Sheldon/Penny: Alternate Universe Stories
Supersonic Series by Spooladio (Time Travel)
181. 100 Ways To Kill A Doctor: SuperSonic - Loves that stand the test of time. Identical twins Sheldon and Sheldor along with Penny and Penelope leap in time forward or backward 50 years by temporarily taking the place of other people. 

182. 7 BC - No Room at the Inn - The sequel to 'Supersonic' AU. Loves that stands the test of time. Identical twins Sheldon and Sheldor along with Penny and Penelope leap in time forward or backward 50 years by temporarily taking the place of other people. In Progress

183. The Alternative Alternatives (Shenny Groundhog Day Challenge) by Ninjela Soft Kitty
Sheldon wasn't happy with the award ceremony. It's a good thing he gets to try again. (Time Travel)

184. The God of Clockwork & Strings by damalur (Must have Ao3 account to read) 
Sheldon and the universe conspire to give Penny a second chance. (Dimension Hopping)

185. The One Where We Find Out What Might Have Been by OrsonWells Soft Kitty
When Sheldon decides to start dating again. it's a plot bunny that wouldn't go away... just some fluff. hope you all like it a little bit. (AU)

186. Dead Like Us by slybrunette
Sheldon, Penny, and the gang as reapers. Turns out the afterlife might be just as complicated. (Dead Like Me Universe)

187. Nothing Important Happened Today by ishie
Life as a new FBI recruit is nothing like Penny expected, but it's better than sitting around waiting for Kurt to grow up. Until she gets pulled out of training a few weeks early, that is. On the plus side: no more pre-dawn obstacle course runs; but partnering with the Bureau's resident crackpot? This is so not what she signed up for. She's ready to toss her shiny new (provisional) badge in the Potomac, until Agent Cooper gives her a look at the first case they'll be investigating - something the Bureau hasn't seen in almost fifty years. (Detective/Secret Agent)

188. Put Your Weariness to Rest by ishie
Penny's never been accused of being a genius but what they're saying is blunt enough that she gets it. (Disaster)

189. The Super Villain Scenario (100 Ways to Kill A Doctor) by Daedaleopsis
Penny and Sheldon have an origin story. (Superhero/Villain)

190. The Cheap Trick Acceleration by Liviapenn
Penny racks her brain for the next twenty miles, trying to think of a subtle way to bring up the topic of meeting your time-traveling future self, or being sent on a mission to avert an apocalypse-related death. (Time Travel)

191. The Peacock Paradox by victoria_p (musesfool)
Penny has a secret. (Superhero/Villain)

Bandverse Series by allthingsholy (Alternate Dimension)
192. Every Chorus Was Your Name - She saw an ad at the Cheesecake Factory, is how this all got started. "Singer wanted; instrumental proficiency a plus; whistlers need not apply."

193. My Love Like a Voice - It starts in Pasadena, after their flight from Kansas City and a layover from hell, when he backs her up against the wall at Stuart's store before they've even finished unpacking all their gear, with all the guys oblivious just around the corner and Penny's heart beating madly in her chest. 

194. Make a Record of My Heart - The continuing adventures of a certain lead singer, and her band. In this installment: a road trip adventure to Cincinnati.

195. Nothing Stays Together When You're Making Noise by betternovembers - Sometimes letting go is harder than it looks. Jupiter Logic records their next album, the one that could finally break them. That is, if they don't break up first.

196. Cover Version by Lauren (notalwaysweak) - Penny goes to a gig to check out a potential venue for Jupiter Logic's next tour, but is distracted midway through by Sheldon joining her. Inspired by listening to a lot of Adele and working at the Forum Theatre in Melbourne, upon which the theatre in this story is based. (M)

197. The End of the World as a Local Phenomenon by damalur
At the end of the world, Penny discovers Sheldon Cooper. (Disaster)

198. No Time for Codes and Manners by ishie - To no one's surprise, Penny never did learn the lesson about inappropriate gestures on unfamiliar planets. (Space/Time Travel)

199. This Is All We Got Now by Muir_Wolf
Sheldon as Supervillian and Penny as Superhero. But they both have plentiful issues. Character death (Superhero/Villain), (M)

200. Everywhere There's Trouble by ishie
Penny stood in the parking lot of a deserted roadside bar somewhere in the middle of Nowheresville, Arizona, and watched as streaks of fire fell from the sky to the west. (Disaster)
201. Like the Rifle by damalur (Must have Ao3 account to read) 
Penny and Sheldon grew up together on the road under the under the militant eye of Sheldon's father, George Cooper, learning the family business of saving people, hunting things, drinking coffee, and tracking the evil son-of-a-bitch who killed their families. At eighteen, Sheldon packs up and takes off for California and higher education - leaving Penny, betrayed, to take up his slack as she travels the country in her '67 Chevy Impala. (Supernatural)

