0%
0 0%
3 Dirty Socks
0%
0 0%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

7.21 The Anything Can Happen Recurrence
Ugh. I'm having some sort of episode reflux, not from the questionable culinary hodgepodge known as fusion, but from the indigestible cheesiness of storefront mysticism. Really? Has it come to this? I'm fervently hoping that Madame Charlatan is shoved into the storehouse of one-time-use plot devices, because, swear to my spirit guides, if Sheldon gets a huge grant or has a major breakthrough at work AFTER committing to that dark haired harpy I'm going to be beyond pissed. Angry

Seriously though, much as I hate the Shamyhammer being so clumsily wielded, I think it's a master stroke of sorts by the writers. They can push Sheldon into the smothering embrace of character growth, and the best part is, doing it this way means Amy's hands won't get dirty. She's not the one pressuring Sheldon to change. It's the universe, you see. She's completely innocent in all this, she even has an alibi. While the universe is busy pummeling Sheldon with incense and New Age malarky, Amy's sitting beside Leonard, playing the part of soft spoken virtue and patience. Watch her though. Wistfully wishing for the same closeness Sheldon and Penny share, she sweetly jabs a knife in the notion that there could be anything "romantic" between them. Ouch!

It's an almost perfect way of rehabbing La Fowler yet again. By outsourcing the message ("Love me, love me, LOVE ME!!!"), Amy won't have to work so hard at being the clingy, annoying shrew and she'll have time on her hands to go shopping for circa 1964, nun-approved Catholic schoolgirl uniforms.
OH PLEASE...
The following 10 users Like Toad's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas, Gamma, taffinabean, devilbk, Nutz, SpaceAnJL, Idle Miscreant, Berliner, Will_I_BGraded_OnThis, Jislane35

Messages In This Thread
7.21 The Anything Can Happen Recurrence - by Toad - 04-09-2014, 09:58 AM
RE: 7.21 The Anything Can Happen Recurrence - by Moonbase - 04-09-2014, 01:53 PM
RE: 7.21 The Anything Can Happen Recurrence - by Toad - 04-26-2014, 09:18 AM