Shenny HQ
Buster Bloody Keaton - Printable Version

+- Shenny HQ (https://shennyhq.co.uk/dir)
+-- Forum: Everything else (https://shennyhq.co.uk/dir/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Submarine Controversy (https://shennyhq.co.uk/dir/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Thread: Buster Bloody Keaton (/showthread.php?tid=63)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Buster Bloody Keaton - Idle Miscreant - 01-22-2014

No explanation is necessary for this thread.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: tumblr_m639iiQLPL1qfi9r0.gif]
[Image: 164818_o.gif]
[Image: tumblr_lk1l2kBsYZ1qdtlw7o1_500.gif]
[Image: keaton-train.gif]
[Image: tumblr_m2hu1zeDmb1qiz3j8o1_r1_500.gif]
[Image: tumblr_m1a5j6nlAl1r50w1lo1_500.gif]
[Image: jzyap6.gif]
[Image: tumblr_mu3mjwKBuo1s819a1o1_500.png]

RE: Buster Bloody Keaton - Wisp - 01-22-2014

OH HE'S IN DRAG. I'm sold. That last picture is very nice.

RE: Buster Bloody Keaton - Idle Miscreant - 01-22-2014

(01-22-2014, 06:19 PM)WITCHDOCTOR FANTASTIC Wrote: OH HE'S IN DRAG. I'm sold. That last picture is very nice.

He's frequently in drag. Incidentally, both of these are Buster. Everybody in the bloody film The Playhouse is Buster. It's quite disconcerting...

[Image: tumblr_ly6owegdPl1qg8r34o1_400.gif]
[Image: playhouse-buster-keaton-silent-movie-com...%3Fw%3D640]
[Image: tumblr_lmdu2403Pq1qdtlw7o1_500.gif]
[Image: tumblr_mi6lo3ramd1rhqm6eo1_500.gif]
[Image: tumblr_m9ne0zvQPE1qzi1m9o1_500.png]

Pajamas! Remember this?
[Image: D5HUXwy.gif]

Hmmm... Better watch me that.

RE: Buster Bloody Keaton - Tuesday Pajamas - 01-22-2014

(01-22-2014, 06:34 PM)Major Gripe Wrote: Pajamas! Remember this?
[Image: D5HUXwy.gif]

Oh yes, he well lost his grip there. It could have been curtains but he then bounced off two window frames and managed to survive. Crazy bassstard. Cool

RE: Buster Bloody Keaton - SpaceAnJL - 01-22-2014

I get chills every time I see the house falling shot. Two tons of frontage with an inch clearance?

And I love this quote by David Thomson

"Buster plainly is a man inclined towards a belief in nothing but mathematics and absurdity ... like a number that has always been searching for the right equation. Look at his face — as beautiful but as inhuman as a butterfly — and you see that utter failure to identify sentiment."

This is what Sheldon should have been.

(01-22-2014, 09:47 PM)SpaceAnJL Wrote: I get chills every time I see the house falling shot. Two tons of frontage with an inch clearance?

"Buster plainly is a man inclined towards a belief in nothing but mathematics and absurdity ... like a number that has always been searching for the right equation. Look at his face — as beautiful but as inhuman as a butterfly — and you see that utter failure to identify sentiment."

That almost made me tear up a bit Undecided

RE: Buster Bloody Keaton - Tuesday Pajamas - 01-22-2014

(01-22-2014, 09:47 PM)SpaceAnJL Wrote: I get chills every time I see the house falling shot. Two tons of frontage with an inch clearance?

i haven't seen the house falling yet! Loved it when the car he was driving completely fell apart. He either has blind luck or he's protected by the gods.

Wonderful quote and yes, almost Sheldony.

RE: Buster Bloody Keaton - Idle Miscreant - 03-09-2014

[Image: buster-top-hat1.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_mhmqelM16y1s4ooteo1_500.gif]
[Image: keaton-marx.jpg]
[Image: busterkeaton.jpg]
[Image: 344a1fd9c81e11fc80caaef02fbc40b0.jpg]
[Image: 300px-Buster_Keaton_WWI.jpg]

Keaton himself during WWI...Rather ironically, he failed the physical, so was drafted to the entertainment troupe...BUSTER FUCKING KEATON failed the physical...(on account of having flat-feet and a missing trigger finger)

[Image: tumblr_myrc3iWolq1rdfgw4o2_400.gif]

RE: Buster Bloody Keaton - Idle Miscreant - 05-20-2014

GAAHHH! French bloody Stewart's playing Buster bloody Keaton and I'm not in the US of bloody A. Anyone in Pasadena, or even relatively close must attend this on pain of extreme antagonism by Gripe.
June 3rd - 29th at the Pasadena Playhouse.
http://www.lamag.com/laculture/culturefilesblog/2014/05/19/qa-french-stewart-talks-about-what-it-takes-to-play-buster-keaton
[Image: buster1.jpg]

If the Damfinos are alright with this depiction, then it should be grand. Not like that offensively maudlin flannel of a film with Donald O'Connor...