202. Flash T-Shirt by Zexy
Penny may be a Slayer, but Sheldon has a wicked crossbow in his room (Supernatural)

203. Rum Tum Tugger by damalur (Must have Ao3 account to read) 
Sheldon is a cat. Hijinks ensue. (Supernatural)

204. I'll Shoot the Moon by Ishie
"None of this would be happening right now if Raj had driven me home like I'd asked," he complained for the umpteenth time. Penny thought his drawl was becoming more pronounced by the minute as he paced back and forth, shooting wary glances out the window. (Supernatural)

205. Let's Fell Our Withering Tree by Ishie
It's the end of the world, and Sheldon always has a plan. (Disaster)

206. At the Fork in the Road by weasleytook
An average Wednesday. A caramel macchiato. A pair of broken glasses. All of those tiny moments add up, and sometimes they cause Penny to accidentally invent inter-dimensional travel and take Sheldon with her. Those little moments can change the entire course of one's life, places both new and old, moments both good and bad. Will what they see change them forever? If they even get back at all. (Dimension Hopping)

207. Day Of The (Genius) Dead by jazzfic
The zombie always knocks thrice. (Disaster)

208. The I in FBI by ishie
So this was Agent Sheldon Cooper… (Detective/Secret Agent)

Didn't Happen Series by Lauren (notalwaysweak) (AU)
209. How It Didn't Happen - Forget about the last four seasons; let's go back to the beginning, when everything was less complicated

210. Summer - What happens next after "How It Didn't Happen", from Sheldon's POV.

211.  I am Sleeping on a Timebomb by Muir_Wolf
Circus performers in a world recovering from a devastating war in the 1980s. Penny joins the circus and meets Sheldon, Raj, Leonard, and Howard, who all have their own reasons for being there. But you can only run so far from your past, and eventually you have to start moving forward. implied Slash, Physical and emotional abuse (Alternate Dimension)

212. Our Life Is Like a Movie Script by damalur (Must have Ao3 account to read) 
Penny has plans. Sheldon finds them acceptable. (Alternate Dimension)

213. Each Minute Bursts in the Burning Room by galfridian
The pieces fall together and apart; time moves forward. (Time Travel)

214. Zero, A Play By Numbers by jazzfic
Penny's life as an actress takes a sideways turn when Sheldon Cooper, director of all things aspiring but mostly unachievable, introduces his little company of players to the world of originality. (Alternate Dimension)

215. Eat Your Heart Out, Wolfgang Pauli by ishie
Of course, the answer is standing right in front of him. In the mirror. There's a bed and wall reflected behind him, a riot of color that clashes with tanned skin and rumpled pajamas and a cloud of blonde, blonde hair…. He's Penny (Supernatural)

216. The Brave Little Toaster by damalur and Odyle
As Sheldon Cooper awoke one morning from uneasy dreams he found himself transformed in his bed into a monstrous robot. (Battlestar Galactica Universe)

217. Over the Sea of Sunken Eyes by weasleytook[/size]
[size=medium]Two years, miles from Pasadena and no longer the physicist and the waitress, Sheldon and Penny have found new careers as zombie hunters. (Disaster)

Hardest Part Series by weasleytook (Superhero/Villain)
218. The Hardest Part is Finding the Name - Penny dies but wakes up alive. That's not normal

219. Right Here is Where We Begin - One day you're just a waitress. Or a physicist. Then all of a sudden you wake up and you've got superpowers. But that doesn't automatically make you some kind of superhero. Oh, no, there's work you have to put in before the world sings your praises. Sheldon has a handbook with a 15 step plan. Penny took notes. Notes that she's going to ignore as she tries to explain how to go from waitress to superhero in her own way.

220. Captain Jack Made It Look So Easy by ishie
"This is all your fault," she told Sheldon's stupid jar sitting on Sheldon's stupid dresser, Sheldon's stupid hand bobbing in the liquid inside. (Dimension Hopping/Time Travel?)
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
221. Rinse, Repeat by OrsonWells [Image: kitty2.gif]
Dr. Sheldon Cooper has a bad day. My "Ground Hogs Day" fic submission (months late) gets a little dark. set during during S3. (Time Travel)

222. Glass Houses by slybrunette
She'll come to remember the day not for the man but the argument that preceded meeting said man. (AU)

223. You Don't Have to be Constrained by Muir_Wolf
Sheldon lives alone in an apartment that’s made for two people. Penny moves in across the hall. (AU)

224. Em Theory by concupiscence66
Penny meets the guys preparing for an audition to play a physicist. (AU)

225. Defending Hers by Cosmic Empress
Short story with an Alternative Universe. Queen Penelope works hard to keep her Queendom with her royal adviser, Sheldor the Wise by her side. An archaic enemy attacks, wanting her throne and her as his Queen Consort. He doesn't know all the facts - Fantasy (AU)

Lion Series (Disaster)
226. Maybe I’m a Lion by damalur (Must have HQ account to read)
They do this every day at dawn and dusk. (M)

227. Certain Half-Deserted Streets by Lauren (notalwaysweak)
Penny and Sheldon go to Boulder, after all, and it’s via Vegas, and even though they’re not in a Stephen King novel, maybe there’s a darkness there anyway.

