Sheldon/Penny: Friends to Lovers Stories
221. MeeMaw Knows Best by MrsFlanigan
When Sheldon's beloved MeeMaw decides to visit, she notices her Moonpie's behavior regarding Amy his "girlfriend" and Penny his "best friend" and Sheldon questions if MeeMaw really does know best.

222. The Check Engine Light Inevitability by Trisha Uchiha
Penny's car finally gives out while she's driving Sheldon to a symposium and it allows the two them to grow closer. They are forced to share a room and Penny unknowingly begins to make Sheldon fall for her while Leonard is suspicious.

223. Everyone Has a Double Somewhere by Reparata
Crazy fic about crazy people I love. Shenny with lots of Lemonade. Sheldon's government involvement costs him his sight and Penny becomes his 'companion'.

224. The Sensual Cellular Similarity by DesertDragon
A sexy, accidental text becomes the cause of some unaccountable behavior. (M)

225. The Intimacy Inspiration Initiative by danakate silver
Sheldon gets stuck again and the solution leads to some surprising events.

226. Stuck on You by Talitha Koum
Sheldon and Penny are stuck with each other. Literally.

227. The Moonlight Cooties Infection by arabean
A meteor shower is the perfect setting for a first kiss.

228. The Homo Novus Experimentation by danakate silver
Penny tries to utilize the scientific method to try to seduce Sheldon for a bet. In the end, they both learn a lot about each other and themselves and the outcome is surprising for all.

229. The Amphetamine Phenylamine Effect by wonderwoundedhearers [Image: silver.gif]
Penny makes it easy for Sheldon to become 'one of the idiots' in ten simple stages…

230. Truth or Dare by Leotron
When Penny gets dared to have sex with the amazingly asexual Sheldon Cooper, she doesn't think things could get much worse. But what happens when she finds out seducing him is going to be a bit harder than she had planned?

231. The Acquired Feelings Theory by IndifferentStoryTeller 
I, Dr. Sheldon Lee Copper, seem to have a bit of a predicament, I have actually managed to "fall in love" with a female, more importantly that female is Penny.

232.  The Threat of Change by NightlyBlueDemons silver 
The arrival of Sheldon's brother George forces him to realize that maybe he's not as immune to the female sex as he had thought. Could Mrs. Cooper's dreams finally be coming true?

233.  I Forget by Risknight
After a car accident, Penny cannot remember who she is. How will everyone deal with this?

234. The Un-Controlled Variables by Laury the Latrator 
I have neither the time nor the strength to start another relationship. It's far easier to invest my intellect in fixing the cloning process than in understanding romance." / Sheldon and Amy break up, and Sheldon finds himself forging an unusual relationship with his neighbor.

235. The Ravenwood Culmination by LibbyMay
A Sheldon/Penny romance story. When the outcome of Sheldon and Amy's disagreement over a beloved movie classic results in their breakup, it's Penny to the rescue and even she's not prepared for what happens next.

236. The Christmas Excitation by jdschmidtwriter [Image: silver.gif]
When Penny gives Sheldon yet another incredible Christmas gift, he's forced to take desperate measures to equalize the scales. His actions have unexpected consequences, resulting in a Christmas neither of them will ever forget.
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sheldon/Penny: Friends to Lovers Stories - by Nutz - 07-05-2019, 05:13 AM