The worst films/shows you've ever seen.
Hmmmmm.....

-True Blood

-ER, 10x3 "Dear Abby" (This show was my first love. I STILL have some episodes on VHS that I recorded before those fancy dvds came out. This episode was the beginning of the downfall of the show for me. Why in the FUCK would the writers have Carter leave to Africa and breakup with Abby over a letter. A LETTER?! Angry It was a bitch move on the writers part. This was the first time I realized how easily tptb can destroy a tv show. It still makes me angry. Dodgy)

-Grey's anatomy starting when Izzy had the ghost problem.

-American Idol (in fact, every competition show that features a sob story vignette by the participants)

-Jack Reacher
-Dragonball Evolution
-Anything done with/by Adam Sandler

-Monsters University. (I took my nephew to go see that last summer and it was the looooooongest animated movie I've ever suffered through. The whole time all I could think about was 'when are these bastards gonna graduate??')

-Iron Man 3
-The Invention of Lying

-The Simpsons Movie. (The first time the husband and I went, I passed out during the opening scenes. So, being a good sport, I agreed to go again and the exact same thing happened. Had to be the movie, sure as hell wasn't me)

-Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter
-Ryan Reynolds (...just all of it)
-Rom-coms that star Gerard Butler

Messages In This Thread
The worst films/shows you've ever seen. - by Wisp - 05-02-2014, 06:42 PM
RE: The worst films/shows you've ever seen. - by queenoftheDales - 05-04-2014, 09:57 PM