228. Shadow at Morning by Lauren (notalwaysweak)
A year on from Certain Half-Deserted Streets.

229. A Truth Universally Acknowledged by betternovembers
Sheldon Cooper is the last of his line, and in need of a wife according to his meddlesome grandmother. The one she finds him is more than he bargained for. (Alternate Dimension)

230. Chicken Pox and Dinosaurs by loveneverfails
Little Shelly Cooper has the chicken pox - Childhood (AU)

231. And I'll Find Strength by Muir_Wolf
Sheldon tells her they can lie, if she wants. It’s one of those handful of times that she remembers that deep down (deep, deep down), he’s kind. But she doesn’t want to lie anymore. Friendship, Gay/Lesbian (AU)

232. The Elm, The Ash, and The Linden Tree by fujiidom
In which Penny is a writer that procrastinates and Sheldon is her put upon editor. (Alternate Dimension)

233. [/size]The Good Ones by jazzfic
After seven hundred years, and about as many odd creatures born of his strange and mortal kind, there's not much she hasn't heard before. (Supernatural)

234. My Missing Puzzle Piece by Muir_Wolf
Shenny High School - Childhood (AU)

Miles Series by medusa20 (Disaster)
235. Miles to Go (Before I Sleep) - Sheldon prepares for everything- zombies, restaurant closures, and power outages. He also plans for the apocalypse by packing survival kits for each of his friends, including a certain neighbor across the hall. When the unthinkable finally happens, Penny is separated from those who can help her most until she finds a series of letters from Sheldon in the compartments of her bag. Slowly, she realizes her genius neighbor knows more than he’s ever been given credit for and that there is more to their relationship than she ever thought possible

236. And We Can Build - Addendum: Penny and Sheldon find one another. (M)

237. What Lies Between by medusa20
A voyeur and an exhibitionist- a typical love story (AU) (M)

238. Method Man by ishie
There are no small parts, only small actors. (AU)

239. Remnant Twin by jazzfic
She hates this part, the moment just after teleportation. She always has. Where a single step spans two worlds. - Sci/Fi (AU)

240. Life on Mars (It's You and I) by ishie
Penny's still not entirely sure what this is, or why they've let her in. (Disaster)
242. Get Rid Of Me If You Try by ishie
Penny Wade's life is pretty much in free-fall. She got fired from what was supposed to be her big break -- after two whole days. Caught her husband in bed with her agent. Had to slink back to waitressing full-time so she doesn't lose her house. Now she's basically been kidnapped by a crazy man with a box, and it's not even the cool TV-show kind of crazy man with a box. If she makes it through the week without killing someone, it will be a miracle. (AU)

243. Your Logic Is Flawed by Glinda
Leonard reacts just the way Penny thought he would - badly; it's Sheldon's reaction that's surprising. - Transgender (AU)

Dollhouse Universe
244. Half-Awake in a Fake Empire by betternovembers
Everything you want. Everything you need. He will be. Honestly, and completely.

245. Everywhere I Go (the hard to keep track of you remix) by allthingsholy
His eyes are still so very blue.

246. Nemesis by mrsvc
Agents Penelope Fourby and Sheldon Cooper are assigned to the X-Files, the FBI division that deals with paranormal or unexplained events. When a second sun is discovered and a scientist goes missing, the agents are called in. (Detective/Secret Agent, Supernatural)

247. Ruby Tuesday by damalur (Must have Ao3 account to read)
Eighteen months ago, a young man and woman vanished from their California home. Now, in a series of exclusive interviews, their loved ones speak out for the first time. (Supernatural/Alien?)

Bear Series by Lauren (notalwaysweak) (Alternate Dimension)
248. The Bear Population of the Southern California Area (We’ll Laugh About This When We’re Older) - Penny is a comedian, Sheldon is a reclusive science fiction writer. Hijinks ensue!" I hope the jinks are sufficiently high.

249. The Flames Went Higher - Sheldon gets his tattoo. Part of the "The Bear Population of Southern California"

Our Town Series by Lauren (notalwaysweak) (Alternate Dimension)
250. This is Our Town - Western! Cowboys. Bar brawls. Not a tumbleweed in sight. 

