Shenny HQ
7.16 The Table Polarization - Printable Version

+- Shenny HQ (https://shennyhq.co.uk/dir)
+-- Forum: The Big Bang Theory (https://shennyhq.co.uk/dir/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Anything can happen Thursdays (Season 5-7) (https://shennyhq.co.uk/dir/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+---- Forum: Season 7 (https://shennyhq.co.uk/dir/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Thread: 7.16 The Table Polarization (/showthread.php?tid=84)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: 7.16 The Table Polarization - Trust No One - 02-24-2014

(02-24-2014, 08:23 PM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: This image may inspire a few Shenny fics. Look at Sheldon's face! This is the face of Vintage Sheldon screaming to get out.

[Image: 9517_900.jpg]

Sheldon looks like he is taking a prison photo.

RE: 7.16 The Table Polarization - Tuesday Pajamas - 02-24-2014

Big Grin It's such an expression of foreboding. It needs a speech bubble any ideas? Maybe we should have a speech bubble competition.

RE: 7.16 The Table Polarization - Trust No One - 02-24-2014

(02-24-2014, 09:58 PM)FlyingMonkey Wrote: He knows his fate is sealed.Sad

Funny he does not look like that when spending time with Penny.

RE: 7.16 The Table Polarization - SpaceAnJL - 02-24-2014

That...is a really unfortunate picture. Unflattering is one of the kinder terms. But bringing silk purses and the aural equipment of a female of the porcine genus into this won't help.

Sheldon's face expresses what we all feel.

"If I don't make any sudden moves, or eye contact, perhaps it will go away. Please don't let it touch me."

RE: 7.16 The Table Polarization - Toad - 02-25-2014

Extended preview. Grrr...MorlockMorlockMorlock

RE: 7.16 The Table Polarization - queenoftheDales - 02-25-2014

(02-24-2014, 11:20 PM)SpaceAnJL Wrote: That...is a really unfortunate picture. Unflattering is one of the kinder terms. But bringing silk purses and the aural equipment of a female of the porcine genus into this won't help.

Sheldon's face expresses what we all feel.

"If I don't make any sudden moves, or eye contact, perhaps it will go away. Please don't let it touch me."

Its like he knows she can smell fear so he is trying to keep his cool. HAHAHA

RE: 7.16 The Table Polarization - Berliner - 02-25-2014

Leonard [to Sheldon]: "You didn't have a personality, just some shows you liked."

Really Leonard, really? Aaaargh I'm so mad right now ... no comment [because my rant about the needy baby greedy baby will get out of hand]. Morlock

RE: 7.16 The Table Polarization - Tuesday Pajamas - 02-25-2014

(02-25-2014, 05:29 PM)Berliner Wrote: Leonard [to Sheldon]: "You didn't have a personality, you just some shows you liked."

Really Leonard, really? Aaaargh I'm so mad right now ... no comment [because my rant about the needy baby greedy baby will get out of hand]. Morlock

I can't listen to the promo right now but did Leonard really say that Sheldon didn't have a personality? Leonard of all people? He's the most boring sod on the show! Shark

RE: 7.16 The Table Polarization - Jislane35 - 02-25-2014

(02-25-2014, 05:29 PM)Berliner Wrote: Leonard [to Sheldon]: "You didn't have a personality, you just some shows you liked."

"You just had some shows you liked."?

My god this guy acts like such a little bitch when things don't go his way. Seriously he can move out of 4A WHENEVER the hell he wants to! He complains just as much as Sheldon does if not more. And then he has the nerve to call Sheldon the baby when he's acting exactly like one too. People really forget that Sheldon has actual feelings of his own. Angry

Berliner you can rant all you want over in the guarded snakes land, I'd love to hear your fair share of this obnoxiousness.

(02-25-2014, 05:38 PM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: I can't listen to the promo right now but did Leonard really say that Sheldon didn't have a personality? Leonard of all people? He's the most boring sod on the show! Shark

Damn straight. Sheldon has TEN times the personality that Leonard NEVER had. Which is why I'm amazed over the amount of dates he gets every time he's single because no one would ever bother going on a second date with that type of person in reality and even if they did then they must be really desperate or bored. Why is Penny with him again? Cause I'd be very disappointed if my own BF acted like a complete dick to one of my best friends like that regardless if they were already friends before I ever met them, I would've called him out on his shitty attitude either way. That should be ANOTHER red flag for Penny, but the alcohol is too busy killing her brain cells. This episode is more proof over how passive aggressive, emotionally abusive, and manipulative these bastards Leonard and Amy are.

RE: 7.16 The Table Polarization - FranEssi - 02-25-2014

So Sheldon even had no personality before Amy showed up? Wow. Rarely have I seen a show/film/story debase a human being and a main character the way TBBT does Sheldon.