0%
0 0%
3 Dirty Socks
0%
0 0%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

7.21 The Anything Can Happen Recurrence
My reaction to this episode is along the lines of everyone else's. This was a good episode aside of the Shamy pushing.

I liked the S/L/P interactions. Their banter seemed natural and not over the top. No ship pushing on the Lenny front and no whining from Leonard. Sheldon even mentioned LARPing as possible fun activity complete with a wizard hat. [Shout out to SpaceAnJL who had them LARPing since '09, Cool Go read The Paladin Protocol... and then read it again.] The Shenny dinner was funny and JP's delivery of Sheldon's lines were on point. Big Grin

Has it been a while since Raj and Howard hung out together alone? I laughed at the jumping on Raj's part during the movie and I agree with Major Gripe that tptb are cheapening the Emily character (already Dodgy ) by making her extra....kinky... right out the bat.

Ok so down to the nitty gritty,

The scene with Lamy. I'm glad it was written in that AFF is threatened by Shenny, if anything, that is the most believable thing about the character so far. (FYI: as far as I know, her mentioning "not romantically, of course" is lady speak for "yeah, romantically too.") While neither are a character I enjoy, I though it was kind of messed up of AFF to be a bitch to Leonard. He was trying to be nice to her and she scoffs and calls them hanging out "weird." Now, my memory isn't what it used to be, but I do recall Lamy going to a wedding together and having fun. Was it weird then? (again with the continuity )

This episode had Howard and Raj talking about masking pills with cheese or whatever to feed to his dog and/or Howard's mom. This analogy is perfect for what the psychic scene was for me. Shamy is a big ol' bitter pill that is hard to swallow. So, the writers dress it up as a Shenny moment and we are temporarily distracted enough that they still manage to force Shamy down our throats. Of course the moment is being blown out of context by some squealing irrational fangirls. At this rate, Sheldon blinking will soon be a sign of his devoted love for Amy. Dodgy And fitting that he ran out like that after the psychic told him that if he can't be/do anything until he gives his soul to AFF. To echo the sentiment around these parts: Run fast and run far.
The following 7 users Like queenoftheDales's post:
  • CassandraElise, Idle Miscreant, taffinabean, Toad, SpaceAnJL, Will_I_BGraded_OnThis, Jislane35

Messages In This Thread
7.21 The Anything Can Happen Recurrence - by Toad - 04-09-2014, 09:58 AM
RE: 7.21 The Anything Can Happen Recurrence - by Moonbase - 04-09-2014, 01:53 PM
RE: 7.21 The Anything Can Happen Recurrence - by queenoftheDales - 04-26-2014, 05:36 AM