0%
0 0%
3 Dirty Socks
0%
0 0%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

7.21 The Anything Can Happen Recurrence
(04-29-2014, 01:31 AM)SpaceAnJL Wrote: The tropes get you coming and going with this one. I think Penny has fallen for the idea that Leonard is a nice guy, when in fact he's a 'Nice Guy'. The problem is both Leonard and Amy are convinced they are ugly ducklings who will blossom, when in fact they are nasty people regardless of the packaging.

The writers' issues with women are legion. Pretty is prey, ugly is funny, all of them are scary, controlling and desperate for a man. Sigh.

Okay first off I had this awesome response but my internet is crappy and stole it away. Sad face
And I have "The" ADD (I always preface it with "The"... i don't know why) so I can't remember what i wrote... confused face

but the gist of it is that it is incredibly ironic that the characterization of the characters make it obvious that Lenny and Shamy don't fit. They only have superficial qualities and lack any common personality traits. They're putting them together because they are both green but one is an apple and the other is a komodo dragon.
In addition, no one even seems happy. It wouldn't be so painful if they at least look happy. Sometimes I swear Sheldon is blinking "SOS"
If I were REALLY smart... I would have brought a second pair of underpants.

I don't have avatars...AVATARS HAVE ME!

*italicized for your viewing pleasure... and mine. I don't always wear my glasses.
The following 7 users Like Will_I_BGraded_OnThis's post:
  • queenoftheDales, Idle Miscreant, Toad, lewstonewar, Nutz, Wisp, Jislane35

Messages In This Thread
7.21 The Anything Can Happen Recurrence - by Toad - 04-09-2014, 09:58 AM
RE: 7.21 The Anything Can Happen Recurrence - by Moonbase - 04-09-2014, 01:53 PM
RE: 7.21 The Anything Can Happen Recurrence - by Will_I_BGraded_OnThis - 04-29-2014, 02:36 AM