251. Get Out on the Town - A new singer at the saloon looks set to make trouble for Table Rock. Sequel to 'This is Our Town'.

252. Moments Press Now on Our Heels by galfridian
Crossover with Across the Universe by Beth Revis, in which a ship is constructed for an expedition across the stars. (Space/Alien)

253. I Am Your Lionheart by Muir_Wolf
Penny wanted something to change, but she could’ve done with something a bit less world-ending. (Disaster)

254. just like a paperback novel; a post-apocalyptic fairytale by Muir_Wolf
Penny & Sheldon & Wil. The one where Penny has to save Sheldon because he can't follow simple directions, and ugh why is Wheaton such a dick? (Disaster)

255. Coulomb's Law by medusa20
The tale of twenty years in the life of a failed actress and her physicist employer (AU)

256. A Mighty Roar by jazzfic
The entrepreneur, he was a prodigy, now a dreamer. (Jurassic Park Universe)

257. The Warm Bloods by medusa20
A look into life on Nebraskan farm where a disillusioned physicist meets a certain blond girl. An AU story inspired by allthingsholy's fic on Paradox. (AU)

258. She Will Have Her Way by Lauren (notalwaysweak)
Penny gets a job directing a community play in Galveston, Texas. Dr. Sheldon Cooper, a professor at the college, has been shanghaied by his sister, Missy (the playwright), into helping w/ lights/sounds/etc. Now if only they could keep the drama Onstage... (AU) (M)

259. As Soon As We Started to Move by medusa20
What if Sheldon and Penny had an encounter before she move to 2311 Los Robles? (AU) (M)

260. The Reciprocal IQ Alternative by Erisette
Penny is three years old when she realizes that she is smarter than her brother and sister. - Switch Up (AU)
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
261. When Water Comes to Life by Lauren (notalwaysweak)
Rain, autumn, wilderness, lost, guidebooks. Expecting a camping trip? Don't. Unless your idea of a camping trip comes with acid rain and giant cockroaches. (Disaster)

Galveston Chronicles Series by medusa20 (Childhood AU)
262. Next to Mine - AU written in response to the photos of the red and aqua canvas sneakers on Paradox. Penny and Sheldon form an unusual friendship as they struggle through middle school in Galveston.

263. Holding and Aiming - Part Two of the Galveston Chronicles. While Sheldon teaches Penny the secrets of archery, he reveals some hidden feelings of his own.

264. Launching Out Too Soon - The third installment in the Galveston series. The summer is getting hotter but Penny and Sheldon have reached an impasse until she spends some time with her new neighbor Kurt.

265. Up Close Everything Sounds like Welcome Home - Part 4 of the Galveston Series. Sheldon reluctantly returns home to Galveston for Thanksgiving break. In the Cooper household, familiarity breeds more than contempt.

266. Looking Over My Shoulder - Part 5 of the Galveston Series. Sheldon has his first sighting of Penny while he's home and more insight to the siblings he is still coming to know while Penny admits to herself that Sheldon means more to her with every passing day.

267. The Queen's Gambit - Part 6 of the Galveston Series. Penny finds herself back in the woods, waiting for Sheldon who always has something up his sleeve.

268. You Don't Know My Kind In Your World - Part 7 of the Galveston Series. Sheldon and Penny steal a moment together, and Sheldon prepares to go back to university.

269. You Don't Know Me, But I'm Your Brother - Part 8 of the Galveston Series. Sheldon and Junior on the drive back to Austin.

270. I Ain't Blind and I Don't Like What I See - Part 9 of the Galveston Series. Sheldon comes 'home' to the university in Austin.

271. Reaching Where I Have Been Waiting Years For You - Part 10 of the Galveston Series. Penny's graduation day has arrived. Sheldon is home for the summer and the heat in Galveston pales in comparison to what burns between them.

272. In The Sweet Summertime - Part 11 of the Galveston Series. This summer, Penny is pushing Sheldon to the very limits of his boundaries but he keeps coming back for more.

273. Working On Mysteries Without Any Clues - Part 12 of the Galveston Series. As Sheldon and Penny continue to spend the summer together, their physical relationships develops along with their feelings for each other. (M)

274. No One's Serious at Seventeen - Part 13 of the Galveston Series. The shift in Penny and Sheldon's relationship is now becoming noticeable to the adults in their lives as the two of them take their connection even further. (M)

275. All That I Am, All That I Ever Was - The final chapter of the Galveston Chronicles. After ten years of friendship and romance, something has to give in Sheldon and Penny's relationship. (M)

276. What Doesn't Kill You (makes you stronger) by Muir_Wolf
Every fandom needs a horror story. (Or: so your life isn’t the genre you thought it was, are you going to cry about it or are you going to beat the crap out of something?) (Supernatural)

