Searching for a FanFic
Say, do you know of a smutty Shenny fanfic where Penny is topless and in jeans?  Just a random idea I decided to throw out there!  LOL!
(11-14-2018, 04:40 AM)BeeJee Wrote: Say, do you know of a smutty Shenny fanfic where Penny is topless and in jeans?  Just a random idea I decided to throw out there!  LOL!

Can’t think of one, is this a plot bunny? Big Grin
(11-14-2018, 08:12 AM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: Can’t think of one, is this a plot bunny? Big Grin

Yes!  Just something random!  LOL!   Big Grin
(11-14-2018, 04:40 AM)BeeJee Wrote: Say, do you know of a smutty Shenny fanfic where Penny is topless and in jeans?  Just a random idea I decided to throw out there!  LOL!

Huh, this is the closest thing I got.
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12402077/1/...-Christmas
Hey guys!  Listen!  I read this Shenny fanfic long ago.  It's that fanfic where Penny starts to get smitten with Sheldon.  In one part of the fanfic, Leonard starts stalking Penny.  Penny lays the verbal smackdown on him.  Leonard breaks down and cries telling Penny about his sad childhood and stuff and Penny cheers him up.  Anyone know the name of that fanfic?
Good to be back, guys!  I just thought of something.  Do you know of any Shenny fanfics out there where Penny catches Sheldon having sex with a random stranger?
I remember one scene from a fic, where Penny followed Sheldon into a brothel and watched him through, what she though was, a one-way glass.
I have no idea of the title, though.
(01-28-2019, 03:51 AM)CTR69 Wrote: I remember one scene from a fic, where Penny followed Sheldon into a brothel and watched him through, what she though was, a one-way glass.
I have no idea of the title, though.

I believe the story was The Mystery Redhead Situation by Shenny Fan. Penny was just looking for a fun night teasing her favorite Whack- a- doodle. but she was about to get a whole other level of fun. Unfortunately the Story and Account has been deleted

You can try this one:
Affectation by tx-fictionqueen Newly single Sheldon finds himself plagued by urges that were never there before and he discovers an unconventional way to cope. It isn't long before Penny finds herself along for the ride. Dark Sheldon.  (Sheldon/Penny) (M) This is abandoned and might not fit what you’re expecting.

There is also one where Sheldon isn't the virgin he pretends to be and has sex with Women against Club alley walls. Penny is intrigued and finds herself wanting the full "Sheldon Cooper" experience. I cant remember the name right now, but I'll see if I can find it.
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
yea im going to ask now: the only thing i can remember is that sheldon had a migraine, howard gave him 2 (or 3) pills. penny came over and he started to feel better, then got a bonner that wouldnt go away no matter what penny did. it did finally go away after the 3rd or 4th orgasm penny had and he saw the bang therom that he needed to get his nobel. also penny had to give him oral while he wrote on his boards in her apartment and started to act normal. anyone remember this fic? its been so long and i really really want to read it again!
(04-05-2019, 08:53 AM)Kagenny Wrote: yea im going to ask now: the only thing i can remember is that sheldon had a migraine, howard gave him 2 (or 3) pills. penny came over and he started to feel better, then got a bonner that wouldnt go away no matter what penny did. it did finally go away after the 3rd or 4th orgasm penny had and he saw the bang therom that he needed to get his nobel. also penny had to give him oral while he wrote on his boards in her apartment and started to act normal. anyone remember this fic? its been so long and i really really want to read it again!

The fic you’re looking for is written by spikespetslayer. Don’t forget to check out his other stories once you get done with this one.

The Experimental Drug Trial

In the same vein of someone drugging Sheldon, or Penny (that leads to Shenny sex), check these out.

The Synthetic Desire Experiment 
The Aphrodisiac Ramification Quandary

The Cooper Libido Experiment
The Parturient Excitation
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons