Shenny HQ
SPOILERS: What fresh hell is this? - S9 - Printable Version

+- Shenny HQ (https://shennyhq.co.uk/dir)
+-- Forum: The Big Bang Theory (https://shennyhq.co.uk/dir/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Anything can happen Thursday (Season 8-12) (https://shennyhq.co.uk/dir/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: Season 9 (https://shennyhq.co.uk/dir/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: SPOILERS: What fresh hell is this? - S9 (/showthread.php?tid=355)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

RE: What fresh hell is this? - S9 - Ratman77 - 03-21-2016

Hello everybody!

I want to thank. I am glad that you like my new avatar-picture.

Yes, I have drawn it.

But,...... how I mentoied, it is inspired from a still of the original "Godzilla". Look at "google" with "Godzilla 1954" and look under "pictures" and you will find it easily.

I have to admit (shame on me): I do not know "Wexter from Axe Cop". Confused Blush

"So any similarity is purely coincidental." (Still cool,.......and a really cool figure "Toad"). Smile

Well, again, "thank you!!!"

P.S.1: I know it is small , but it is not get better.(It is not so bad that it is so small. So you cannot see how cheap it is Blush )
If it is not to read:

The shield below: "Caltech", at the middle: "Pasadena", and that one at the top: "Shenny H.Q."  And the flashes at my.....ehhmmm.... the Ratmans hands are the "Death Rays" .I thought it would be a little bit funny. Hope you too.

P.S.2: To "Nutz": Sorry again for the nightmares ( Keyword: "Gremlins")

RE: What fresh hell is this? - S9 - QueenOfShebaSays - 03-24-2016

Jim Parsons, Kaley Cuoco and the rest of the cast answer random questions from a cup. 

Jim's answer to "who would you want your character to have a secret one night stand with" is at 0:50.

RE: What fresh hell is this? - S9 - Shenny306 - 03-28-2016

LOL, in the newest taping everyone is fighting except for Sheldon and Penny! Leonard and Amy admit they are jealous of the Sheldon/Penny relationship! Kind of got me a little excited.

RE: What fresh hell is this? - S9 - Tuesday Pajamas - 04-01-2016

Zack is back!!

[attachment=517]

Zack will be back to stir things up in 9.22, taped next Tuesday.

RE: What fresh hell is this? - S9 - Darcy of Asgard - 04-01-2016

Waiting to find out that Zack and Penny are still married and the Lenny marriage isn't legal.

RE: What fresh hell is this? - S9 - devilbk - 04-01-2016

And since Leonard was the one who sent in the papers, I'd love it to be his fault.

RE: What fresh hell is this? - S9 - Tuesday Pajamas - 04-01-2016

Lost in the post? This all could mean ANOTHER Lenny wedding as they run out of ideas. Bernadette's preganancy was only thrown in at the last minute because they had no idea how to end an episode. They may be desparate for a finale. Maybe all canon couples on this show will get double-nupitals Tongue *groan*

It wasn't only our forum who let out a heavy sigh at the news that there will be a baby on the show BOTH Jim and Kaley are reluctant in this interview for ETonline.

[Image: 1280_Big_Bang_Theory_Baby_Bernadette.jpg]

When we asked Kaley Cuoco if she's excited to be working with some potential twins on the Big Bang set, the blonde beauty was completely unfiltered with her response: "No, I'm not," she said bluntly.

Jim Parsons, on the other hand, is a little bit more optimistic about the plot twist. "Jim is fine with a baby coming on the show because it's not mine," the Emmy winner said with a laugh. But the bigger question is, how is Sheldon going to feel about having a baby around? "I don’t know if he's going to be excited about it, but I kind of hope not because that would mean that I have to hold it for lots of episodes," Parsons said.

Cuoco confessed that she has an idea to postpone the inevitable baby invasion. "Maybe [Bernadette] can be pregnant for, like, three seasons so we can wait a couple of years, but we'll see," she said. "No dogs and no babies -- that's my rule," Cuoco added. "At home, yeah, but not on set. Not at work."

RE: What fresh hell is this? - S9 - Darcy of Asgard - 04-01-2016

General Cuoco will guard against the babyvasion!!!1!1

RE: What fresh hell is this? - S9 - QueenOfShebaSays - 04-01-2016

(04-01-2016, 05:48 AM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: Lost in the post? This all could mean ANOTHER Lenny wedding as they run out of ideas. Bernadette's preganancy was only thrown in at the last minute because they had no idea how to end an episode. They may be desparate for a finale. Maybe all canon couples on this show will get double-nupitals Tongue *groan*

It wasn't only our forum who let out a heavy sigh at the news that there will be a baby on the show BOTH Jim and Kaley are reluctant in this interview for ETonline.

[Image: 1280_Big_Bang_Theory_Baby_Bernadette.jpg]

When we asked Kaley Cuoco if she's excited to be working with some potential twins on the Big Bang set, the blonde beauty was completely unfiltered with her response: "No, I'm not," she said bluntly.

Jim Parsons, on the other hand, is a little bit more optimistic about the plot twist. "Jim is fine with a baby coming on the show because it's not mine," the Emmy winner said with a laugh. But the bigger question is, how is Sheldon going to feel about having a baby around? "I don’t know if he's going to be excited about it, but I kind of hope not because that would mean that I have to hold it for lots of episodes," Parsons said.

Cuoco confessed that she has an idea to postpone the inevitable baby invasion. "Maybe [Bernadette] can be pregnant for, like, three seasons so we can wait a couple of years, but we'll see," she said. "No dogs and no babies -- that's my rule," Cuoco added. "At home, yeah, but not on set. Not at work."

I like that Jim and Kaley are the only voices of reason lol... I also thing Jim's just tired of fighting. But maybe this means no babies for Lenny or Shamy in the near future so yay!

RE: What fresh hell is this? - S9 - Ratman77 - 04-01-2016

What I think it is really bad , is this:

'So, Bernadette is pregnant? Sure, why not? Go do it!' and he walked out and that was that."

It proves that Mister Lorre has given up the show long time ago. He does not care what happens to the characters. His characters!!! Shock Angry

How can a creator let happen that his creation will be so ruined? Huh

I myself have tried as author too. Okay, without success. But if, than I would watch about my characters with the eye of an eagle.

Really, it is a sad article. He brought it on the way. But meanwhile it seems to be only a royalty-machine for him, without really (mental) connections anymore. Sad

But well, let us hope that the return of Zack will be triggers an anvalance.......and that the "Lenny" will be soon "history". Tongue

And then they should make some episodes in which Sheldon can not longer stand Amys "tutelage",........so that he and Penny could again more care to each other......like in old days.....and could come closer.

Than I would be cheerful. Blush Smile Big Grin

And I think not only me. Wink

SHENNY FOR THE WIN !!!