50.00%
6 50.00%
3 Dirty Socks
25.00%
3 25.00%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

7.16 The Table Polarization
Leonard buys a dining room table and it causes Sheldon to reevaluate the changes in his life. Meanwhile, Wolowitz is offered a chance to go back to space and Bernadette struggles with whether or not to encourage him, on THE BIG BANG THEORY, Thursday, Feb. 27 (8:00 – 8:31 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television
Network.

Guest Stars: Casey Sander (Mr. Rostenskowski) and Michael Massimino (Himself)
OH PLEASE...
But I thought Bernadette pushed Howard to go to space last time all in the name of making him a "better husband" (right out if canon from the last episode). So if pushing him to go to space last time made him a better person and husband, why wouldn't she be behind this? God really, the writers can't even deal with continuity over two episodes?
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
The following 4 users Like Nutz's post:
  • Jislane35, Toad, Berliner, Trust No One
(02-15-2014, 02:01 PM)Dsnynutz Wrote: But I thought Bernadette pushed Howard to go to space last time all in the name of making him a "better husband" (right out if canon from the last episode). So if pushing him to go to space last time made him a better person and husband, why wouldn't she be behind this? God really, the writers can't even deal with continuity over two episodes?

Hmmmm trouble in paradise for all our "happy" couples? Didn't see that comingDodgy It seems like every subplot is going to have some continuity flip flopping.

I said I was done watching but the Sheldon plot has me intrigued. This habit is going to be harder to break than I though Sad
The following 1 user Likes queenoftheDales's post:
  • Jislane35
Howard back to space? Wow, what a great idea, we surely haven't seen that before. Rolleyes
And poor Sheldon, his world is just about emotions and girlfriend problems now. Former Homo Novus would be turning in his grave ...
Man darf nicht das, was uns unwahrscheinlich und unnatürlich erscheint, mit dem verwechseln, was absolut unmöglich ist. - Carl Friedrich Gauß
The following 1 user Likes Berliner's post:
  • Jislane35
(02-15-2014, 02:01 PM)Dsnynutz Wrote: But I thought Bernadette pushed Howard to go to space last time all in the name of making him a "better husband" (right out if canon from the last episode). So if pushing him to go to space last time made him a better person and husband, why wouldn't she be behind this? God really, the writers can't even deal with continuity over two episodes?

This show will put a Yoo-Yoo to shame. Going to be constant starts and stops for three years. Still skipping this episode and will probably continue to skip unless TPTB bring something new to the table.
The following 1 user Likes Trust No One's post:
  • Jislane35
At this point they're likely coasting to the season finale and/or the teased resolution of the tenure situation. My guess, Leonard undeservedly gets tenure because it moves Lenny along to yet another proposal.
The following 1 user Likes devilbk's post:
  • Jislane35
(02-16-2014, 12:03 AM)devilbk Wrote: At this point they're likely coasting to the season finale and/or the teased resolution of the tenure situation. My guess, Leonard undeservedly gets tenure because it moves Lenny along to yet another proposal.

I can honestly see that happening, then again there are a lot of things that anyone here can easily predict on happening in the next three seasons (it's really not that hard), Leonard getting some big promotion or moving up to a bigger scale and makes Penny insecure enough to accept their fourth/fifth/sixth proposal or they could flip it around and have her be the one the to have a big moment for herself (which is pretty unlikely to happen as of now) and she either has to choose between moving away and choosing Leonard or she marries him before getting the chance to become a star. Either way a marriage is bound to occur no matter where those two are currently at in their lives. Dodgy
The following 1 user Likes Jislane35's post:
  • devilbk
(02-16-2014, 01:02 AM)Jislane35 Wrote: I can honestly see that happening, then again there are a lot of things that anyone here can easily predict on happening in the next three seasons (it's really not that hard), Leonard getting some big promotion or moving up to a bigger scale and makes Penny insecure enough to accept their fourth/fifth/sixth proposal or they could flip it around and have her be the one the to have a big moment for herself (which is pretty unlikely to happen as of now) and she either has to choose between moving away and choosing Leonard or she marries him before getting the chance to become a star. Either way a marriage is bound to occur no matter where those two are currently at in their lives. Dodgy

Well we know that moving away won't be an option, and with her unemployed its a matter of time before they are shacking up. I know that there was already an episode about both Penny not being ready to move in with Leonard (same with the shamy) but with the all flip-flopping going on, that could change. Dodgy Marriage is not the solution to a crappy relationship.

Berliner-And poor Sheldon, his world is just about emotions and girlfriend problems now. Former Homo Novus would be turning in his grave ...
He IS turning over in his grave. Sad
The following 4 users Like queenoftheDales's post:
  • Jislane35, Trust No One, devilbk, Berliner
(02-16-2014, 03:35 AM)queenoftheDales Wrote: Well we know that moving away won't be an option, and with her unemployed its a matter of time before they are shacking up. I know that there was already an episode about both Penny not being ready to move in with Leonard (same with the shamy) but with the all flip-flopping going on, that could change. Dodgy Marriage is not the solution to a crappy relationship.

Berliner-And poor Sheldon, his world is just about emotions and girlfriend problems now. Former Homo Novus would be turning in his grave ...
He IS turning over in his grave. Sad

Sadly queen things can change quickly and with this show it usually changes for the worse. I would not mind Penny getting an acting gig that takes her away at the end of the season. Probably too much to expect though.
The following 1 user Likes Trust No One's post:
  • Jislane35
What I'd love to see is Penny getting a film gig far away, say Europe, and Leonard giving her a proposal ultimatum. She goes anyway and returns in the fall with a hot, tall, dairy tolerant boyfriend (or girlfriend because that would annoy Leonard AND Amy), sort of Penny's version of Priya. Even if only the first part happens I see a lot of fun summer fanfic.

It is, however, about time for Penny to have something good happen for her. Everyone else has had their shot.

Though I'd be okay with spinning Amy off into her own series. That I'd never watch.
The following 5 users Like devilbk's post:
  • Jislane35, queenoftheDales, Toad, Nutz, Berliner