Poll: Vote for this episode (open to guests)
3 Penny Blossoms
2 Penny Blossoms
1 Penny Blossom
The Neutral Zone
1 Dirty Sock
2 Dirty Socks
3 Dirty Socks
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
1.04 The Luminous Fish Effect
Quote:He loved tall women and I remember thinking "Oh shit!" when Bernadette was so short. It's not in line with his character! It makes them this tiny couple but I will always remember the real Howard, prior to all those crass tiny penis gags as well. Howard was a guy who aimed HIGHER.

Nothing will convince me that Real!Howard isn't a good lover. Over-eager, maybe, but a good lover. The Whore of Omaha seemed quite happy, and it can't be *only* because he was buying her things. After all, he exfoliated her brains out XD

I love short guys. I'm about 5'5", and I don't see why I should have to tilt my neck in order to talk to someone Tongue Kurt was gross, IMO.

Quote:"She's taller than all the women in my family combined." Big Grin Big Grin

I want fanfic of the aftermath of what happened in the Model House. I suppose the girls eventually chased them away or called the cops, or the guys lost their nerve and decided to leave before trouble started, but that's one of the great mysteries of this show; what exactly happened after H&R followed that girl down the hallway...

SUCH a classic H&R plotline. And they looked cute in their workman uniforms.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1.04 The Luminous Fish Effect - by Gamma - 04-09-2015, 11:19 AM
RE: 1.04 The Luminous Fish Effect - by Toad - 04-16-2015, 10:46 PM
RE: 1.04 The Luminous Fish Effect - by Louise - 04-09-2015, 01:05 PM
RE: 1.04 The Luminous Fish Effect - by Louise - 04-10-2015, 01:50 AM