277. Magical Group Therapy by mariteri
Sheldon is pressed into going to therapy with his mate Penny. Not Leonard/Amy friendly. (Harry Potter Universe)

278. Something I Need by Lauren (notalwaysweak)
Penny is on the trail of a killer, there are copious Silence of the Lambs references (Detective/Secret Agent) 

279. Becoming A Pirate by CTR69 [Image: kitty2.gif]
A young fiancé is not afraid to get (her hands) wet and dirty, when a privateer offers her a deal she cannot refuse. "Written for TBBT HQ's 'Talk like a pirate day Challenge 2016 - Pirate (AU)

280. (but is this really?) the progression of things by jazzfic
SPACE BARISTAS: in space, no one can hear you steam. (Space/Alien)
281. The Equivalence Principle by thisisonlineright
All she needs is just one reason to like her boss, but the reason she gets is more than she can take. (Alternate Dimension)

282. In the Living Seasons by Lauren (notalwaysweak)
Not all holidays are joyous occasions. The wheel of the year does not turn on its own. Sometimes it demands more than people are prepared to give. Major Character Death (AU)

283. Two If By Sea by JLynnB  [Image: kitty2.gif]
Every ending has its beginning, or, Penny meets a pirate. *character death* Written for TBBT HQ's 'Talk like a pirate day challenge' (Supernatural/Pirate AU)

Honey, I Love You Series by FeoplePeel (Childhood AU)
284. Honey, I Love You - But I just can't smile. Childhood friends

285. Morning Routine - Companion piece to Honey I Love You.

286. You're a Star - Penny is 17 and not so sure about this whole 'prom' business. As the owner of a shiny, new PhD, Sheldon has bigger things to worry about. Takes place in the 'Honey, I Love You' verse, where Sheldon and Penny grew up together as close friends.

287. Star-crossed by CTR69 [Image: kitty2.gif]
Sheldon had one rule to follow. Do not get involved with her and everybody will be happy. But on the 7th year, he couldn't live with it anymore... Written for TBBT HQ Halloween challenge, meaning dark and bloody Shenny and others (Supernatural)

288. The Extraterrestrial Epic by Daedaleopsis
Sheldon's dreams of meeting a race of superior beings is finally realized, but it's nothing like he had hoped… (Space/Alien)

Doppelganger Series by loveneverfails (Crack AU)
289. Penny and the Doppelgangers: Part One - Penny gets an acting job on a little show called The Big Bang Theory. Crack!fic ensues.

290. Penny and the Doppelgangers: Part Two - Did I mention crack!fic?

291. That One Time Sheldon Met Jim Parsons at Comic Con - Crack!fic. An outtake from the Doppelgangers series

292. The Silence of the Lambs by Darkly Dreaming
2016 Super Scary (Or Not) Halloween Challenge! Doctor Sheldon Cooper and Penny are Doctor Hannibal Lecter and FBI Agent Clarice Starling (Silence of the Lambs Universe)

293. Ghost by lizwontcry
After a terrible tragedy, Sheldon comes to visit Penny once more. He has only one request-he needs to touch her again. This is a Shenny story written for HQs Halloween Challenge (Supernatural)(M)

294. How Ends Begin by damalur
The most remarkable thing about both Sheldon and Penny is that they pass the Turing test. (Disaster…sort of)

295. On the Edge by stellardrift
Sheldon spent a lifetime disregarding the people that surround him. Now that an alien race has wiped out all of mankind, save for Sheldon, he finds himself truly alone and truly lonely. Character Death (Space/Alien)

296. Sleep Like a Shark Does by ishie
The brief was short, only a single sheet of paper. Listed on it were: name, location, objective. A photo array would be clipped to the inside of the folder as well, but things didn't make it as far as that. (Detective/Secret Agent)

297. Fresh Fuel For The Sodium Flares by fujiidom
Clear eyes, full hearts, they couldn't lose. Established (Alternate Dimension)

298. Swing My Heart Across the Line by Muir_Wolf
AU that runs concurrent to the show's canon; bodyswap fic (Supernatural)

299. Search Through the Crowd by Lauren (notalwaysweak)
TBBT characters in Terre d'Ange. In the Night Court, at the Midwinter Masque, celebrating the Longest Night with costumes, joie, and sex. (Kushiel's Legacy Universe) (M)

300. The Stars At Night Are Big And Bright by fujiidom
Playing the field doesn't always require a uniform. Well, not the one you're thinking. (Alternate Dimension)
301. Cabin Fever Dream by Lauren (notalwaysweak)
It's simple enough. In July 2014 Penny is alone at home; the others are in San Diego for Comic-Con. Then there are zombies, and nothing will be the same. (Newsflesh Universe/Disaster)

