Multi-shipping
Multi-shippers tend to have one OTP but it must be lonely for them as they eyed with suspicion by both sides. It seems the most common multi is a Shenny/Shamy shipper and this is an odd one because the ships couldn't be more different. But I suppose the common denominator is Sheldon so maybe they are JP fans first and shippers second.

I would rather have Sheldon single too, than any kind of ship which demoralised him and that includes Shenny. The Shamy is based on the idea that Sheldon is wrong, in denial, a stupid child and Amy is trying to coerce him.

Amy "... does NOT encourage his eccentricities, dismisses his passions, complains constantly about his lack of attention, and yet will not let him go. Making every episode they’re together akin to watching a bird struggle in an oil slick."

This the most accurate description of this ship ever! All she is doing is waiting him out. As you can tell, I do not multi-ship. I sort of ship Raj and Amy because I think this is the only male character she has real chemistry with but I assume multi-shipping has to include the same character more than once. I don't ship Sheldon or Penny with anyone else. To me, there is only one ship for these characters.
The following 1 user Likes Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Louise

Messages In This Thread
Multi-shipping - by Louise - 09-11-2014, 07:35 AM
RE: Shipping - by Idle Miscreant - 09-11-2014, 10:21 AM
RE: Shipping - by Louise - 09-11-2014, 10:44 AM
RE: Shipping - by Louise - 09-11-2014, 12:13 PM
RE: Multi-shipping - by Tuesday Pajamas - 09-11-2014, 07:19 PM
RE: Multi-shipping - by lewstonewar - 09-11-2014, 09:14 PM
RE: Multi-shipping - by Louise - 09-11-2014, 09:30 PM
RE: Multi-shipping - by Tuesday Pajamas - 09-12-2014, 06:57 PM
RE: Multi-shipping - by ricardo shillyshally - 09-13-2014, 12:24 AM