3 Dirty Socks
0%
0 0%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

7.21 The Anything Can Happen Recurrence
And to you Toad of Truth….

[Image: wikg3s.gif]

* Satnight thought to herself: “Good Lord. The picture. The extension of the five characters (err…I mean digits). The abduction between the 3rd and 4th seasons (err…I mean fingers) resulting in them pairing off into couples, not even a thumb in opposition. I can’t consider TPTB will ever truly Vulcan salute their fans. It’s a literary hand wave. It’s a wave. IT’S A WAVE.” * Big Grin

Anyway, thank you so much, Toad, for your kind words. Smile We all try to find answers for ourselves in the swamp of unbalanced formulas the TBBT writers actually call scripts. I was forced to consult my own spirit guides with this one. Surprisingly, they told me that the most important thing I should take away from this episode was Bernadette’s own words. She mentioned to Leonard that Penny was getting him a watch for his birthday from money she took out of his wallet. Apparently this seemingly innocuous statement will be the key to my happiness in understanding this show in, say, one episode from now. I’m really hoping it will be the smoking gun that Penny finally needs to prove to herself that Leonard is an exaggerator at best (much like he does his own height) or an outright lying weinie at worst (something many of us already know). Either that, or it will be proof positive that these writers can’t string together even the smallest semblance of continuity whatsoever…. not even from, what is practically, one episode to the next. Sad
The following 2 users Like Satnight815's post:
  • Jislane35, queenoftheDales

Messages In This Thread
7.21 The Anything Can Happen Recurrence - by Toad - 04-09-2014, 09:58 AM
RE: 7.21 The Anything Can Happen Recurrence - by Moonbase - 04-09-2014, 01:53 PM
RE: 7.21 The Anything Can Happen Recurrence - by Satnight815 - 05-06-2014, 01:09 AM