302. On the Edge by stellardrift
Sheldon spent a lifetime disregarding the people that surround him. Now that an alien race has wiped out all of mankind, save for Sheldon, he finds himself truly alone and truly lonely. Character Death (Space/Alien)

303. There's Something We Could Share by weasleytook
Written for the AU fic tumblr meme, the prompt was "knocking on the wrong door (AU)

304. Transposition by Lauren (notalwaysweak)
AU Pre-relationship (AU)

305. Sublime by thisisonlineright
He hates how within a week, some strange woman made him question everything. (Clockwork Orange Universe)

306. The Sun Also Rises by Riddle_Master_101
It's always easier to face challenges with a partner by your side. (SpaceAnJL Weirdcraft Universe)

307. Nobody Goes to Nebraska for the Thai Food by weasleytook
Sheldon moves to Nebraska for a research project or something, instead of penny moving to LA (AU)

308. The Sliding Doors Hypothesis by lizwontcry
Penny makes a split decision in the car on the way to Vegas to either go through with marrying Leonard, or not marrying Leonard. Her choice has repercussions that reverberate through her entire life, and in her relationship with Sheldon. (Sliding Doors Universe)

309. Skyfall by kellybellefiction
What would happen if our favorite Big Bang Theory characters lived in Bon Temps? What if Penny met a tall, dark, and handsome vampire one night at Merlotte's? This is their story. (True Blood Universe)

310. To Tame a Goblin King by JaycieVictory
"She walked into a scene straight out of those weird posters every college boy had had on his wall in the late nineties, stairways that travelled in every direction, but never seemed to go anywhere. After a few seconds more, she could see Sheldeth, now dressed in head-to-toe leather." (Labyrinth Universe)

311. The Uncertainty Principle by Ms_Informed
Billie changes her name, moves to L.A., finds herself and falls in love. In roughly that order. (Charmed Universe)

312. Snuggle Nights by spoonlesslupie
Of course Sheldon Cooper is an Alpha. His main source of discontent at the moment is an Omega who insists on bucking her nature. (AU)

313. In Her Dreams by banana.x.phone
Penny is picked up by the TARDIS, and joins the Doctor on a mission to save an alien planet from destruction. Penny and Sheldon as the Doctor. - Dr. Who - Dream

314. The Temporal Relocation Contingency by debirlfan
A funny thing happened on the way to the train store. (Time Travel)

315. The Librarian by OrsonWells Soft Kitty
A little Librarian and Reader (AU)

316. The Pirate Ship by Tuesday Pajamas Soft Kitty
All seems well onboard the Crown's ship but take heed! the legendary pirate ship, The Shenny Pearl sails the dark waters of Los Robles. - Pirate (AU)

317. wherever you are and wherever you go (there's always gonna be some light) by Lauren (notalwaysweak)
Penny and Sheldon are Formula One drivers with very different approaches to how racing should work. (Alternate Dimension)

318. Because You Walk Like A Queen by PrincessDarcy of Asgard [Image: kitty2.gif]
Sheldon gets up for a glass of water and uncovers Penny's secret. (Supernatural)

319. Tales of the Caribbean Nights by JLynnB [Image: kitty2.gif]
A pirate learns there are treasures more precious than gold. - Pirate (AU)

320. Bubble, bubble, Sheldon trouble by Tuesday Pajamas Soft Kitty
Sheldon and Amy were right in the middle of their 'living arrangement experiment' when dark forces intervened. (Supernatural)
Covert Parameter Series by Marathon Zack 140.6 (Detective/Secret Agent)
321. The Covert Parameter - Sheldon and Penny are spies.

322. String Theorist Penny - Sequel to "The Covert Parameter". Read that one first, or else this one won't make much sense.

323. The Problem With Goofy by singmesoftkitty1673
Penny was kind enough to take Sheldon along with her and her friends on a trip to Disney Land, but Leonard warns her not to bring him around Goofy. What kind of event could scar a genius like Sheldon Cooper badly enough to make him avoid a beloved cartoon character? (Childhood AU)

324. The Stockholm Theory Kinda by OrsonWells Soft Kitty
A different sort of scary tbbt fic. part of the Halloween Challenge. Rated T for violence… (AU)

325. Knowing What You Know Nowby Jingle
Sheldon Cooper is certain the Sorting Hat has made a mistake. Then again, people felt the same way when he was sorted into Slytherin. (HP Universe)

326. The Toddler Conudrumby ms. rosey cheeks
Sheldon wishes to become the second youngest person to win the Nobel Prize but something happens. (AU)

327. wherever you are and wherever you go (there's always gonna be some light) by Lauren (notalwaysweak)
Penny and Sheldon are Formula One drivers with very different approaches to how racing should work. (Alternate Dimension)

