Sheldon/Penny: Episode and Tag Fix Stories
Wine  Fixes Wine
This thread contains links and descriptions to fan created stories where the Author decided to Fix episodes they felt were "lacking" by changing the end Tag to reflect a different outcome, or adding scenes they feel were left out. Stories that have descriptive sex in it will be marked (M)

If you think any of these Fics belong in one of the other category threads, please let me know by PM, or by email at tbbtcollection@gmail.com

silver Indicates FanFiction BBT Top 200 Favorite.
Stories with Soft Kitty after author denotes HQ member.
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
1. Friends with Benefits  by Cyranothe2nd
What if Penny and Sheldon had finished their conversation on friends with benefits? Alternate scene for 2.21 The Vegas Renormalization

2. The Pillow Talk Parallelism  by gwendy
Someone else finally caught a break. Alternative scene for 3.1 The Electric Can Opener Fluctuation

3. The Next Door Neighbor Conundrum by skullmunkey
When Sheldon hears from Leonard that Penny is considering moving out he decides to take matters into his own hands. Alternate Tag for 2.14 The Financial Permeability

4. The Caffeine High Corollary  by renisanz
Sheldon comes off his caffeine high with unanticipated results. Alternate Tag for 2.18 The Work Song Nanocluster

5. Love Trumps Hate, or Doesn't It?  by sudoku
Penny tries to explain why love trumps hate to Sheldon. Alternate scene for 2.2 The Codpiece Topology

6. Deliberately Provocative by PrincessButtercup83
Penny wakes up on her couch and finds Stuart gone. What will she do? Alternate Tag for 2.20 The Hofstadter Isotope

7. The Electric Can Opener Emotional Fluctuation  by gwendy
What happened after Penny gave Sheldon Star Trek Spoilers. Alternate scene for 3.1 The Electric Can Opener Fluctuation

8. Emotion Equation by TardisAngel21
Sheldon's thoughts. Alternate scene for 2.13 The Friendship Algorithm

9. My Dearest Moonpie  by TriplePirouette
Penny reads Sheldon's letters. Alternate scene for 2.17 The Terminator Decoupling

10. The PowerPoint Erratum  by Mrs Penny Cooper
Alternative scenes for 3.10 The Gorilla Experiment

11. Between a Duck and a Virus by sammyseastar
Sheldon discovers that Penny affects him more than he ever thought, even more than a virus! Alternate scene for 3.8 The Adhesive Duck Deficiency

12. The Proclivity Variable by SherlockianGirl (Must have HQ account to read)
Sheldon is saved from a most uncomfortable circumstance by the most unlikely person. Alternate scene for 3.11 The Maternal Congruence

13. The Inebriated Revelation by Bella-Jade83
Sheldon asks Penny a question she wasn't expecting, one in which she has a hard time answering. Alternate scene for 3.18 The Pant's Alternative

14. In You I Find Proof by PrincessButtercup83
Alternate scene for 3.15 The Large Hadron Collision

15. Sick Songs by amtrak12
Alternate Tag for 3.15 The Large Hadron Collision

16. The Shelly Conundrum by WeBuiltThePyramids
Mrs. Cooper, Penny, and Leonard agree on one thing: Bozeman, Montana is too far removed from those who care for Sheldon for him to last long. Mary Cooper has a plan. Alternate scene for 3.13 The Bozeman Reaction

17. Delay by Dsieya
For someone so uncomfortable with prolonged goodbyes and maudlin displays of emotion, this must be like the fifth layer of hell for him. Alternate scene for 3.13 The Bozeman Reaction

18. The Killer Robot Funeral by Keiko Noriko
What happened after Penny went to apologize to Sheldon, and what happened to MONTE. "Deleted" scene for 2.12 The Killer Robot Instability

19. Dark Queen of the Nerds by darkpinkraven
Alternate scene for 3.17 The Precious Fragmentation

20. An Alternative by axmidnightxsun
How the beginning of The Gothowitz Deviation should have gone. Alternate scene for 3.3 The Gothowitz Deviation
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
21. New Years by TempestJo
What happened after Penny shut the door. Alternate scene for 4.11 The Justice League Recombination

