Searching for a FanFic
This is a great idea TP. I think Tribeca has been a huge loss. Her stories were just great and she was a blast to chat with. I remember LiveLongProsper was working on a great M fic called "The Rooftop Voyeur Anomaly" that was never finished and she seemed to leave fanfic. 
I wasn't sure where to post this so I decided to just start a thread. I read a Shenny fanfiction somewhat recently where Sheldon goes to Texas after the Artic Incident and Penny, naturally, follows. I really enjoyed the story, but can't seem to find it again. It involved a pair of 'kickass red boots,' like in Footloose, Penny sold her stuff to go to Texas, Leonard was called a 'goat-****er,' Raj and Bernadette went with Penny. If anyone could find this for me, I'd greatly appreciate it. 
Thanks in advance, 
Lois Lane
?
Sent out a shout to a couple of memebers who may be able to help. The forums are pretty dead these days, so the answer may not be immediate.
(06-08-2018, 07:09 AM)Lois Lane Wrote: I wasn't sure where to post this so I decided to just start a thread. I read a Shenny fanfiction somewhat recently where Sheldon goes to Texas after the Artic Incident and Penny, naturally, follows. I really enjoyed the story, but can't seem to find it again. It involved a pair of 'kickass red boots,' like in Footloose, Penny sold her stuff to go to Texas, Leonard was called a 'goat-****er,' Raj and Bernadette went with Penny. If anyone could find this for me, I'd greatly appreciate it. 
Thanks in advance, 
Lois Lane
?

Hi Lois, The story with the Kick-ass red boots is call Karma by our own CMW2 and can be found in the Junior Rodeo Thread.

“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
Greetings, everyone!  I'm new to this site.  I'm looking for a Shenny multiple one-shot fanfiction that's not on fanfiction.net but rather on AO3 and it's pure smut.  It was written by Shipper1990.  Also, just for a little fun, I'm looking for a Shenny fanfic that bashes Leonard to the extreme.  Also, do you know of any fanfics from ShennyFan?  Thank you!
(08-26-2018, 07:53 PM)BeeJee Wrote: Greetings, everyone!  I'm new to this site.  I'm looking for a Shenny multiple one-shot fanfiction that's not on fanfiction.net but rather on AO3 and it's pure smut.  It was written by Shipper1990.  Also, just for a little fun, I'm looking for a Shenny fanfic that bashes Leonard to the extreme.  Also, do you know of any fanfics from ShennyFan?  Thank you!

Sorry to ask you, but are you sure the author's name is Shipper1990? I did a search on AO3 for an author by that name under TBBT(Subsection, Sheldon Cooper/Penny) and a google search as well and got nada. Maybe they disappeared/took their stuff down and left the fandom? I mean, it's also possible that AO3's search function is just $#&^*@ as ever, but generally google search has been good at finding fics if AO3 fails me due to it's utterly messed up search and tagging system(I hate the stories where the author tags just about everything and there's more tags than words for the summary, if there even is a summary). Just to make sure, you do not have the name of that multi-onshot you are looking for? 'Cause if you do somehow remember it, maybe that could help the search. If they took it down, I can't help you, sorry.

However I went through @Nutz's pages in the Sheldon/Penny: Established Stories(It's in the Fan Fiction Collections) and found this:

Endless Shenny Series by Shipper1990 (Series Deleted by Author)
185. A Tale of Sheldon & Penny: Part 1: Penny for his Thoughts - When Penny moves into her new apartment it's love at first sight - for Sheldon. Retelling of season 1 from Sheldon's POV.

186. A Tale of Sheldon & Penny: Part 2: Small Steps - Second part of my ongoing Shenny series, sequel to "Penny for his Thoughts". After sharing their first kiss Sheldon and Penny start dating with some bumps on the way. I'm really, really bad at summaries.

187. A Tale of Sheldon & Penny: Part 3: Moving Forward - Third part of my endless Shenny series, sequel to "Small Steps" with an equally uncreative title. Sheldon and Penny have brought their relationship to the next level, now it's time to meet the parents. And other relatives. And friends. Why is writing summaries so hard?

188. A Tale of Sheldon & Penny: Part 4: Pillow Talk - 4th part of my endless Shenny series, sequel to "Moving Forward". Title is pretty much self-explanatory. A collection of bedroom conversations. Rated M for some adult themes and language.