328. Pennsylvania Jones and The Physicist of Doom by weasleytook
Amateur archaeologist Pennsylvania "Penny" Jones is enlisted by Marshall College to clean up her cousin Indy's mess in Pankot, India. Sounds like fun, until they force a very tweedy, very annoying, Sheldon Cooper to go along as her assistant. (Indiana Jones Universe)

329. Hunter by OrsonWells Soft Kitty
Sheldon has a secret. Shenny of course! and this is a little different take on a genre of story i see often in this fandom! (Supernatural)

330. The Sliding Corollary by Daedaleopsis
Penny and Sheldon get pulled into an alternate dimension by mistake. Will they ever find their way back home? (Sliders Universe)

331. The Spectral Amalgamation by Daedaleopsis
Penny thinks she has a ghost in her apartment. Sheldon doesn't believe in the supernatural, but he might be forced to change his mind when they both become linked through the strange apparition. (Supernatural)

332. Bittersweet and Strange by fujiidom
A semi-cracky retelling of Beauty and the Beast with Sheldon/Penny. (Alternate Dimension)

333. The Sonata by d_sieya
We bury our dead alive. Character Death (Disaster)

334. Blackheart's Revenge: a Talk Like a Pirate Day Story by Daedaleopsis
The gang are all space pirates! Heavily influenced by ST:TNG, Firefly & POTC & dedicated to our favorite 'ship: Shenny. - Pirate (AU)

335. Psycho Sheldonby Marathon Zack 140.6
Psychopath Sheldon (Criminal/Serial Killer) (M)

336. Misconnection by TempestJo
Sheldon has a computer glitch and finds himself somewhere a long time ago.. - Fantasy (AU)

337. This Is the World Ends by debirlfan
Even geniuses make mistakes. (Disaster)

338. Life and Death by Wintreaux
Life is a ho, and Death is actually sweet but when they get together, it's cosmic. (Supernatural)

339. Lunch on the Road at BIGGerson’s by Sourlander
Penny and Sheldon run into two hunters at BIGGerson's (Supernatural Universe)

340. Heart of Gold by Risknight
A not-so-ordinary evening at the comic shop. (Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Universe)
341. Untraditional by Wintreaux
"Tradition is just peer pressure from dead people!" Sheldon and Penny are in an untraditional relationship but find themselves at a crossroad and neither wants to give in. - Sheldon/Penny - Super OOC. Sheldon trades in his khaki's for jeans and his Flash shirt for flannel (AU)

342. The Environment Exchange Paradigm by BadWolfz
What happens when Penny and Sheldon find a blue box in Sheldon's living room? And what happens when the Doctor and Rose are stuck in Pasadena with a bunch of nerds? Only one way to find out... 10/Rose and Shenny (Dr. Who Universe)

343. The Calanmai Alternative by Darkly Dreaming (Sarai90)
Penny meets Sheldon on Fire Night. Leonard is Tamlin and Howard is Lucien, but neither actually feature. (ACOTAR Universe).

344.  Good Bye by akaxkr (jacksonja)
Penny is leaving Pasadena and tells Sheldon why. She has a past that he would never expect. Billie is going home. Set after the start of s3 but not trying to be all too canon. First time writing and having fun with other people's characters. (Charmed Universe)

345. I Dream of Penny by akaxkr (jacksonja)
Sheldon finds an odd bottle on a beach one day - (Fantasy AU)

Time to Keep Series by akaxkr (jacksonja) (Dr Who Universe)
346. Time To Keep In Your Heart For a While - Sheldon meets a surprising new neighbor. Big Bang and Doctor Who own the toys I'm playing with. All written for fun not canon.

347. Time for Good Byes - Journeys have endings for all the Doctor's companions and Penny's, too. Time travelers keep running into funny things, though, it's how they roll.

348. Two Weeks Earlier by Marathon Zack 140.6
What if Sheldon and Penny met before she moved into 4B? This is not Canon (and unfortunately doesn't include any cannons, either, which is a disappointment). SHENNY. Not Leonard/Amy friendly. SHENNY. (AU)

349. My Fair Penny by Cassandra_Elise
Sheldon Cooper and Penny take on the roles of Professor Henry Higgins and Eliza Doolittle from "My Fair Lady." Humor, Drama, Fluff. If you have an aversion to Shenny, move along. (My Fair Lady Universe)

350. A Matter of Time by Ultra
Sheldon appreciated the irony that Penny was the first to figure it out. (Time Travel)

351. Testing- Alpha/Beta/Gamma by akaxkr (jacksonja)
Penny learns through experience something of the Many World's theory. (Sliding Doors Universe)

352. Just in Case by Wintreaux
Mr. and Mrs. Smith anyone? But...Shenny. (Detective/Secret Agent)

353. Lois, Clark Kent is Superman by jacksonja
Penny was building engines as a kid so why didn't she keep up with that hobby? (Super Hero/Villian)