22. Getting My Woman In Line by Alyce Gates
Why did Penny and Bernadette go back to Amy a second time to apologize? Alternate scene for 5.8 The Isolation Permutation

23. Did You Think This Through? by TriplePirouette
Because no self-respecting woman who has learned a guy was with her JUST for the sex and who has already rebuffed his friends with benefits offers would go out on another date with him. Alternate scene for 5.13 The Recombination Hypothesis

24. The Second Gift Quandary by mandikm
Sheldon and Penny before Amy arrives at 4B. "Deleted" scene for 5.12 The Shiny Trinket Maneuver

25. The Maternal Conversation by TheVulcanPrincess
Leonard asks Sheldon what Beverly was apologizing for. Alternate tag to 3.11 The Maternal Congruence

26. The Photograph Speculation by Darkly Dreaming
Penny gives Amy a better contact photo of Sheldon and Amy wonders why Penny has better photos of Sheldon. Drabble. Alternate scene from 6.3 The Higgs Boson Observation

27. The Bakersfield Expansion by Darkly Dreaming
What should have happened if the scene continued. Alternate scene for 6.13 The Bakersfield Expedition

28. Let Her Go by JenLovesShenny
He had to try to make Amy happy ...but he loves penny. Alternate scene from 6.14 The Cooper/Kripke Inversion

29. Blackmail by Risknight
Penny wants to throw Leonard a birthday party. Sheldon needs a bit of incentive to go along with Penny's plans. Alternate version of 1.16 The Peanut Reaction

30. The Neil Diamond Outcome by LibbyMay
Alternate Tag for 7.1 The Scavenger Vortex

31. The Dance Floor Synchronization by Jomi25
Sheldon and Penny set the dance floor on fire. A continuation of the ballroom scene from 4.21 The Agreement Dissection

32. The Nickname Conundrum by sunshineditty
Sheldon goes to Penny for help. Alternate tag to 7.15 The Locomotive Manipulation

33. The Locomotion Exposition by Tuesday Pajamas Soft Kitty
Sheldon has just returned to Pasadena and has one thing on his mind. Alternate Tag scene for 8.1 The Locomotion Interruption

34. The Pharmaceutical Solution by Tuesday Pajamas Soft Kitty
Penny's has started her new job as a pharmaceutical rep and no one is more pleased than Sheldon. Alternate Tag scene for 8.2 The Junior Professor Solution

35. The First Test Insufficiency by Tuesday Pajamas Soft Kitty
Penny sets out to prove she and Leonard have a better relationship but the results are not quite the triumph she was hoping for. Alternate Tag for 8.3 The First Pitch Insufficiency

36. The Focus Magnification (ghostbusters crossover) by Tuesday Pajamas Soft Kitty
The guys disappointing scientific weekend is salvaged when they are forced to embark on a death defying adventure… well, kind of. Alternate Tag scene for 8.5 The Focus Attenuation

37. The Jumbotron Unexpectation by Nebuleste
What happens when Sheldon and Penny's faces appear on the Kiss Cam? Alternate scene for 8.3 First Pitch Insufficiency

38. What They Wanted by Axelrocks
What if Leonard didn't go to the meteor shower with Howard and Raj? What if Penny knows this and still called for Sheldon to help? AU version of 3.8 The Adhesive Duck Deficiency

39. A Friend In Need by DeLyse
Penny gets sick. Sheldon takes it upon himself to take care of her in her time of need - hasn't she done the same for him twice in the past? Yes, there will be VapoRub and a nerve-wracking bath of indeterminate temperature, plus more! AU version of 6.10 The Fish Guts Displacement

40. The Breakup by Darkly Dreaming (Saraj90)
Why Penny threw Raj out of the apartment. Alternate scene to 6.1 The Date Night Variable
41. The Guy by ameliedreams
This is the way I've imagined the Sheldon and Penny moment. Alternate scene to 5.10  The Flaming Spittoon Acquisition

42. The Expert Diversion by renisanz
Penny decides to help Sheldon out with her relationship-ending expertise. An alternative ending to The Cooper-Nowitzki Theorem

43. Ours by RicksIlsa
Just watched last week's episode, "The Launch Acceleration", and I just can't take it anymore! I NEED MORE SHENNY, and LESS SHAMY! :-

44. Shifting the Blame by RevNicolaAnne
Just a drabble episode tag for the Status Quo Combustion. Despite what one flamer thinks, NOT a Shenny story. A Penny shows her social intelligence story.

