3 Penny Blossoms
2 Penny Blossoms
1 Penny Blossom
The Neutral Zone
1 Dirty Sock
2 Dirty Socks
3 Dirty Socks
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
1.05 The Hamburger Postulate
Another great opening. This one showed that the guys were very comfortable with who they were in public. Nerd love instead of Nerd shaming

Sheldon: Alright, I’m moving my infantry division, augmented by a battalion of Orcs from Lord of the Rings, we flank the Tennessee Volunteers, and the North once again wins the Battle of Gettysburg.

Howard: Not so fast, remember the South still has two infantry divisions, plus Superman and Godzilla.

Leonard: No, no, no, no, Orcs are magic, Superman is vulnerable to magic, not to mention, you already lost Godzilla to the Illinois Cavalry and Hulk.

Raj: Why don’t you just have Robert E. Lee charge the line with Shiva and Ganesh.

Penny: Hi, you guys ready to order?

Howard: Hang on, honey. Shiva and Ganesh? The Hindu Gods against the entire Union army?

Leonard: And Orcs!

Penny: I’ll be back.

Raj: Excuse me, Ganesh is the remover of obstacles, and Shiva is the destroyer. When the smoke clears, Abraham Lincoln will be speaking Hindi and drinking mint juleps.
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
The following 3 users Like Nutz's post:
  • Idle Miscreant, Toad, lewstonewar

Messages In This Thread
1.05 The Hamburger Postulate - by Tuesday Pajamas - 04-10-2015, 07:03 PM
RE: 1.05 The Hamburger Postulate - by Nutz - 04-13-2015, 08:25 PM
RE: 1.05 The Hamburger Postulate - by Gamma - 04-17-2015, 11:13 AM
RE: 1.05 The Hamburger Postulate - by Louise - 04-17-2015, 11:20 AM
RE: 1.05 The Hamburger Postulate - by Nutz - 04-17-2015, 11:28 AM