Shenny HQ
"A Night at Sardi's" - Printable Version

+- Shenny HQ (https://shennyhq.co.uk/dir)
+-- Forum: The Big Bang Theory (https://shennyhq.co.uk/dir/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Weekly Email Blast (https://shennyhq.co.uk/dir/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: "A Night at Sardi's" (/showthread.php?tid=495)

Pages: 1 2

"A Night at Sardi's" - Nutz - 03-10-2016

For the last eight years the cast of BBT has participated In A Night at Sardi's, an annual Broadway themed event, that helps raise concern, and awareness for the Alzheimer's Association.

Donations to help can be made at:
Peter Grad Memorial Fund

This year Kaley performed “Dance 10 Looks 3” from the musical “A Chorus Line”

[Image: 358ucld.jpg]

[Image: 2dbq6id.jpg]

[Image: 2utm3qs.jpg]

[Image: vgn5hg.jpg]

[Image: fyhpiv.jpg]

RE: Alzheimer's Association "A Night at Sardi's" - Nutz - 03-10-2016

And the cast Performed You're the One That I Want/We Go together from Grease

[Image: fxe0c9.jpg]

In the past years they have performed "the Time Warp" from The Rocky Horror Picture Show

A Medley from Hair (Check out Simon) Big Grin

and "Friendship" from Anything Goes

[Image: 2gtykg9.jpg]

[Image: w722s0.jpg]

[Image: 317jw2o.jpg]

[Image: eplitt.jpg]

[Image: qoywd5.jpg]

[Image: 2uihpo9.jpg]

RE: "A Night at Sardi's" - Nutz - 03-10-2016

Very sad news.
The 24th annual Alzheimer’s Association “A Night at Sardi’s,” to be held on Wednesday, March 9th, 2016 at the Beverly Hilton Hotel in Beverly Hills, will be the last show.

With the passing of her husband Peter Grad, Laurie Burrows Grad, who co-founded and co-chaired the event with him for 23 years, Laurie has indicated that this will be the final Alzheimer’s Association gala known as “A Night at Sardi’s.” She explained, “I’ve poured my heart and soul into ‘A Night at Sardi’s’ for 24 years. It has truly been a labor of love, and until this year that has been shared by my husband Peter.”

She added, “I will continue to support the Alzheimer’s Association and its critical work, and am committed to others who are opening the doors in the Alzheimer’s space, including Seth Rogen and his wife Lauren Miller Rogen who have started ‘Hilarity for Charity’ as part of the Alzheimer’s Association. I hope that others will remain dedicated to its achievable goal of a world without Alzheimer’s.”

“A Night at Sardi’s” has raised more than $28 million for Alzheimer’s care, support and research. Chaired this year by Laurie Burrows Grad, James Burrows and Nicholas Grad, the evening will pay special tribute to the late Peter Grad by honoring him with the Philanthropy Award for making “A Night at Sardi’s” a success for 23 years alongside his wife. They began the event in honor of Laurie’s father, the late playwright/director Abe Burrows (Guys & Dolls), who died of Alzheimer’s disease.