354. Newmist by Wintreaux
There's been a spike of animal attacks in the small town of Newmist, and the Sheriff urges the town to not stay out after sunset. "His eyes, it's like they draw me in...it's all I can see when I close my own." She looks down and sees the same piercing blue orbs she dreams about, staring at her. "I can't stop drawing him." (Supernatural)

355. The Elementary Theory by Delgardo
"I'm sure this has been done before but i felt like trying.
Rolling a ""Sherlock"" and ""Elementary"" style take on a modern Holmes into The Big Bang Theory. (Detective/Secret Agent)"

356. But I Did Do It by Wintreaux
One night, the police knock on Penny's door as they suspect her of murdering her husband. They bring her to the forensics lab to cross reference her blood with blood found on the scene. Her blood is as white as snow. (Supernatural)

357. Wait For It by virgo_writer
Penny had no plan when she left the apartment she'd lived in with Kurt for four years. She just knew she had to be gone. With his career in ruins, Sheldon had nowhere else to go. This is how their paths converge. (AU)

358. Invocation Conundrum (100 Ways to Kill a Doctor) by Shenandoah76209
Those whom the goddess touched she did not easily let slip from her grasp. (Supernatural)

359. I'd Rather They Were Witches (100 Ways to Kill a Doctor) by Shenandoah76209
"Dear Diary, today Leonard was pompous and Amy was creepy. They were kidnapped by hill folk never to be seen again. It was the best day ever." (Firefly Universe)

360. The Island by Risknight
Sheldon makes a discovery about Penny that will lead to Sheldon doing something he would never have believed he could do. Drugging/kidnapping/dub-Con (AU)
361. The Warehouse Circumventionby Daedaleopsis
A mysterious artifact shows up at a critical juncture in Sheldon's life. Can Myka, Pete and Claudia save the day? (Warehouse 13 Universe)

362. Remote Troubles (or The Time Sheldon and Penny Got Stuck In The TV) by Risknight
Ever feel like you life is a sitcom? Or a soap opera? Maybe it is. Maybe when you sleep, they show commercials. Sheldon and Penny are about to find out what it's like to be on the small screen.

363. What a Way to Go (100 Ways to Kill a Doctor) by Prospero Hibiki
They've got to go. I know it. You know it. But how? It was nice knowing you Dr. Hofstadter and Dr Fowler. You will be missed. Well...not really. This one is dark. Really. Not kidding this time. Don't say I didn't warn you. (Supernatural)

364. Battle for the Summit (100 ways to kill a Doctor) by matuisgman
Ok, not strictly challenge worthy. But 1500 words, relationship and a lot of dead doctors. Well magic users. So replacing science with magic. I just wanted to write this and I have other challenges that fit the bill (Fantasy)

365. Grrrrrrrrrrr! Hissssssss! (100 Ways to Kill a Doctor) by Tuesday Pajamas Soft Kitty
Penny, Amy and Bernadette are werewolves. Sheldon, Howard and Raj are vampires. So the big question now is, "Who gets to kill Leonard?" (Supernatural)

366. Spy Equivalency (100 Ways to Kill a Doctor) by Shenandoah76209
Believe it or not, the NSA didn't miss Joyce Kim's interest in Leonard. Or the exploding elevator. They like to keep an eye on that sort of thing. (Detective/Secret Agent)

367. Eternal Night (100 Ways to Kill a Doctor) by Daedaleopsis
You never know what weird kind of things go on at a sci-fi convention (Supernatural)

368. Classified (100 Ways to kill a Doctor) by matuisgman
Ok another one, no Shenny but character deaths and still exactly 1500 words in story. A little AU, interesting twist on the beginning of the series, so enjoy (Detective/Secret Agent)

369. Not With a Bang But With a Bite (100 Ways to Kill a Doctor) by Daedaleopsis
Amy goes too far; or how Penny became an expert at a different type of head shot (Disaster)

370. Just An Ordinary Day (100 Ways To Kill A Doctor) by Risknight
A short story for the Halloween prompt. (Disaster Crack)

371. No Joke (100 Ways to Kill a Doctor)  by mariteri
Yet another answer to the 100 Ways to Kill a Doctor challenge. (Supernatural)(M)

Deleted Fics: If you have a copy of the following Fics, please let me know.

The Lights No Longer Shine by rightxhere (Account Deleted)
The world was coming to an end. Character Death (Disaster)

The Mirror Equation by incognitIoN (Account deleted)
Penny is forced to confront a memory after the meddling of a social robot named Sheldor. (Space/Alien)

All a Dream by matuisgman (Story removed)
No Cannon Relationships, no relations ships at all. All in good fun because I can. Shenny friendship (AU)

Links last checked on 2/16/2023