusion and Planned Parenthood ... oh my!

Optimal Series  by Lady Lioness
239. Optimal - Penny realizes something important when Sheldon tells her he's going to be gone all summer.

240. Three Months - Sequel to 'Optimal.' Penny and Sheldon communicate by emails while he's away.

Kitty Series by TriplePirouette 
241. Chilly Kitty - silver Sheldon doesn't like change, even if it might get him the Nobel Prize

242. Hurt Kitty - Sequel to "Chilly Kitty". 'Just like when she was a teenager: some stupid crush that she blew out of proportion. She sighed, it just made her delusional. Near crazy. Especially since she knew, knew, he could never love her back.'

243. Tradition - An exchange of gifts set sometime in the future the night before the wedding.

Collision Series by Rashaka
244. The Earth Moved 1,117 Miles In Our Kitchen - Like Wonder Woman, Superman, She-Ra and all those characters her geeky friends cherished, Penny knew in one single, glorious moment what she had to do. Part 1 of the Collision series

245. A Swiftly Tilting Heart - When an act of romantic charity misfires, Penny, Sheldon, and their friends have to deal with the fallout. A comedy of jealousy and need. Part 2 of the Collision series. 

246. The Uncertainty Difficulty by Risknight silver
Sheldon cut everyone out of his life after everything he had worked for, dreamed of or stood for was destroyed by his friends two years ago. When he learns that Penny has been hospitalized, he drops everything to return to Pasadena and help her. There's just one problem. Penny hates him. 

247. The Pon Farr Hypothesis by Zenkindoflove [Image: silver.gif]
Sheldon thought a homo novus was immune to seduction and physical allure. But when a beautiful, mouthy neighbor elicits new sensations in him, Sheldon must discover a novel side of himself he never anticipated. (M)

248. Burning For You (I'm On Fire) by spikespetslayer
There is no way to explain attraction. There is no way to understand the spark that ignites between two people, whether it is instantaneous or whether it has to smolder before it ignites, immolating and charring all around them in the subsequent blaze. Sometimes, it doesn't matter who gets burned, either. (M)

249. Not That Kind of Web Show by muaaimoi
In which the Internet makes them do it. Also, feelings might be involved. Shenny, eventual smut. Come on, give it a try. You know you want to! (M)

250. The Heterochromia Canine Supervision by wolfofsheep
Penny's looking after a friend's puppy and things get a bit complicated… (M)

Alone Series by spikespetslayer
251. I Alone - Penny is fascinated by Sheldon's hands... Now new and improved with a part 2 for all those that so sweetly asked-I made an exception to my rule about leaving a story alone. Please, enjoy! (M)

252. Midnight Confessions - Penny takes a very drunk Sheldon home after a university fundraiser. (M)

But I Continue Learning by medusa20
Penny and Sheldon begin a secret affair. They don't want to hurt Leonard or Amy, but will they? (M)

All She Wants To Do Is Dance by spikespetslayer
Seduction in mind, Penny learns an ancient art. Rated M for sexual situations and themes. (M)

Links last checked on: 12/03/2020
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sheldon/Penny: Friends to Lovers Stories - by Nutz - 02-06-2023, 03:19 AM