189. A Tale of Sheldon & Penny: Part 5: Fun with Flags - Next part of my Shenny series, sequel to "Pillow Talk". What do you do when you inherit 18,5 million dollar? Exactly, you go on a world trip with your beautiful girlfriend - eight months later. And of course Sheldon doesn't miss a chance to drop some of his knowledge about flags.

190. A Tale of Sheldon & Penny: Part 6: Forever - New part of my Shenny tale, sequel to "Fun with Flags". I have no idea what to write as a summary. Simply more Shenny. Please read the ending of part 5 before this.

191. A Tale of Sheldon & Penny: Part 8: Sealing the Deal - Sequel to "Hell of a Day". After the very happy ending of a long day, Sheldon and Penny now set sight on their wedding.

192. A Tale of Sheldon and Penny: Part 9: A Murder for Two - Can be found in the Bat Crap Crazy Collection (Big Bang Theory/Castle Crossover)

193. A Tale of Sheldon & Penny: Part 10: Penny's Big Break - 10th part of my Shenny series, sequel to "A Murder for Two". Sheldon and Penny are married and are back home. Sheldon returns to the university and Penny finally makes it as an actress. How will she deal with the new fame and how will their career ambitions affect their relationship?

194. A Tale of Sheldon & Penny: Part 11: Daily New Penny - Next part of my Shenny series. Penny gets hit on the head and head and suffers from amnesia. Can Sheldon help her remember while dealing with the characters in Penny's head? Hopefully funny.

195. A Tale of Sheldon & Penny: Part 12: Farm Life- 12th part of my series. Penny is forced to move back to Nebraska and of course Sheldon follows her. Title really tells it all. Sheldon and Penny with a new adventure as farmers.

196. A Tale of Sheldon & Penny: Part 13: Family is Family - No calm hour for Sheldon and Penny. Just returning home, the next unwanted surprise awaits. Without advance warning Sheldon's sister Missy and his nephew Jacob move in with the couple. How will the new house community get along? Meanwhile Sheldon sets out to write scientific history and Penny goes back to school.

197. A Tale of Sheldon & Penny: Part 14: Long Distance Relationship - With only one step away from proving his universe redefining theory, Sheldon gets the chance to fly to space.

198. A Tale of Sheldon & Penny: Part 15: Nine Months - Sheldon is back and Penny has only one thing on her mind, she wants to start a family. Follow the couple through the ups and down of pregnancy.

199. A Tale of Sheldon & Penny: Part 16: Family Life - With the new addition to their family, Sheldon and Penny start into a new chapter of their life. Penny also returns to acting.

200. A Tale of Sheldon & Penny: Part 18: The Break-Up - When a shocking revelation from Penny's past surfaces, Sheldon leaves and disappears. Will their love prevail?

201. A Tale of Sheldon & Penny: Part 19: Songs of our Life - Song-based stories out of the life of Sheldon & Penny.

I believe this is what you are asking for and it seems to no longer exist.
(08-27-2018, 02:52 PM)Nostalgia Wrote: Sorry to ask you, but are you sure the author's name is Shipper1990? I did a search on AO3 for an author by that name under TBBT(Subsection, Sheldon Cooper/Penny) and a google search as well and got nada. Maybe they disappeared/took their stuff down and left the fandom? I mean, it's also possible that AO3's search function is just $#&^*@ as ever, but generally google search has been good at finding fics if AO3 fails me due to it's utterly messed up search and tagging system(I hate the stories where the author tags just about everything and there's more tags than words for the summary, if there even is a summary). Just to make sure, you do not have the name of that multi-onshot you are looking for? 'Cause if you do somehow remember it, maybe that could help the search. If they took it down, I can't help you, sorry.

However I went through @Nutz's pages in the Sheldon/Penny: Established Stories(It's in the Fan Fiction Collections) and found this:

Endless Shenny Series by Shipper1990 (Series Deleted by Author)
185. A Tale of Sheldon & Penny: Part 1: Penny for his Thoughts - When Penny moves into her new apartment it's love at first sight - for Sheldon. Retelling of season 1 from Sheldon's POV.

186. A Tale of Sheldon & Penny: Part 2: Small Steps - Second part of my ongoing Shenny series, sequel to "Penny for his Thoughts". After sharing their first kiss Sheldon and Penny start dating with some bumps on the way. I'm really, really bad at summaries.

