If Shenny becomes canon what does that mean?
I have to say that I am not in favor of a traditional romantic pairing from these characters (especially with these writers). For the final season if they go with a Shenny pairing I would say:

* Have Sheldon and Penny try to make Leonard and Amy jealous by pretending to be a couple this could be episodes of fun as they fight back and forth on what they need to do (and how to do it), crash and burn scenarios where Leonard and Amy aren't buying it, and trying to one up each other to "prove" how much they are together (and if by the last episode of season 10 they realize and admit that they really aren't pretending anymore that's fine)

* Or just continue to give them emotionally intimate/have each others back moments so Howard and Raj can do some old school heckling of/to Leonard and Amy, and Bernadette can shriek at them that they better make a move to lock them back down before Sheldon/Penny realize they might really be good together.

I DON'T want to see Penny begging for sex, or Sheldon/Penny actually having sex (although them pretending to so Leonard and Amy hear would be funny). In fact, they don't officially have them get together until the tag of the last episode of the series, I would be completely happy.

Bottom line: I would rather Sheldon and Penny just remain friends if it means that TPTB and the writers frack up the core of what they have now just to make them "romantic"
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons

Messages In This Thread
RE: If Shenny becomes cannon what does that mean? - by Nutz - 04-01-2016, 12:46 PM