The worst films/shows you've ever seen.
The Room is terrible, but really entertaining. Big Grin

Hannibal Rising was up there... I hear the book was only marginally better, but I don't plan on checking that out.

I also watched the second Twilight movie for Michael Sheen, but even for him, I can't bring myself to sit down and watch the fourth.

About every third episode of L&O: SVU, usually the soap opera nonsense that is the episodes that focus on one of the recurring characters' backstories and anything including that sedated-looking toddler they've settled Benson with (and I never want to hear the name Lewis again, what a terrible arc). Special mention goes out to "The Intimidation Game", the one where some 80 year old writers (I must imagine) tried to tackle Gamergate. Dem kids and their crazy vidya games! Statements such as (paraphrased) "shooting in game is exactly the same as it is in real life" pretty much speak for themselves.

I'd say "Van Helsing" with Hugh Jackman, but then I'd have to hide the fact that I own it on DVD because I do. And I know it's a terrible movie, but I think I've watched it like eight times.

Messages In This Thread
The worst films/shows you've ever seen. - by Wisp - 05-02-2014, 06:42 PM
RE: The worst films/shows you've ever seen. - by A.D.A. - 10-19-2015, 05:30 PM