Plot Bunny Farm
(06-14-2017, 04:24 AM)CTR69 Wrote: "Taming of the shrew" themed fic. Sheldon is a free-spirited scientist with an attitude and his younger sister Penny is the most beautiful and popular girl around. She gets all the guys, but their father does not allow her to get married, until Sheldon is married first. So their neighbor Leonard meets up with fowler Amy to stepford Sheldon into submission, after which Penny can finally become his trophy wife.

On the other hand, that's so close to canon, might as well just watch the show, lol.

What the Frack???
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
"There must be some kind of way out of here."
Said Sheldon to Penny.
"There's too much confusion, I can't get no relief.
Amy - she rattles my nerves
And Leonard is as bad as her
None of them belong with us
Knowing how they make us hurt"

"They're no reason to get excited."
Penny – she kindly spoke.
"There are many here among us
Who feel that our love is just a joke
But you and I, we've been through that
And this love is our fate.
So let's not talk too much now
The night's getting late."

Perfect lead into a romantic smut.
Good Will Hunting was on the telly the other evening again and later I keep thinking how Penny could have this conversation with Sheldon.

Because he too is a genius and he lived through painful childhood without any meaningful social interactions or therapy. That is, until he met with Penny. They're so very similar with Will in their arrogance, cocky attitude and treating others. It's a shell they put up to deflect any harm that might come to them. So she confronts him after, say, he points out or mocks her promiscuous lifestyle again.

"You're a genius Sheldon. I don't deny that. You know everything about the Universe. If I ask you about sex, you would tell me all about the anatomy and the chemical reactions in our brain... But you have no idea what it feels like to be entangled with your lovers naked body for hours, to feel her burning and pulsating around you, when you both come together.

If I ask you about friendship, you would probably draw me a flowchart explaining how to make one. But you never talk to me about playing outside till it's dark. About all the Saturday night parties you woke up with a hang over the next day. Or where you spent your summer holidays with your friends.." Maybe she would start sobbing at this point, when she realises how much he missed out.

Your 'girlfriend' (air quotes), you say she's a neurobiologist. It looks to me she doesn't have a f'ing idea what it really means to be in love or have mutual feelings for one another. And neither do you."

So I keep on thinking how this powerful, mostly monologue would go and what he would say to her after she completely destroys his armor.
The following 1 user Likes CTR69's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas
Hey, everyone! Long time, no talk.  Let's just say things have been crazier in recent years.  It's good to be back here.  Anyway, I've come up with this new scenario in my head.  This takes place during the Season 4 finale but things are a little different this time.  Instead of Penny waking up in bed with Raj, she surprisingly wakes up in Sheldon's bed but nobody's in bed with her.  She gets this dreaded feeling that she may have done something terrible.  She walks into the kitchen and she finds Sheldon in the living room.  She asks Sheldon where he was and he told her that he fell asleep on the couch in a more comfortable position.  She's shocked that he was never in his own room with her at all.  So she just up and leaves the room to ponder for a while.  The day continues with the same conflict amongst the gang as it was in the Season 5 premiere, albeit a little different.  Finally, Penny decides to confront Sheldon and ask him fully what happened last night.  Sheldon explains that Penny was drunk with Raj.  Surprisingly, Raj fell asleep before Penny did.  So she entered Sheldon's room but plopped on the floor before she could even step in.  Sheldon, being the gentleman that he is, got up and put Penny to sleep in his bed.  After that, he left the room and slept on the couch.  Penny was shocked that nobody, not even Sheldon, had ever done anything to her while she was asleep.  Sheldon explained there was no way in any universe he was going to do something like that as she was drunk.  If it was Leonard instead of him, he knows all too well he would've taken advantage of this situation.  Penny smiles at Sheldon for his good deed.  Penny lets Sheldon know now that she's sober, she wants to reward him the best way she knows how.  Yep.  Good old hot sex!

(Phew) I know it was a long one.  But I just wanted to put this out there.
The following 1 user Likes BeeJee's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas