Shenny HQ
SPOILERS: What fresh hell is this? - S9 - Printable Version

+- Shenny HQ (https://shennyhq.co.uk/dir)
+-- Forum: The Big Bang Theory (https://shennyhq.co.uk/dir/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Anything can happen Thursday (Season 8-12) (https://shennyhq.co.uk/dir/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: Season 9 (https://shennyhq.co.uk/dir/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: SPOILERS: What fresh hell is this? - S9 (/showthread.php?tid=355)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

RE: What fresh hell is this? - S9 - Idle Miscreant - 08-12-2015

[Image: withnail.jpg]

Soo...Season 9 will be maudlin Sheldon, getting in the way of Leonard and Penny's anticlimactic marriage, whilst Amy dates other men and is otherwise held up as a saint, and then Sheldon does some romcommy malarkey to win her back, they have "the coitus" that he never wanted to begin with, also get married, and everyone lives dubiously ever after?

Er, call me Mr Old Unadventurous but I think I'll give it a miss.

[Image: tumblr_n7rdsu7XHp1qel2lbo2_500.gif]

RE: What fresh hell is this? - S9 - Tuesday Pajamas - 08-12-2015

YUP. They should be paying us for this shite. Big Grin

Also Leonard still works with the girl he copped off with. So its not the end of that little gem either.

RE: What fresh hell is this? - S9 - Idle Miscreant - 08-12-2015

One good thing - Sheldon dodged a bullet!
She hates your guts, you poor sod! RUN WITH THE SPEED OF A THOUSAND GAZELLES.

Won't last though, so I shan't celebrate.

But a year with single NON-MOPEY Sheldon I might actually watch! Wine Hey Head Honchos, keep them broken up!

[Image: 37a655_e00c646cd564617557328203d0a93af4....00_gif_srz]

*Spoiler*

Leonard is still working with the woman he made out with while he was away and she kept thinking about it during the ceremony. Sheldon also knew about this woman and jokes that HE should kiss her to get back at Amy. All very messed up.

I know Leonard's dalliance with this other girl has been called a "kiss" elsewhere but the dialogue called it "made out".

RE: What fresh hell is this? - S9 - Nutz - 08-12-2015

(08-12-2015, 12:28 PM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: *Spoiler*

Leonard is still working with the woman he made out with while he was away and she kept thinking about it during the ceremony. Sheldon also knew about this woman and jokes that HE should kiss her to get back at Amy. All very messed up.

I want Junior Rodeo/Hulk Penny back. The one who threw an iPod out the window because someone did her wrong, the one who kicked Zarnicki in the Balls for Sheldon's virtual gold.

Leonard: Penny, You need to get over that a girl kissed me, I can't help it if someone kisses me
Penny: Really Leonard, you think I should just get over the fact you're working closely with a girl who kissed you and YOU kissed back?
(She grabs Sheldon and Kisses him)
Penny: Get over THAT (leaves Room)

Sheldon: Fascinating

*Spoiler*

There is a Shenny scene in this episode. Very little is known about it expect they talk about Amy being angry. Be interesting to see whats in it because as we know, these are not heavily covered in TRs.

RE: What fresh hell is this? - S9 - Nutz - 08-12-2015

(08-12-2015, 01:18 PM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: *Spoiler*

There is a Shenny scene in this episode. Very little is known about it expect they talk about Amy being angry. Be interesting to see whats in it because as we know, these are not heavily covered in TRs.

Oh Hell, don't sugar coat it. They (The ShAmy's and Lenny's that do the TR's) expressly said that they don't want Shennies getting excited about anything. So they will not be writing about much (if any) "Shenny" moments in TR's

*Spoiler*

9.01 The Matrimony Momentum

I have seen that comment about denying Shenny scenes but the kind person who wrote the report included an explanation which can be found on the other forums.

My overall impression is this is exactly what we expected.

Setting Sheldon up to grovel for Amy. Sad
Trying to give Amy other options to make her appear desirable - like they did with Leonard.
A rocky marriage for Lenny, kind of sidelined by Amy/Sheldon.

I'm hoping we get that old energy at the beginning of the one Shenny scene, they said it was "funny" At least our babies have still got it.

RE: What fresh hell is this? - S9 - Tuesday Pajamas - 08-13-2015

Leonard's other woman has been cast...

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/s/big-bang-theory-introduce-leonards-181609068.html

[Image: 995184c06cef556acd8bada7e0f53b9f]

RE: What fresh hell is this? - S9 - Idle Miscreant - 08-13-2015

I just utterly loathe that Sheldon's been reduced to this.
Whining about women, like Leonard does. Or like any other sitcom bloke.

Was it not possible to have ONE character remained detached from the thing that seems to obsess every sitcom, film and book character under the sun? Fucking ROMANCE?

There are friendships and quests and duties and passions and illuminations which have BUGGER ALL to do with romance. Romance is the most common thing possible, and it has been dealt with in every which way already, and certainly considerably better than it is on sitcoms. There is NO POINT in turning a previously unique character into yet another hoary old trope.

Yet here we have Sheldon frantically chasing around after a woman, like any of other lads. It's unbelievable. Lorre, what happened to your belief that Sheldon was different?

And the idiots cheer.
"Ho ho ho, he's just like us now! He thought he was SOO special, now look at him!"
"Sheldon has to learn to be a better boyfriend. Amy DESERVES it."

FUCK OFF.

This demented need to humble and humiliate great and unusual people is shameful.

[Image: original.jpg]