45. Running Away by gwendy
Sheldon finally confesses to Leonard. Wishful thinking to Big Bang Theory's Season 3 Finale.

46. The Lonestar Excursion by slybrunette
Her priorities are skewed, and not in the way she expected just days ago. Completely AU for 3.01

47. Breaking the Rules by Juvon Luna Wolf (Big Bang stories deleted by Author)
Penny is banished because she sat in Sheldon's spot. Penny feels that it is time to teach Sheldon a lesson. Fix  for 2.7 The Panty Pinata Polarization

48. Goodbyes by GalexyQuest
Alternate ending to the train station scene with Sheldon. What happens when Penny has to say goodbye? Fix for 7.24 The Status Quo Combustion

49. The Parking Lot Recurrence by slybrunette
Penny realizes the error of her ways. Post 3.18 - The Pants Alternative

50. Differential Diagnosis by hitlikehammers
The evidence speaks for itself. Episode Spoilers for 4.10 - The Alien Parasite Hypothesis. (Sheldon POV)

51. 200 by red_scully
Sheldon deserved more than just a hug on his birthday. Post-episode for The Celebration Experimentation.

52. The Sea Shanty Substitution by Thette
Priya forbids Leonard from seeing Penny, but she can't control Sheldon. AU Tag for 4.18 The Prestidigitation Approximation.

53. The Furniture Committee by Sunshineditty
A what-if conversation based upon 7.16 "The Table Polarization" episode.

54. The Status Quo Amelioration by Daedaleopsis
Sheldon doesn't know why Penny's always the one to come after him when he runs away. Alternate scene for 7.24 The Status Quo Combustion

55. The Bad Fish Paradigm by RicksIlsa (Ilsa)
"Deleted" scene/tag for 2.1 The Bad Fish Paradigm

56. The Friendship Algorithm by RicksIlsa (Ilsa)
Why didn't Sheldon choose Penny to be the friend he 'let go of' instead of Raj? What did she write for her essay? "Deleted" scene for 2.13 The Friendship Algorithm

57. Gorilla Experiment by RicksIlsa (Ilsa)
Just how did Penny and Sheldon decide that memorizing a few things about Leonard's work would be effective? "Deleted" scene from 3.10 The Gorilla Experiment

58. The Convert Catalyst by arraytime
Sheldon Cooper & Penny are friends, always have been. Always will. This is what I Had in mind during the Spaghetti Catalyst when Sheldon & Penny went to Disneyland.

59. Indecent proposal by CTR69 Soft Kitty
As the last straw in their failing relationship, Leonard makes a marriage-wrecking proposal to Penny at the Van-Nuys Comicon (Different take on the 10x06 episode, the Fetal Kick Catalyst).

60. Fork in the Road by CTR69 Soft Kitty
How one different sentence in 2.21 "The Vegas Renormalization" changes everything. (M)
61. The Abolished Proposal by Tuesday Pajamas Soft Kitty
Sheldon has a re-set, when the laws of physics meet dabbling fingertips. A hint of Shenny

63. The Wrestling Ignition by CTR69 Soft Kitty
Ep fix of The Re-Entry Minimisation, for a rainy Sunday afternoon.

64. Friends With (Kissing) Benefits by Marathon Zack 140.6
What if Penny decided not to leave. Rewrite of 2x21: The Vegas Renormalization.

65. I Could Come Find You by Marathon Zack 140.6
Episode Fix of 2x09 The White Asparagus Triangulation. What if Penny had said "I could come find you" instead of "I could think about you"?
Stories last added: 04/24/2018
Links last checked on: 06/17/2019