Shenny HQ
7.15 The Locomotive Manipulation - Printable Version

+- Shenny HQ (https://shennyhq.co.uk/dir)
+-- Forum: The Big Bang Theory (https://shennyhq.co.uk/dir/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Anything can happen Thursdays (Season 5-7) (https://shennyhq.co.uk/dir/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+---- Forum: Season 7 (https://shennyhq.co.uk/dir/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Thread: 7.15 The Locomotive Manipulation (/showthread.php?tid=72)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: 7.15 The Locomotive Manipulation - Idle Miscreant - 02-08-2014

Just a reminder chaps, with my poxy moderator hat on:
DON'T for the love of god post direct quotes from other fans here, for three BRILLIANTLY good reasons;
(I) It ain't cricket
(II) Gives other folk fair right to quote US
(III) I don't want to read it. It's like being flashed by a stranger in a trenchcoat. Or, perhaps more accurately, like being held down and suffocated with fairy bread.

Do you have fairy bread outside of Australia? It's that ghastly shite with candy sprinkles.....
Et voila;
[Image: fairy-bread.jpg]

To quote Bernard Black;

[Image: nUp6VaD.gif]

RE: 7.15 The Locomotive Manipulation - Tuesday Pajamas - 02-08-2014

Jim looks like one of those hollywood screen gods in those gifs. Wow!! A hollywood screen god kissing a cabbage. Tongue

RE: 7.15 The Locomotive Manipulation - Jislane35 - 02-08-2014

(02-08-2014, 08:03 AM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: Jim looks like one of those hollywood screen gods in those gifs. Wow!! A hollywood screen god kissing a cabbage. Tongue

A friend JUST showed me the picture of the kiss through her phone when I least expected it and I got SO pissed at her! OMG Jim looked so amazingly intense, he's a beautiful looking kisser but Amy UGH she didn't even look as passionate as he did. But you know what I did? I just imagined Penny on the other side of those delicious lips and she would wrap her arms around his neck and get really into itWink

(02-08-2014, 08:17 AM)Jislane35 Wrote: A friend JUST showed me the picture of the kiss through her phone when I least expected it and I got SO pissed at her! OMG Jim looked so amazingly intense, he's a beautiful looking kisser but Amy UGH she didn't even look as passionate as he did. But you know what I did? I just imagined Penny on the other side of those delicious lips and she would wrap her arms around his neck and get really into itWink

Good work. Wink

RE: 7.15 The Locomotive Manipulation - Gamma - 02-08-2014

[quote='Major Gripe' pid='2187' dateline='1391809468']
Just a reminder chaps, with my poxy moderator hat on:
DON'T for the love of god post direct quotes from other fans here, for three BRILLIANTLY good reasons;
(I) It ain't cricket
(II) Gives other folk fair right to quote US
(III) I don't want to read it. It's like being flashed by a stranger in a trenchcoat. Or, perhaps more accurately, like being held down and suffocated with fairy bread.

Do you have fairy bread outside of Australia? It's that ghastly shite with candy sprinkles.....
Et voila;
[Image: fairy-bread.jpg]

Totally agree oh Moderator. As to the fairy bread, what the hell and why? Though maybe I shouldn't say anything coming from a country that will deep fry anything and sell it at the state fair(Twinkies, butter, pop tarts, chicken fried bacon, if they can figure out the how they will fry it).Smile

RE: 7.15 The Locomotive Manipulation - spuffyfan - 02-08-2014

Hi guys,

This is my first post and I thought this was a good place to start. To the people who made this forum possible, thank you thank you.

I only have one thing to say about this episode, I feel completely robbed.
Jim looks like a great kisser - Johnny's slovenly/sloppy technique has always made the Lenny kisses cringe-worthy. It goes to show that had the writers given Shenny a chance they would have been explosive.

I want a Shenny kiss dammit - even if nothing else happens between the two (I lost hope a long time ago). Amy's imaginary laundry room scene was the perfect opportunity for a Shenny kiss and the writers blew it - bloody bastards the lot of them. Seriously, Penny is a big 'ole 5. Pursing her lips my foot; she would have grabbed him by the collar and planted one on him. They were already portraying her as lusting after him, why couldn't they have gone that extra mile and make it more believable? I guess they were already planning a Shamy kiss for Valentines and were too scared of competition. Can't express enough how much I hate these sons' of bitches - always raining on our parade.

RE: 7.15 The Locomotive Manipulation - queenoftheDales - 02-08-2014

On a different, but not unrelated topic, I thought it was nice to see Sheldon genuinely happy about being on the train. IMO i don't think it was overtly childish. So far this season Sheldon has been on a slippery slope of disappointment (career wise, if anything) and I think it was nice to get a tiny glimpse of Vintage!Sheldon on the train.Smile

With that, did the writers forget that Howard has been on a train with Sheldon before? Im sure Amy talked to Howadette before the trip and no one gave her a heads up?? How is anyone shocked that he is completely enamored and distracted the entire time?

RE: 7.15 The Locomotive Manipulation - Gamma - 02-08-2014

(02-08-2014, 08:56 AM)queenoftheDales Wrote: On a different, but not unrelated topic, I thought it was nice to see Sheldon genuinely happy about being on the train. IMO i don't think it was overtly childish. So far this season Sheldon has been on a slippery slope of disappointment (career wise, if anything) and I think it was nice to get a tiny glimpse of Vintage!Sheldon on the train.Smile

With that, did the writers forget that Howard has been on a train with Sheldon before? Im sure Amy talked to Howadette before the trip and no one gave her a heads up?? How is anyone shocked that he is completely enamored and distracted the entire time?

Well since I did not watch the episode I cannot really comment on how Sheldon and Amy interacted in this instance, but I find that Amy often acts like she has never met Sheldon before. Even without talking to Howard she should be able to figure out that he would be totally into the train to the exclusion of everything else. I mean didn't she go to a wedding with Leonard while Sheldon played with toy trains?

(02-08-2014, 08:54 AM)spuffyfan Wrote: Hi guys,

This is my first post and I thought this was a good place to start. To the people who made this forum possible, thank you thank you.

I only have one thing to say about this episode, I feel completely robbed.
Jim looks like a great kisser - Johnny's slovenly/sloppy technique has always made the Lenny kisses cringe-worthy. It goes to show that had the writers given Shenny a chance they would have been explosive.

I want a Shenny kiss dammit - even if nothing else happens between the two (I lost hope a long time ago). Amy's imaginary laundry room scene was the perfect opportunity for a Shenny kiss and the writers blew it - bloody bastards the lot of them. Seriously, Penny is a big 'ole 5. Pursing her lips my foot; she would have grabbed him by the collar and planted one on him. They were already portraying her as lusting after him, why couldn't they have gone that extra mile and make it more believable? I guess they were already planning a Shamy kiss for Valentines and were too scared of competition. Can't express enough how much I hate these sons' of bitches - always raining on our parade.

Welcome spuffyfan! I wholeheartedly agree, Jim looks to be a kisser-extraordinaire! Can you imagine a Sheldon and Penny kiss now? Phewy!!!! Also Amy's reaction wasn't believable. She's been waiting for three years with a quivering uterus (eeeeek) no less and she doesn't do anything? Yeah right!

(02-08-2014, 09:09 AM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: Welcome spuffyfan! I wholeheartedly agree, Jim looks to be a kisser-extraordinaire! Can you imagine a Sheldon and Penny kiss now? Phewy!!!! Also Amy's reaction wasn't believable. She's been waiting for three years with a quivering uterus (eeeeek) no less and she doesn't do anything? Yeah right!

@queenofthedales I'll have to get back to you on that also.