187. A Tale of Sheldon & Penny: Part 3: Moving Forward - Third part of my endless Shenny series, sequel to "Small Steps" with an equally uncreative title. Sheldon and Penny have brought their relationship to the next level, now it's time to meet the parents. And other relatives. And friends. Why is writing summaries so hard?

188. A Tale of Sheldon & Penny: Part 4: Pillow Talk - 4th part of my endless Shenny series, sequel to "Moving Forward". Title is pretty much self-explanatory. A collection of bedroom conversations. Rated M for some adult themes and language.

189. A Tale of Sheldon & Penny: Part 5: Fun with Flags - Next part of my Shenny series, sequel to "Pillow Talk". What do you do when you inherit 18,5 million dollar? Exactly, you go on a world trip with your beautiful girlfriend - eight months later. And of course Sheldon doesn't miss a chance to drop some of his knowledge about flags.

190. A Tale of Sheldon & Penny: Part 6: Forever - New part of my Shenny tale, sequel to "Fun with Flags". I have no idea what to write as a summary. Simply more Shenny. Please read the ending of part 5 before this.

191. A Tale of Sheldon & Penny: Part 8: Sealing the Deal - Sequel to "Hell of a Day". After the very happy ending of a long day, Sheldon and Penny now set sight on their wedding.

192. A Tale of Sheldon and Penny: Part 9: A Murder for Two - Can be found in the Bat Crap Crazy Collection (Big Bang Theory/Castle Crossover)

193. A Tale of Sheldon & Penny: Part 10: Penny's Big Break - 10th part of my Shenny series, sequel to "A Murder for Two". Sheldon and Penny are married and are back home. Sheldon returns to the university and Penny finally makes it as an actress. How will she deal with the new fame and how will their career ambitions affect their relationship?

194. A Tale of Sheldon & Penny: Part 11: Daily New Penny - Next part of my Shenny series. Penny gets hit on the head and head and suffers from amnesia. Can Sheldon help her remember while dealing with the characters in Penny's head? Hopefully funny.

195. A Tale of Sheldon & Penny: Part 12: Farm Life- 12th part of my series. Penny is forced to move back to Nebraska and of course Sheldon follows her. Title really tells it all. Sheldon and Penny with a new adventure as farmers.

196. A Tale of Sheldon & Penny: Part 13: Family is Family - No calm hour for Sheldon and Penny. Just returning home, the next unwanted surprise awaits. Without advance warning Sheldon's sister Missy and his nephew Jacob move in with the couple. How will the new house community get along? Meanwhile Sheldon sets out to write scientific history and Penny goes back to school.

197. A Tale of Sheldon & Penny: Part 14: Long Distance Relationship - With only one step away from proving his universe redefining theory, Sheldon gets the chance to fly to space.

198. A Tale of Sheldon & Penny: Part 15: Nine Months - Sheldon is back and Penny has only one thing on her mind, she wants to start a family. Follow the couple through the ups and down of pregnancy.

199. A Tale of Sheldon & Penny: Part 16: Family Life - With the new addition to their family, Sheldon and Penny start into a new chapter of their life. Penny also returns to acting.

200. A Tale of Sheldon & Penny: Part 18: The Break-Up - When a shocking revelation from Penny's past surfaces, Sheldon leaves and disappears. Will their love prevail?

201. A Tale of Sheldon & Penny: Part 19: Songs of our Life - Song-based stories out of the life of Sheldon & Penny.

I believe this is what you are asking for and it seems to no longer exist.

That's okay!  How about a lost fanfiction from Potterhead2495?  It involves Sheldon becoming friends with a beautiful woman at a train store which causes Penny to become jealous.
One of our members has some stuff saved, will get back to you.
The only story I have from Potterhead2495 is A Beautiful Mind. I have a message out to Potterhead asking if they still have the story requested available to read.
Nutz
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
Just heard back from Potterhead and unfortunately this is what they had to say

“Yeah. i did started writing a story on that idea. A new character at a train store which sheldon really gels with, Eventually making Penny really jealous. Unfortunately, i had to discontinue that story because of multiple reasons.. And i ended up deleting it. Basically i had no idea where the story was going. Hence, it was good that i stopped it early.

Maybe if i get time and idea i'll write a story. Currently i have published just 1! that too 4 years ago. Maybe some day i'll publish something.”