0%
0 0%
3 Dirty Socks
0%
0 0%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

SHAMY WARNING: 8.20 The Fortification Implementation
Quote:"Fans are introduced to Howard's brother, Josh, who randomly shows up at his doorstep.

You can't introduce new family-members 8 years into the game. You just can't. It smells so strongly of "we are out of ideas." What about seeing more of Missy, or some of the family-members who have been mentioned but never seen, like Sheldon's brother or Penny's brother?

Or, here's a wild concept: make good use of the characters you already have.

Mark my words, this is how it will go: brother is portrayed as more successful and more attractive than H. H becomes jealous/resentful/paranoid, because that is his theme for Season 8. There is tension/conflict and then Bernadette tells them to behave. I would bet $100 that this is how it goes.

Long-lost relatives are the most soapish theme out there.

This is what I mean when I assert that we're not just looking at a diluted version of the original characters, we're looking at wholly different people. Original Howard was almost excessively confident, this guy lets literally everyone walk all over him.

Quote:Amy and Sheldon have a date night that turns into what may or may not be their first sleepover.

No comment. MorlockMorlock

Quote:Wil Wheaton invites Penny to participate in his podcast, which ends in Penny and Leonard having a fight on the air."

These couples are fighting way too often. Yes, all couples have disagreements and that's normal, but it's not normal for the fights to be so frequent and so intense. If you haven't figured things out after EIGHT YEARS, you are simply not compatible, IMO.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 8.20 The Fortification Implementation - by Louise - 04-10-2015, 01:40 AM