Shenny HQ
Sheldor the Conqueror - Printable Version

+- Shenny HQ (https://shennyhq.co.uk/dir)
+-- Forum: The Big Bang Theory (https://shennyhq.co.uk/dir/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: The Geniuses and their friend Howard (https://shennyhq.co.uk/dir/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Sheldor the Conqueror (/showthread.php?tid=65)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

RE: Sheldor the Conqueror - Berliner - 05-19-2014

(05-18-2014, 11:45 PM)pilot fish Wrote: How is at sometimes he can be so stupid?

He isn't (or at least he wasn't in the first seasons). The writers have dumbed Sheldon down for cheap laughs and because of his "arrogance" he "deserves" it. Sock

RE: Sheldor the Conqueror - Idle Miscreant - 05-19-2014

(05-18-2014, 11:45 PM)pilot fish Wrote: How is at sometimes he can be so stupid?

THAT IS NOT SHELDON...That is "Shelberk", a season 5 creation. He looks vaguely like Sheldon, except for the hitler-hairdo, but instead of standing ramrod straight, he slouches, instead of speaking swiftly and articulately, he drawls and brays, instead of being oblivious, he is deliberately malicious, instead of focusing on science or other intellectual pursuits, he goes to the cinema with his "girlfriend"...

There are plenty of other differences, to do with innocence and intelligence, childlike vs infantile, but those are the main ones...

THIS is Sheldon

[Image: 0zZ3T3JL5kuxzxchEsU0i7EGo1_500.png]
[Image: tumblr_mcivjtRNwq1r1mtsdo1_400.gif]
[Image: tumblr_mbog4fwQXW1rwlk0xo1_400.gif]

RE: Sheldor the Conqueror - Gamma - 05-19-2014

This was so out of character. The man who threw a fit about a dirty sock on a rooftop, and could be blackmailed by said dirty sock, had Penny come over and kill spiders, and gave her grief about her "used" chair, is not going to stick his head in some dirty potentially spider/insect infested hole. The concept was idiotic.

RE: Sheldor the Conqueror - Wisp - 05-19-2014

And here's the 'tard we're stuck with now. Time for a cumbersome stack of gifs. I'm feeling ambitious today.

[Image: post-18855-The-Big-Bang-theory-6x20-tenur-6Vsi.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif]

What bugs me the most about "Sheltard" (patentpending.) is his dead, expressionless eyes. People said he USED to be a robot, but his eyes were bright and expressive back in't day.

What happened to the shy little looking down thing he used to do?

[Image: tumblr_lxrxlxfUTc1qj74sxo1_500.gif]

Oh well, at least I still have Abed. [Image: abed-et-es-martymcfly.gif]

"I always thought that Jesus just walked on water and told people not to have abortions, but it's so much cooler than that. He was like E.T., Edward Scissorhands, and Marty McFly combined. I would love to make a Jesus movie."

RE: Sheldor the Conqueror - queenoftheDales - 05-21-2014

Even in a hopeless situation our hero tries to help, but the comic book store fire seems to be the straw that broke this pony's back. (kudos to Gripe for the "pony" reference Big Grin)

[Image: tbbt.png]
He was trying to buy the soggy comic book (his face, so sad Sad)

Maybe now that Sheldon's world has collapsed and he is off riding the rails, he will find his inner Sheldor and come back with clarity and confidence again.
Get rid of Dufus Sheldon once and for all.

RE: Sheldor the Conqueror - devilbk - 05-21-2014

(05-19-2014, 05:35 AM)Berliner Wrote: He isn't (or at least he wasn't in the first seasons). The writers have dumbed Sheldon down for cheap laughs and because of his "arrogance" he "deserves" it. Sock

You aren't allowed to be smart and arrogant on American TV without paying a price. We unfortunately have a society that celebrates celebrity and stupidity and eschews thinking about anything but money.

RE: Sheldor the Conqueror - ricardo shillyshally - 05-22-2014

Yes I hate the way people fawn over the obscenely rich, like Simon Cowell, footballers. I think in the Western world, people are scared of intelligent people, 'geek help us they may start to think for themselves', but of course they're willing to steal their ideas, and make more lucre!

[attachment=108]

RE: Sheldor the Conqueror - ricardo shillyshally - 06-01-2014

It bizarre, once I start to look for something, it become ubiquitous. I keep hearing Sheldon refer to his Texas roots; 'I shouldn't be afraid of a bird, I'm from Texas', or 'you need to keep your women folk in order'(and there's loads more). I think this is why Sheldon is so fascinating, he's not stereotypical, but paradoxical. The other characters, I can read in seconds, but Sheldon usually confounds me!

RE: Sheldor the Conqueror - ricardo shillyshally - 06-11-2014

This is one of my favourite quotes from Limitless, but it could have been said by Shellybean! Eddie Morra:' I don't have delusions of grandeur, I have an actual recipe for grandeur.'[Image: Sheldon-3-sheldon-cooper-28404006-500-260.gif]

RE: Sheldor the Conqueror - ricardo shillyshally - 06-17-2014

Sheldon know how to get the party started+ more childhood memories!