The worst films/shows you've ever seen.
Er, the worst films/shows you've ever seen. This can include individual episodes of otherwise good shows. And yes, I know, post s3 TBBT is a given.They don't even have to be that bad. If you just hate them for whatever reason, that counts too. Mine:

- The Love Guru. Mike Myers, what happened? (I tried to make myself watch it again just the other day. It was even worse the second time round)
- The Wicker Man Remake (Why the fuck would you remake The Wicker Man) The original Wicker Man is the only film apart from The Shining that scares the shit out of me.
- A Nightmare on Elm Street
- Anna And The King (Why the fuck would you remake The King And I)
- Beer Pong Road Trip or something (I only watched it because it contained Danny Pudi. Even he could not save it.)
- Big Fish
- The Woman In Black
- Rules Of Engagement
- Hoodwinked
- Noel Fielding's Luxury Comedy (I hate to say this, but I just thought it was stupid. If you sucked the soul out of The Mighty Boosh you'd have a vastly superior version of Noel Fielding's Luxury comedy.)
- Series 1 of Blackadder. Just... ugh.
- The Conventions of Sace and Time episode in Harmon-less s4 of Community. Matt fucking Lucas? I have no problem with him any other time, but... Community? Also the real Community would not outright pedestrianise "geekery" by doing an episode in a convention.
-White Chicks
-Twilight (I watched the first one because people WOULD NOT SHUT UP about it. I will never understand why people fancy Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner. Michael Sheen's where it's at. If you're me.)
-Any Red Dwarf Episode post series 6
HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

AND WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY BOILED EGGS?
The following 1 user Likes Wisp's post:
  • Nutz

Messages In This Thread
The worst films/shows you've ever seen. - by Wisp - 05-02-2014, 06:42 PM